Obummer wants the Senate to Ratify the UN small arms treaty. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obummer wants the Senate to Ratify the UN small arms treaty.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
We need to KICK THE UN OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, also.

This organization has sat on their collective asses for over 60 years,

enjoying our benevolence, nurturing, and armed military assistance around

the world
. Now it's biting the hand which lovingly fed it all that time?

I guess it does not occur to the UN that without the RKBA we wouldn't be

who and where we are, and neither would they?

They need to go, and I submit that the only reason they

won't leave the US is they know no other country in the world

will play host to their arrogant, ungrateful, sanctimonious, back biting

politics.
you got that right - the UN is as USLESS as tits on a bull!

Old 11-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3531

Quote:
the UN is as USLESS as tits on a bull!
Quoted for truth.

However, several US presidents have found the UN a useful tool when it came to invading or bombing some country that presented no threat to the US. They went to the UN to get their war plans rubber stamped.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #23

Liked 2606 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Quoted for truth.

However, several US presidents have found the UN a useful tool when it came to invading or bombing some country that presented no threat to the US. They went to the UN to get their war plans rubber stamped.
So, what part of our guns has been a problem to the UN in the past?

YOU WOULD THINK these guys would be pleased as punch with

us, our support, and oh,yes, the very guns which made them who they

are today...

Old 11-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #24

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Almost my entire life I have witnessed our Govt's War on Crime and War on Drugs. All the while taking aim at the peoples right to self defense in some absurd rationale that it will lower crime, lessen drug use, protect the people.

I'm kinda tired of all this posturing ... I hope something like comes to pass so the issue can be settled once and for all! It's long past time that our Gov't fear the people and not the people fearing their Govt.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 11-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #25

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Let Obastard want in one hand and I'LL in the other hand and we'll see which one fills up first......

As for the passage of any gun control treaty, unless Congress has forgotten what happened in the Clinton farce, I seriously doubt any of the congress critters will go along with this bulls**t.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #26

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
I was comparing him to Hitler before the election. He followed Hitlers path to the presidency. I read up on him and his background when he became a viable candidate. What I found was frightening and I tried to sound an alarm. I was called an alarmist and Chicken Little. Those are the mild epitaphs. Well it seems that time is proving my fears were not unfounded. I still predict that if he gets re elected, he will be the Secretary General of the United Nations in 2016 and America as we know it will be edited from the history books. The 2012 election may well be the last free election in this country.
Sounds familiar. Even my wife sometimes says I'm too alarmist and that things aren't that bad. Funny how liberty slips through your fingers and one morning you wake up in a facist country. Just ask any extremely old German if you can find one that lived as an adult in the late 30's. And to say that what we are seeing/experiencing isn't part and parcel to that, is just sticking your head in the sand. My ancestors put their lives and fortunes on the line in the late 1700's against tyranny and they would have all be hanged as traitors had they not won. Bet they were called crazy alarmists too, until their neighbors started seeing Redcoats marching down the roads daily. I can't pretend to know how this will all turn out but if Obama gets another term in office, I'm afraid we may just get to witness and experience the next civil war in the USA and that is mindnumbing.