Operation Fast and Furious - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Operation Fast and Furious

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1651 Times on 985 Posts
Likes Given: 361

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
FACT..hanging is too good for 'em!

hang 'em in the court yard at high noon and see how quick others will be to duplicate.
The American way; lets hang them after trial by the press, then if we have the time, we could try them in the courts. Should we also hang GWB for allowing 911 to take place on his watch?

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 10-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #12
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2334 Times on 1256 Posts
Likes Given: 842

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
The American way; lets hang them after trial by the press, then if we have the time, we could try them in the courts. Should we also hang GWB for allowing 911 to take place on his watch?
I have not been known for throwing accusations around on this board. I think I'm pretty fair handed and friendly with those I disagree with. But you know what... that's a pretty asinine comment right there.

If you can't tell the difference between willful negligence and facilitation of criminal activities, and having an act of war committed upon you; then you are seriously lacking in the area of common sense.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 10-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #13

Liked 2756 Times on 1241 Posts
Likes Given: 2653

I thought about responding to that guys comment Scott but I think you summed it up perfectly.

Ahh nothing quite like the logic of a democrat/liberal.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:53 PM   #14

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

I watched Hannity last night. He devoted an entire show to this and it was great. Oh how I'd love to see Holder doing a perp walk!

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper

Old 10-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
I have not been known for throwing accusations around on this board. I think I'm pretty fair handed and friendly with those I disagree with. But you know what... that's a pretty asinine comment right there.

If you can't tell the difference between willful negligence and facilitation of criminal activities, and having an act of war committed upon you; then you are seriously lacking in the area of common sense.
Thanks man..you saved me the trouble of tossing out a virtual b**ch slap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
I thought about responding to that guys comment Scott but I think you summed it up perfectly.

Ahh nothing quite like the logic of a democrat/liberal.
Now THATS a misnomer if i ever saw one! Like jumbo shrimp or military intelligence.

Lets see, Holder is such a great guy, fast and furious and turning a blind eye to voter intimidation on FILM and lord knows how many other crimes against the people and our liberty that havent seen the light of day...yep, no charges should be filed. More of that whole "most open and honest government ever.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #16

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

What is it with people wanting to defend their politicians of choice when the perform criminal actions?
I don't understand that. It's already been shown that Holder lied to congress about the depth of this, and his knowledge of the program.
We've another situation where a reporter from CBS who was investigating this has, for all intents and purposes, been muzzled because of pressure from the WH and DOJ.
This comment goes to both sides of the aisle:

If we constantly let congress decide whether they want to prosecute criminal activity, that' letting the foxes determine the punishment for the other foxes who got caught raiding the hen house.
We have no sheepdogs.
Until the citizenry gets over this partisan bullsh*t and demands that these slugs are held accountable, as a united voice, we're going to continue the slow spiral down the toilet bowl we're already witnessing.
Either we all want them held accountable, as high up the ladder as we need to go to get them all, or we're setting it up when the next time something like this happens, we can all run in circles banging our heads against walls that WE built, because we fail our duties as citizens to hold accountable those who are, realistically, OUR employee's.
We're too conditioned to let them get away with it. And when we do that, they get more complacent and feel as if they're special.
Anyone that defends this crap? They may as well have been there cheering when those two agents were killed. Because by turning a blind eye to this, they are condoning further such actions, and when those actions DO come to pass? No complaints, or you're a hypocrite.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #17
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2724 Times on 1327 Posts
Likes Given: 1386

