Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > People of Illinois - Lend me your eyes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Illinois is DISGUSTING. We moved up the 2008 election to help Dumbama get into office. But don't move it up for the Republican primary. WTF!!

Rahm is now acting like he is the Governor of IL and demanding Quinn do things.

I will be working to get all these corrupt Libs out of office.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #12

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
PPC,
Im not sure who your voting for but I still have a Pliura signs available I would gladly hook you up with if you would like one for your yard . Im not too far from Champaign and would gladly run one over to ya . Get the word out !!!
and vote these wanna be dicktators out
I very much appreciate your offer, I do have a Pliura sign in my yard already (the guys at the pawn shop gave me one) I'll be supporting anyone in the coming election that is pro-gun.

Sure, there are many problems our state faces, but I know if I elect someone who's intelligent enough to see the need for the unbasterized 2nd amendment, then they're intelligent enough to fix all other problems that come before them.

Pliura gets my vote because he's never been in state office before. THose are the kinds of people we need. The ones that haven't drank the Kool Aid of Chicago liberalism.

Old 11-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #13

Liked 157 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Illinois wouldn't b that bad if it had good gun laws.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #14
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1338 Times on 791 Posts
Likes Given: 3336

@PrimePorkChop,

Have you contacted your local NRA rep? They have access to the materials necessary to start flooding the area with information, if they have not already. Just a suggestion.

How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 11-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #15

Liked 157 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Just realized I posted the same thing awhile back lol

Old 11-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #16
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5633 Times on 2786 Posts
Likes Given: 5988

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
I admit that this is part of the problem. But it's not the deciding factor. Quinn won 2012 by a margin of less than 1%. That's 31,834 votes

I can guarantee everyone that on election day, there were at least 31,835 gun owners who set on their hind ends and said one of the follow two things:

"my vote doesn't count"
"Doesn't matter, Chicago decides the winner"

And since at least 31,835 people decided to go with that philosophy, it became a self-fulfilling one.
No doubt, this isnt just an Il issue, its nationwide. The Big City Vs Rural America, bigger rivalry than Godzilla and any of his NMEs! Unfortunately, our numbers are so scattered that its like a pile of gunpowder Vs the same amount spread over a table top, which is more powerful? Both have the same potential but proximity matters and we dont have it!

Im responsible for caring for 9 acres of NYS, keeping it productive and paying taxes for those that pay none and get the same exact voice in our futures. Think about it, I own more property than the equivalent of 1000 NY city dwellers that dont pay a dime of School or County taxes. Albany is like a North Eastern Mason Dixon line, Poor and Middle Class own and secure the bounties of the state for Millions downstate that will always have the choice of controlling interest in the states management. Thats ridiculous, Im not rich and I cannot provide the services and waste they demand, no way, no how!

They get their Electricity, Water, Food, textiles, building Products, NRG and even dump their waste products in our backyards but they dont give us a voice in our own future!

We support the Constitution and BOR's Upstate but they dont protect us from our fellow Statesmen...