Obummer wants the Senate to Ratify the UN small arms treaty. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obummer wants the Senate to Ratify the UN small arms treaty.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 01:55 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Look at how many people have tried to stop this madman's ideas. I very distinctly remember seeing on national TV, a democrat, a man of his own party, stand up and tell him "Sir, the American People don't want this health plan" and look what happened.

Bkt, yes, there will be entirely too many people that will roll over and take it like a cheap hooker. Unfortunately, that's the way our society is.

JTJ, I think there will be a civil war in our country again. Maybe not over this, but I think it will be pretty soon. And I think that our government will be the instigator, possibly through forcible disarmament.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

Bkt, yes, there will be entirely too many people that will roll over and take it like a cheap hooker. Unfortunately, that's the way our society is.

JTJ, I think there will be a civil war in our country again. Maybe not over this, but I think it will be pretty soon. And I think that our government will be the instigator, possibly through forcible disarmament.
How true, on both points. I suspected that our nation would come to this, but not in my lifetime. I mean, we defeated utter tyranny almost 70 years ago with WWII (amazing it was THAT long ago!) and communism was treasonist talk until about 45+ years ago. Communism appears to be not only accepted now, but fashionable and trendy! They try to throw it off over in eastern Europe and Asia, and at the same time, our weak minded idiot libtards decide to embrace the concept and wear it like a skin tight coverall. No s**t! In the late 50's through the early 70's, being patriotic was exercised by EVERY family in my neighborhood since most fathers had fought in WWII or Korea. Now patriotism is the exception, not the rule.

Now we are a nation where those same patriotic ideals and lifestyles make you a radical gun loving freak in the minds of the pussified masses. I truly believe that we have digressed as a society and are at great risk of total servitude to the likes of Pelosi, Obama, Holder, Schumer, et al. I wouldn't let any one of those morons enter my home much less pick up my dog's excrement. And I certainly won't succumb to their idea of "hope and change". The confligration that is coming scares the he** out of me and not for my own skin. But for the future for our kids and their kids and what future they won't have if the weak minded masses that have been breed over the last 50 years accept servitude in the same fashion they voted for 3 years ago. God help us.

Old 11-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #13

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Sounds like the 30's when hitler became chancellor of germany all over again....i AM btw comparing him to hitler, the similarities are uncanny.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 11-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks
Sounds like the 30's when hitler became chancellor of germany all over again....i AM btw comparing him to hitler, the similarities are uncanny.
I see nothing wrong with that comparison. You are absolutely correct. They even have similar personalities with bullying the rest of the government.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thats why it's so INPORTANT to VOTE him out!

Old 11-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #16

Liked 2604 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101 View Post
Thats why it's so INPORTANT to VOTE him out!
We need to KICK THE UN OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, also.

This organization has sat on their collective asses for over 60 years,

enjoying our benevolence, nurturing, and armed military assistance around

the world
. Now it's biting the hand which lovingly fed it all that time?

I guess it does not occur to the UN that without the RKBA we wouldn't be

who and where we are, and neither would they?

They need to go, and I submit that the only reason they

won't leave the US is they know no other country in the world

will play host to their arrogant, ungrateful, sanctimonious, back biting

politics.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #17

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Two things the UN wants:

1. A ban on private firearms ownership in the U.S. !

2. Complete control of the internet !

IOW the UN wants absolute control of both the means and methods of resistance ! >MW

Old 11-11-2011, 12:50 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Should that day ever come and if I am still young, stong and healthy enough to effectivly fight, I will. I will fight for the side that wants to protect our rights.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:52 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Should that day ever come and if I am still young, stong and healthy enough to effectivly fight, I will. I will fight for the side that wants to protect our rights.
I will fight too.

Old 11-11-2011, 01:28 AM   #20
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2292 Times on 1242 Posts
Likes Given: 669

I was comparing him to Hitler before the election. He followed Hitlers path to the presidency. I read up on him and his background when he became a viable candidate. What I found was frightening and I tried to sound an alarm. I was called an alarmist and Chicken Little. Those are the mild epitaphs. Well it seems that time is proving my fears were not unfounded. I still predict that if he gets re elected, he will be the Secretary General of the United Nations in 2016 and America as we know it will be edited from the history books. The 2012 election may well be the last free election in this country.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.