Open Carry 4th July YNP Old Faithful High Noon
Celebrate the 4th of July - Independence Day !
Yellowstone National Park
The Board Walk around Old Faithful (Wyoming Laws Apply at Old Faithful) Start Time: High Noon 4th of July 2010 Open Carry of Firearms (Handgun and/or Rifle and/or Shotgun)
A Right "not" Exercised is a Right "lost".
Watch Old Faithful Geyser erupt, make new friends, visit with others with similar interest(s), etc
1. Yellowstone National Park is in 3 States Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. Mostly, Wyoming.
2. This is an informal, non-sponsored, and no host individual celebration of the Independence Day - the 4 of July. Each and every person is totally (100%)responsible for themselves including transportation, food, drink, lodging, clothing, medical, dental, etc
3. Weather can be cold and rainy even snowy in Yellowstone National Park on the 4th of July - plan accordingly.
4. State of Wyoming Laws and National Park Service Rules (any questions contact Your Personal Attorney, Attorney General Office State of Wyoming, and Yellowstone National Park Service)
Yellowstone National Park (U.S. National Park Service)
Yellowstone National Park - News (U.S. National Park Service)
Yellowstone National Park - Laws & Policies (U.S. National Park Service)
Yellowstone National Park - New Federal Firearms Law Takes Effect Monday (U.S. National Park Service)
Open Carry Allowed
Handgun = Yes
Rifle = Yes
In Vehicle = Yes
Age Requirement = None
The above information is just an example of the information contained on this web site(s), suggest you read and study all web site information indepth and consult with Your Personal Attorney.
5. Suggest, you print and keep copies of this e-mail and web site(s) information for future reference and use on your travels.
Point of Contact:
PO Box 287
Townsend Montana 59644
406-266-5212 or 406-439-5860