An organized group to discredit the T.E.A party movement.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > An organized group to discredit the T.E.A party movement.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default An organized group to discredit the T.E.A party movement.

I cannot copy from the website.
There website is crashtheteaparty.org Crash The Tea Party!

Death By Gun Control The Mother of All Stats
In the 20th Century, at least 170,000,000 people were murdered by their own governments -- more killed than by crime – more than killed by war.
http://jpfo.org/index.htm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-09-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

It was bound to happen since the left is always prepared to fight dirty. As a Tea Party stalwart, I think I can say that these scum will be neutralized as soon as they show their faces. Scumsucking bastids.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-10-2010, 02:55 AM   #3

interesting site, thanks for the link

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 04-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Scum sucking Saul Alinski communist asswipes. But let them have their fun now. I'll have my fun in November when we send the Demoncrats back to their little slime filled holes in the manure pits they live in.

TXnorton

Old 04-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #5

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
It was bound to happen since the left is always prepared to fight dirty. As a Tea Party stalwart, I think I can say that these scum will be neutralized as soon as they show their faces. Scumsucking bastids.
Hard to believe this is a new tactic. Leftist operatives have been infiltrating Tea Party events for awhile now and causing disturbances which the press gladly reports on. When the facts come out the press are silent, now we have proof. By coming out in the open this organization has actually revealed the desperation and depravity of the left.

It will be interesting to see what the roots of this group are as it is certainly not a spontaneous grass roots kind of thing. I suspect that at some level ACORN, SEIU, the DNC, Axelrod and Emmanuel are involved.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 04-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #6

Thanks for sharing

Old 04-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Crow View Post
I cannot copy from the website.
There website is crashtheteaparty.org Crash The Tea Party!
I thought there was already an organized movement to discredit the TEA party...it's called the Liberals?

Old 04-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #8
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

So...they want to infiltrate the Tea Parties with signs spelled incorrectly to show how stupid we are and scream hateful things to show how homophobic and racist we are in order to give the media a way to show the Tea Partiers' true colors. Do I have that right?

In light of the widespread mention of this effort to "crash the party" in print/TV/radio, who is stupid enough to believe anything negative from the Tea Parties that we'd want on our side in the first place?

Net loss: nada.

When they see this won't work, maybe they'll kick it up a notch and bring in SEIU thugs with their Black Panther boyfriends.

Old 04-13-2010, 09:37 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
So...they want to infiltrate the Tea Parties with signs spelled incorrectly to show how stupid we are and scream hateful things to show how homophobic and racist we are in order to give the media a way to show the Tea Partiers' true colors. Do I have that right?

In light of the widespread mention of this effort to "crash the party" in print/TV/radio, who is stupid enough to believe anything negative from the Tea Parties that we'd want on our side in the first place?

Net loss: nada.

When they see this won't work, maybe they'll kick it up a notch and bring in SEIU thugs with their Black Panther boyfriends.
The SEIU thugs only gang up on the defenseless. I don’t expect that to happen at least not at a SW PA T.E.A. party event. Below are some pictures from the Sept 12, 2009 event. I expect there will be more open carry at the April 17 event.
one.jpg   two.jpg   three.jpg   four.jpg  

Death By Gun Control The Mother of All Stats
In the 20th Century, at least 170,000,000 people were murdered by their own governments -- more killed than by crime – more than killed by war.
http://jpfo.org/index.htm

Old 04-13-2010, 11:25 PM   #10

I'm really not surprised. Nothing really new here. This kind of stuff goes back and forth between the parties on a regular basis, it just always seems worse when it happens to you. Maybe it's because I'm more of a centrist than most on this forum, but I really don't think either side, democrat or republican, have malicious intentions.

I also don't think it's fair to group the few with the many. Just as we don't appreciate when they group us together with the Eric Harris's, Dylan Klebolds, and the Seung-Hui Chos of the world, I'm sure they equally disapprove of our generalizations.

I'm a firm believer that the best way to get our points across is through a medium of mutual respect. It's one of the reasons I don't approve of these Tea Parties (for contextual purposes, I equally disapprove of the protests of similar nature held by the dems durring the Bush admin.).