I agree 100% with Scott and Ben.
There is a difference between neglectful actions that were not an absolute and facilitating intentional criminal activity that causes the death of one of our agents as well as others that have been swept under the rug by one of the most corrupt administrations of all times! I am an independent and this time I can't wait to vote in 2012. If they do not rig the election like they did last time with additional criminal activity as they are accustomed to doing. Example, ACORN and others who were picking people up in buses in the projects, and other locations, buying them breakfast or lunch and then handing them a paper while driving them to the Polls and telling them who to vote for and Black Panthers at the Pole sights intimidating voters. All I can say on my end, they better be looking for a new job in 2012. This I will give you food, housing, health benifits, so you will vote for the hand that is giving you the free hand outs is their mode of operandi! No wonder they want to grant amnesty to all the illegal aliens! *Get the picture!
They need to be charged and prosecuted for Operation Fast and Furious as well as voter fraud in the last election!
In addition, anyone on the FTF who likes their weapons as well as the American people better wake up! It is enough for me to know that George Soros supports this administration! This is not meant to insult any of our FTF members but only to hopefully make some logical sense of what is going on at the present so we collectively can change things.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #18

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Ben and Sniper, I completely agree. But here's the biggest issue right here, We are all pissed right? Not just us, but other people as well. And the problem is that NO ONE is going to do ANYTHING. I'm going to vote. Just like I've voted in the last 2 elections I was old enough for. And I'm sure 99% of those here will vote too.

But it won't change anything. Even if the blacks, dems, and lazies don't get Obummer a second term, and we get someone infinitely better, the damage is so severe already that no one will be able to do anything about it.

A few years ago I filed bankruptcy, but it took me about 3 years of sinking in debt and not being able to get my head above water before I realized what I had to do.

Right now we are in the sinking stage. We think that there is hope where there is none. Pretty soon we will come to realize that we are on a sinking ship.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #19

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Ben and Sniper, I completely agree. But here's the biggest issue right here, We are all pissed right? Not just us, but other people as well. And the problem is that NO ONE is going to do ANYTHING. I'm going to vote. Just like I've voted in the last 2 elections I was old enough for. And I'm sure 99% of those here will vote too.

But it won't change anything. Even if the blacks, dems, and lazies don't get Obummer a second term, and we get someone infinitely better, the damage is so severe already that no one will be able to do anything about it.

A few years ago I filed bankruptcy, but it took me about 3 years of sinking in debt and not being able to get my head above water before I realized what I had to do.

Right now we are in the sinking stage. We think that there is hope where there is none. Pretty soon we will come to realize that we are on a sinking ship.
The 'nobody is going to do anything' attitude that a lot of people have is one of the biggest problems we face. That's like the old adage, how do you eat an elephant?
Most people see the challenge and just give up and walk away. The rest of us just grab a fork and go at it, one bite at a time.
The 'not possible' mindset, if it were routine, we'd no longer have rights to arms, and the Carry and Conceal would not exist for anyone outside of law enforcement.
Nor would Arizona or MrWray or any of the other lawmen be allowed to carry in other states.
The attitude of 'screw you, I'ma gonna b1tch' is what has made a lot of our progress throughout history.
We must use that same mentality now to stop them from wantonly violating the law.
The 'can't be done' crowd is why we have so much cronyism in DC and other area's of government.
Look at what the Tea Party has accomplished. Acorn, NRA and other organizations. No, we won't agree 100% with all of them, or even half. But every single one of those organizations started with two people sitting at a table somewhere and saying 'screw it. Somebody has to do something!!'
And...snowball effect. If the people agree with what you are pushing for, then you'll get the backing to force it through.
Nothing scares politicians more than a mobilized voter base. And if people COULD mobilize their base, they could shake that tree and 'eat that elephant'.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #20

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

When someone decides to take up arms and fight, I'll be the one driving the bus I assure you.

The difference between suicide and revolution can sometimes be nothing but numbers.

I'm ready. I want to. I'm pissed enough for it. Do I think it's the best option? maybe not. Do I think it will succeed? who knows, because I don't.

I took an oath once to uphold and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC. To bear true faith and allegiance to the same. Obey the orders of the President, and officers appointed over me ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. (there is such a thing as an unlawful order)

Now this oath didn't mean much to me when I spoke it out loud on October 8, 2002, 9 years ago today.
But the fact remains, No one ever released me from this oath, as another member pointed out to me not long ago.

Last edited by trip286; 10-08-2011 at 07:00 PM.