Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Part 1, Final Congress Report On Fast And Furious (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/part-1-final-congress-report-fast-furious-69347/)

alsaqr 07-31-2012 11:52 PM

Part 1, Final Congress Report On Fast And Furious
 
The Joint Congressional Staff investigating Operation Fast and Furious has released part 1 of their final report. Parts 2 and 3 will come out later, most likely soon: Congress critters are anxious to hit the re-election trail. Issa and Grassely still lack the balls to reform the BATFE. :mad:

The report:

http://oversight.house.gov/release/congressional-investigators-release-first-part-of-final-joint-report-on-operation-fast-and-furious/

dog2000tj 08-01-2012 12:01 AM

any and all names in these reports needs to be brought up on charges of firearms trafficking and murder :cool:

locutus 08-01-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsaqr (Post 888605)
The Joint Congressional Staff investigating Operation Fast and Furious has released part 1 of their final report. Parts 2 and 3 will come out later, most likely soon: Congress critters are anxious to hit the re-election trail. Issa and Grassely still lack the balls to reform the BATFE. :mad:

The report:

http://oversight.house.gov/release/congressional-investigators-release-first-part-of-final-joint-report-on-operation-fast-and-furious/

Uhhhh... issa and Grassly CAN'T reform the BATFE wothout the cooperation opf Reid anmd Osama. Wanna bet they won't get it??:D:D

KalashnikovJosh 08-01-2012 12:15 AM

So is this the typical "nothing to see here,move along"?

alsaqr 08-01-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Uhhhh... issa and Grassly CAN'T reform the BATFE wothout the cooperation opf Reid anmd Osama. Wanna bet they won't get it??
They sure as hell could try. Too bad neither one has the balls to raise hell about BATFE reform. After all their Republican party made a big deal of promising to reform the BATFE. It was a part of their "American Values Agenda".

Quote:

So is this the typical "nothing to see here,move along"?
There is some stuff in there that has not come out before. Today Grassley told a gun rights organization the five BATFE employees most involved in F@F should be fired.

KalashnikovJosh 08-01-2012 01:54 AM

Would be nice to see this blatant false flag operation against our rights and our Constitution conducted by the BATFEces and this socialist administration actually yield some consequences.......

Millwright 08-01-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsaqr (Post 888605)
The Joint Congressional Staff investigating Operation Fast and Furious has released part 1 of their final report. Parts 2 and 3 will come out later, most likely soon: Congress critters are anxious to hit the re-election trail. Issa and Grassely still lack the balls to reform the BATFE. :mad:

The report:

http://oversight.house.gov/release/congressional-investigators-release-first-part-of-final-joint-report-on-operation-fast-and-furious/

I find it significant both Issa's and Grassley's offices chose to freeze out the two gentlemen Mssrs, D. Codrea and M. Vanderboegh that brought not only the story, but the evidence, testimony into their offices ! I strongly suspect a "deal has been cut" and only a few weak sisters, ( and a number of honest agents) will be thrown under the bus.

IOW, "business as usual" inside the Beltway ! And if this proves true and doesn't piss you off then be prepared for decades of surveillance, harassment, intimidation and, ultimately, outright uncompensated seizure of personal property ! >MW

locutus 08-01-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millwright (Post 888889)
I find it significant both Issa's and Grassley's offices chose to freeze out the two gentlemen Mssrs, D. Codrea and M. Vanderboegh that brought not only the story, but the evidence, testimony into their offices ! I strongly suspect a "deal has been cut" and only a few weak sisters, ( and a number of honest agents) will be thrown under the bus.

IOW, "business as usual" inside the Beltway ! And if this proves true and doesn't piss you off then be prepared for decades of surveillance, harassment, intimidation and, ultimately, outright uncompensated seizure of personal property ! >MW


And for God's sake keep an eye out for those black helicopters.:p

bkt 08-01-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millwright (Post 888889)
I find it significant both Issa's and Grassley's offices chose to freeze out the two gentlemen Mssrs, D. Codrea and M. Vanderboegh that brought not only the story, but the evidence, testimony into their offices ! I strongly suspect a "deal has been cut" and only a few weak sisters, ( and a number of honest agents) will be thrown under the bus.

IOW, "business as usual" inside the Beltway ! And if this proves true and doesn't piss you off then be prepared for decades of surveillance, harassment, intimidation and, ultimately, outright uncompensated seizure of personal property ! >MW

Yeah, that was wrong. Dave and Mike broke the story. They hooked the whistle blowers up with Grassley. They gathered evidence and presented it to Issa's committee. To exclude them was wrong in many ways.

KeysKelly 08-01-2012 11:42 AM

As a Mother I just hope Officer Brian Terry's parents get the truth.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.