Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Operation Fast and Furious (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/operation-fast-furious-49482/)

Sniper03 10-08-2011 01:16 AM

Operation Fast and Furious

News Report today advised Holder and the White House is presently bullying members of the press in an effort to keep them from reporting the truth and writing stories F&F Operation and their blunder. These people were not from FOX News. They were from some of the other news agencies that were in full support of O and the gang in the last election. Chicago politics at it's best! :rolleyes:

jonbouy 10-08-2011 01:24 AM

What were those news agencies? I have been following this on Armend Amercian Radio, but it is only on Sunday nights, very good coverage though with David Codrea. I hope those crooked clowns get theirs eventually!
Armed American Radio

JTJ 10-08-2011 02:23 AM

A number of AZ sheriffs are demanding that Holder resign. On the news tonight. Senate and House investigators have proof that Holder knew about F&F and lied to congress about it.
The whole bunch should be tried as accomplices in murder. They knew those weapons would be used to kill people but they figured it would "only be a bunch of Mexicans" that got killed. The Mexican government did not know what was going on and they are not too happy. This real agenda was an excuse to impose gun control.

dunerunner 10-08-2011 02:37 AM

CBS News reporter Sheryl Attikisson said..."the White House yelled and swore at her over her reporting on the Fast and Furious gunrunning scandal tied to the deaths of two U.S. law enforcement agents. Attkisson also revealed that she'd also been yelled at by the Justice Department."

Is CBS News Silencing Fast and Furious Reporter? | The Weekly Standard

dunerunner 10-08-2011 02:43 AM

Does anybody believe that an OP that has the potential to become an International issue wasn't briefed to the Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton)? And, if the Secretary of State was briefed of Fast and Furious, is there any doubt that the President was briefed as well?

I am willing to wager that many other ranking Cabinet level appointees were also briefed.

BigByrd47119 10-08-2011 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerunner (Post 596279)
Does anybody believe that an OP that has the potential to become an International issue wasn't briefed to the Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton)? And, if the Secretary of State was briefed of Fast and Furious, is there any doubt that the President was briefed as well?

I am willing to wager that many other ranking Cabinet level appointees were also briefed.

We will be lucky to get Holders head. I'm not expecting more than that.

fmj 10-08-2011 03:33 AM

this is where the slick willy thing has really screwed us all...we will NEVER see another impeachment trial...nor will will ever see any in the congress actually stand up for what is right!

Holder should be hanged...on more than one count and Obama imprisoned!

dunerunner 10-08-2011 03:49 AM

I don't expect impeachment either. I do expect criminal charges to be filed, just as they would be if someone without the umbrella of political protection would be.

This is much worse than Clinton and Lewinsky or Nixon and Watergate. 40,000 Mexican citizens, one of our own Border Patrol Agents (18 miles into Arizona), and probably countless others were killed with the guns the ATF let walk into Mexico.

trip286 10-08-2011 03:50 AM

They're all criminals. What's the term I saw on here, that I started using? The District of Criminals = D.C.

fmj 10-08-2011 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerunner (Post 596331)
I don't expect impeachment either. I do expect criminal charges to be filed, just as they would be if someone without the umbrella of political protection would be.

This is much worse than Clinton and Lewinsky or Nixon and Watergate. 40,000 Mexican citizens, one of our own Border Patrol Agents (18 miles into Arizona), and probably countless others were killed with the guns the ATF let walk into Mexico.

FACT..hanging is too good for 'em!

hang 'em in the court yard at high noon and see how quick others will be to duplicate.