Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   An organized group to discredit the T.E.A party movement. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/organized-group-discredit-t-e-party-movement-25856/)

Last Crow 04-09-2010 09:13 PM

An organized group to discredit the T.E.A party movement.

I cannot copy from the website.
There website is crashtheteaparty.org Crash The Tea Party!

CA357 04-09-2010 10:39 PM

It was bound to happen since the left is always prepared to fight dirty. As a Tea Party stalwart, I think I can say that these scum will be neutralized as soon as they show their faces. Scumsucking bastids.

laynejc 04-10-2010 02:55 AM

interesting site, thanks for the link

TXnorton 04-10-2010 08:19 AM

Scum sucking Saul Alinski communist asswipes. But let them have their fun now. I'll have my fun in November when we send the Demoncrats back to their little slime filled holes in the manure pits they live in.

Jpyle 04-10-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 267433)
It was bound to happen since the left is always prepared to fight dirty. As a Tea Party stalwart, I think I can say that these scum will be neutralized as soon as they show their faces. Scumsucking bastids.

Hard to believe this is a new tactic. Leftist operatives have been infiltrating Tea Party events for awhile now and causing disturbances which the press gladly reports on. When the facts come out the press are silent, now we have proof. By coming out in the open this organization has actually revealed the desperation and depravity of the left.

It will be interesting to see what the roots of this group are as it is certainly not a spontaneous grass roots kind of thing. I suspect that at some level ACORN, SEIU, the DNC, Axelrod and Emmanuel are involved.

ALSGUN 04-10-2010 02:55 PM

Thanks for sharing

LegatoRedrivers 04-13-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Last Crow (Post 267395)
I cannot copy from the website.
There website is crashtheteaparty.org Crash The Tea Party!

I thought there was already an organized movement to discredit the TEA party...it's called the Liberals?

bkt 04-13-2010 04:02 PM

So...they want to infiltrate the Tea Parties with signs spelled incorrectly to show how stupid we are and scream hateful things to show how homophobic and racist we are in order to give the media a way to show the Tea Partiers' true colors. Do I have that right?

In light of the widespread mention of this effort to "crash the party" in print/TV/radio, who is stupid enough to believe anything negative from the Tea Parties that we'd want on our side in the first place?

Net loss: nada.

When they see this won't work, maybe they'll kick it up a notch and bring in SEIU thugs with their Black Panther boyfriends.

Last Crow 04-13-2010 09:37 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 269281)
So...they want to infiltrate the Tea Parties with signs spelled incorrectly to show how stupid we are and scream hateful things to show how homophobic and racist we are in order to give the media a way to show the Tea Partiers' true colors. Do I have that right?

In light of the widespread mention of this effort to "crash the party" in print/TV/radio, who is stupid enough to believe anything negative from the Tea Parties that we'd want on our side in the first place?

Net loss: nada.

When they see this won't work, maybe they'll kick it up a notch and bring in SEIU thugs with their Black Panther boyfriends.

The SEIU thugs only gang up on the defenseless. I donít expect that to happen at least not at a SW PA T.E.A. party event. Below are some pictures from the Sept 12, 2009 event. I expect there will be more open carry at the April 17 event.

ZackB 04-13-2010 11:25 PM

I'm really not surprised. Nothing really new here. This kind of stuff goes back and forth between the parties on a regular basis, it just always seems worse when it happens to you. Maybe it's because I'm more of a centrist than most on this forum, but I really don't think either side, democrat or republican, have malicious intentions.

I also don't think it's fair to group the few with the many. Just as we don't appreciate when they group us together with the Eric Harris's, Dylan Klebolds, and the Seung-Hui Chos of the world, I'm sure they equally disapprove of our generalizations.

I'm a firm believer that the best way to get our points across is through a medium of mutual respect. It's one of the reasons I don't approve of these Tea Parties (for contextual purposes, I equally disapprove of the protests of similar nature held by the dems durring the Bush admin.).