Open Carry 4th of July OLD FAITHFUL, Yellowstone! - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Open Carry 4th of July OLD FAITHFUL, Yellowstone!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
TOF
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
I haven't been to Yellowstone in years...the wife has never been and this makes me want to take her. I won't be open carrying though.
Thankfully it is your option whether or not to do so.

America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #12

Default I'll be there...

I'll be there.... WITH MY SIDEARM.

And to the Parents who teach their children to be "terrified" and "horrified" by law-abiding citizens exercising their right to keep and bear arms, I say "SHAME ON YOU."

Children (and all American Citizens) need to understand that it is our Second Amendment that is their last hope for freedom.

If you are afraid to exercise your rights in this country, then you may as well go hide somewhere and get out of our way.

My .02....... for what it's worth.

Flame on!

"The prohibition is general. No clause in the Constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give to Congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretense by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both." [William Rawle, A View of the Constitution 125-6 (2nd ed. 1829)

Old 05-21-2010, 04:57 PM   #13

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

I can't agree with the shame on them for being afraid of guns. Many decent people only get exposed to guns by media reports of mass murders of innocent people. Now they are on vacation with their kids and find a bunch of people carrying AKs or ARs for no apparent reason.

I sure don't see this helping our cause. Just the opposite in fact. I think congress and BO would love to ban AW's again. They have both houses on their side. Stir up enough public opinion to back the dems play and we could be worse off for pushing our rights in the faces of the public sheep.

There was a recent story of a small town where there was no law about public nudity. So some nut decides to express his "rights" and goes walking naked in the park. Across the street from the grade school. So they passed a law making nudity illegal. Sometimes using your rights in a way that upsets other people gets your rights removed.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #14

Default Why Not?

This evil regime is going to do everything they can to shove total disarmament down our throats anyway..... no matter what we do. Besides, the press has, and will ALWAYS present us in a bad light. Who cares anymore? They're all a bunch of LIARS and GUN-GRABBING COMMUNISTS. I have zero respect or concern for what they say and do anymore. They've proven themselves unworthy of my respect.

Myself, I'm not going down on my knees. I will continue to exercise my rights in this country. To Hell with them.

As the saying goes....

"A right unexercised is a right lost" or something like that.

"The prohibition is general. No clause in the Constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give to Congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretense by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both." [William Rawle, A View of the Constitution 125-6 (2nd ed. 1829)