The oil filter adapter scam - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The oil filter adapter scam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #41
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8260 Times on 4772 Posts
Likes Given: 10674

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
All I can say is "Thank God BATF does not regulate cars".

Here in California that is the CARB. They are maybe even worse than the BATFE. The worst part is that CARB regulations end up having a watershed effect over the rest of the nation.

Sorry folks.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-13-2013, 06:09 AM   #42

Liked 153 Times on 91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

Here in California that is the CARB. They are maybe even worse than the BATFE. The worst part is that CARB regulations end up having a watershed effect over the rest of the nation.

Sorry folks.
I say we take all the good people out of Cali and put all the liberals and what not there then take the worlds biggest ditch witch and make it an island
Old 09-13-2013, 06:16 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody63m View Post
I say we take all the good people out of Cali and put all the liberals and what not there then take the worlds biggest ditch witch and make it an island
I understand the sentiment, but that would just empower the liberals even more. we need people like me here to fight from behind the lines. Though I am getting tired of it.

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Old 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #44

Liked 153 Times on 91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

I understand the sentiment, but that would just empower the liberals even more. we need people like me here to fight from behind the lines. Though I am getting tired of it.
They wouldn't be part of USA anymore if they want a ****y country let them have it or we could pack them up in flat rate boxes and send them to a ****y country like they want to make. you know what they say if It fits it ships
Old 09-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #45
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1319 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 606

Quote:
They wouldn't be part of USA anymore if they want a ****y country let them have it or we could pack them up in flat rate boxes and send them to a ****y country like they want to make. you know what they say if It fits it ships
LMAO!

<<Pictures the new USPS Priority Mail Libtard Box>>

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-13-2013, 10:32 PM   #46

Quote:
OK Woody, how about you and all of your buddies move here and help support the resistance instead? Why should I have to abandon my home state because you and a bunch of other 2A supporters want to give up on my state?

Where do you live anyhow? France?

Seriously, the only thing that any plan similar to what you suggest would accomplish would be to empower the liberal left and make them feel they have won. And in all reality they will have won big! Then the next step would be your state, because as many of you are aware, California often sets the standards for the rest of the nation. It is a simple fact. Look at the emissions battle and the "greenhouse gasses" movement. That sh!t started here and for the most part all of Y'all did nothing but laugh and point at idiots like me who were fighting a losing battle because we were outnumbered.

California (and New York for that matter) is important in our war. Don't surrender it without a fight. If you are going to surrender a state why don't you start with your own state?

Quote:

Old 09-14-2013, 12:44 AM   #47
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 2730 Times on 1429 Posts
Likes Given: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
OK Woody, how about you and all of your buddies move here and help support the resistance instead? Why should I have to abandon my home state because you and a bunch of other 2A supporters want to give up on my state?

Where do you live anyhow? France?

Seriously, the only thing that any plan similar to what you suggest would accomplish would be to empower the liberal left and make them feel they have won. And in all reality they will have won big! Then the next step would be your state, because as many of you are aware, California often sets the standards for the rest of the nation. It is a simple fact. Look at the emissions battle and the "greenhouse gasses" movement. That sh!t started here and for the most part all of Y'all did nothing but laugh and point at idiots like me who were fighting a losing battle because we were outnumbered.

California (and New York for that matter) is important in our war. Don't surrender it without a fight. If you are going to surrender a state why don't you start with your own state?
Sorry, but 50 years of compacency by the "good people" of Kali caused this. When only a small percentage of people show up to vote, the activists win. They won for so long they got empowered. No one to blame but the Californians.

Actually, he lives in TEXAS!

How about this, let Kali suffer the consequences of their actions and inactions. When the population dwindles (like Detroit) and they go broke, they will have to face the music. Like the Cold War with USSR, we out spent them and put their economy in the toilet. They were then forced to reshuffle the deck and try a different system. I have no problem using indiginous peoples to fight and subvert from with in the borders, but open agression just hardens them. Let them decay from the inside. Reap what they have sown.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 09-14-2013, 02:37 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Sorry, but 50 years of compacency by the "good people" of Kali caused this. When only a small percentage of people show up to vote, the activists win. They won for so long they got empowered. No one to blame but the Californians.

Actually, he lives in TEXAS!

How about this, let Kali suffer the consequences of their actions and inactions. When the population dwindles (like Detroit) and they go broke, they will have to face the music. Like the Cold War with USSR, we out spent them and put their economy in the toilet. They were then forced to reshuffle the deck and try a different system. I have no problem using indiginous peoples to fight and subvert from with in the borders, but open agression just hardens them. Let them decay from the inside. Reap what they have sown.
So how does that reconcile with Lincoln's War Between the States? What if it were slavery that was being implemented in CA instead of abolition of the Second Amendment? The Confederacy was not allowed to leave the Union.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Thanks a lot A-holes. Nice way to stand united. Leave the poor stupid liberals to their own devices and to Hell with the United States Constitution and the Californians who support it. Kick them out of the Union and leave them on their own to survive. The Patriots living there can abandon their lives and property and relocate to other states that remain in the Union.

Quote:

Old 09-14-2013, 02:48 AM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 786

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
They may be effective, but they look like Fido's ass.
I resemble that remark.

Jim