Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Open carry prohibited in California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
I agree reagan was a fiscal conservative and had the right stand on foriegn policy but he did more damage to liberty and freedom than any president in US history including obama.
You have GOT to be kidding.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #12

not meaning to hijack thread, but i dont want to start a whole new one. open carry not allowed in TX. ...its...Texas. explain that reasoning.

<Insert overused badass Latin phrase about war, or something>

Any one that hates the government is not always a terrorist. Any one for a better America is not always a patriot.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:00 PM   #13
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliferrum View Post
not meaning to hijack thread, but i dont want to start a whole new one. open carry not allowed in TX. ...its...Texas. explain that reasoning.
A lot of states dont allow open carry but have concealed carry....you CAN carry but it must be totally concealed.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-10-2011, 03:00 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1945 Times on 1044 Posts
Likes Given: 2893

Quote:
It ain't allowed in OK either.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #15

Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

fmj, like I said I'm too young to remember him. I just don't think we should compare anyone (good or bad opinions) to someone who hasn't had the opportunity to complete their own mayhem. That's like Time magazine releasing "10 biggest moments of the 20th century" about 5 years before the end of the 20th century.

Open carry here? In MS open carry is allowed with a concealed carry permit, because of some strange ruling by MS supreme court that declared an open carry firearm is still "concealed in whole or in PART". Meaning we need some clear holsters, or more common sense.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #16

u still have to have a license to C&C, i understand that. arizona, vermont, and-i forget, you can open carry no license no nothing needed. cant do it in texas...but its texas. you understand my dilemma yes?

i was told arizona is like that cause of the alien problem, but how much boarder do they have compared to us? reasoning denied.

Any one that hates the government is not always a terrorist. Any one for a better America is not always a patriot.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #17
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
fmj, like I said I'm too young to remember him. I just don't think we should compare anyone (good or bad opinions) to someone who hasn't had the opportunity to complete their own mayhem. That's like Time magazine releasing "10 biggest moments of the 20th century" about 5 years before the end of the 20th century.
NP man...IMHO EVERY last POTUS in my lifetime is complicit in the destruction of the Constitution.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #18

Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliferrum View Post
u still have to have a license to C&C, i understand that. arizona, vermont, and-i forget, you can open carry no license no nothing needed. cant do it in texas...but its texas. you understand my dilemma yes?

i was told arizona is like that cause of the alien problem, but how much boarder do they have compared to us? reasoning denied.
I understand. Texas has a bit of a reputation for being a gun loving state. It is a bit of a conundrum.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #19

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
NP man...IMHO EVERY last POTUS in my lifetime is complicit in the destruction of the Constitution.
Goes back significantly further than that. Realistically, last one that seemed to care about it was Teddy Roosevelt.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I understand. Texas has a bit of a reputation for being a gun loving state. It is a bit of a conundrum.
thank you trip. im just wondering if there is a reason behind it.