Operation Fast and Furious - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Operation Fast and Furious

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 09:38 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Remember, dead men tell NO tales.

We saw pics (proof) of every other person dead and bloated in the "deck of cards" but not THE MOST wanted man?? It dont add up.

They were taken out so they couldnt (when they retired) tell the truth of the matter in a book.
That's what I think too. It really is just too damn convenient. I like the idea that they are alive and in hiding like a witness protection program type thing, but I don't really believe it.

Old 10-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #32
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
That's what I think too. It really is just too damn convenient. I like the idea that they are alive and in hiding like a witness protection program type thing, but I don't really believe it.
Only one hiding in witless protection is Osama himself...hes prolly sitting ocean side in south beach drinking miatias and margaritas.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-08-2011, 10:41 PM   #33

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Only one hiding in witless protection is Osama himself...hes prolly sitting ocean side in south beach drinking miatias and margaritas.
Thats what I have been saying.

You mean to tell me that you sent in the MOST advanced tactical weapons and tactics unit IN THE WORLD and no one thought to bring a tazer or mace? What about bean-bag rounds? Seriously? I mean, yea he was a scum bag obviously, but that doesn't mean we should have just dropped him on the spot. hes far more useful to us alive than dead.

As for those SEALS in question, I will assume that they "died" in action and are only in a witness protection type program. I simply don't want to believe the U.S. Government would knowingly kill not only American Citizens, but Heroes.

On the other hand, they did kill Al-Awlaki (sp?) without a trial and he was an American Citizen.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 10-08-2011, 11:07 PM   #34

I don't think our Gov would hesitate for a minute to kill a bunch of heroes. Look at the title of this thread. That's only a taste of what they're capable of. They would order the deaths of anyone they deem a liability. You think the whistle blowers in the Fast and Furious fiasco would have survived if they were taken seriously when they said they didn't agree with the way things were being run?

I'm waiting for them the come kicking on my door.

Old 10-08-2011, 11:15 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I don't think our Gov would hesitate for a minute to kill a bunch of heroes. Look at the title of this thread. That's only a taste of what they're capable of. They would order the deaths of anyone they deem a liability. You think the whistle blowers in the Fast and Furious fiasco would have survived if they were taken seriously when they said they didn't agree with the way things were being run?

I'm waiting for them the come kicking on my door.
They have survived this long...

As for the assassination of American Citizens, so far it seems to be reserved to those people who are genuinely a serious threat to other Americans. I still don't think the suspension of the Justice System is ok for any of these people (including Osama OR Obama) Once its justified and accepted by the sheeple, its only a matter of time before it becomes political in nature as well. After political assassinations begin, it wont be long until killing sheeple that "wake up" follows.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 10-08-2011, 11:48 PM   #36
fmj

Quote:
I still don't think the suspension of the Justice System is ok for any of these people
Have you been paying attention the past 3 years!?!?

Fast and Furious is but the tip of the proverbial ice burg here and they are closing ranks.."screaming and yelling" at reporters so bold as to ask pointed questions about it.

Voter intimidation ignored.

These scum in power care NOT for the rule of law...only their own ends. However they may be accomplished.

Old 10-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #37

Glad to see we are on the same page

---Ron Paul

---Tom Braun

Old 10-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #38

Quick update here fellas...

House Committee To Subpoena Holder In 'Fast And Furious' Probe | Fox News

Quote:
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is planning to subpoena Attorney General Eric Holder this week to determine who in the Justice Department knew about "Operation Fast and Furious" -- the plan to let thousands of guns sold in the U.S. get into Mexican drug cartel hands -- and when they knew it.

---Ron Paul

---Tom Braun

Old 10-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #39
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
Hmmm seems "shaking the tree" do some good. I have sent many a missive to my own freshman congressman on numerous occasions about this very subject. ( I suspect my elected polliticos have me marked and tabbed and auto deleted form sheer volume of coraspondence)

All this being typed i'll bet y'all a dollar to donuts nothing comes of it and not only does nothing come of it he walks scott free and gets a promotion!!

Old 10-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #40

When did this happen? I hope he hangs. But he'll probably just get a slap on the wrist, or, at the most, retirement with pension.