PA law question

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > PA law question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default PA law question

I live in pa and and my workplace we are not alowed to have guns even in our cars in the parking lot. Someone said pa was trying to pass a law to not alow work places to do such a thing because of too many people are taking it to court and saying its going against our rights. Does anyone know any truth to this. For me that would be big. I always have carried a gun on me when i turned 21 not because im peranoid but because i dont want to be that guy that walks into his house being robbed and then shot. I live out in the country and places do get robbed from time to time. better safe then sorry.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

First off...don't tell them you have a gun in your car. I can't think of any legal means for them to look in your car or tell you your not allowed to have one in it on their property. I work for a public employer and I haven't even heard this one but I'm in Ohio. Be sure to post what you find out...may be interesting.

Teach a child to shoot, it may save a life someday!