Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Obummer wants the Senate to Ratify the UN small arms treaty. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/obummer-wants-senate-ratify-un-small-arms-treaty-51415/)

safedman 11-08-2011 11:14 AM

Obummer wants the Senate to Ratify the UN small arms treaty.

U.S. Rep to U.N. Says Obama Wants Senate to Ratify Arms Treaty -- BELLEVUE, Wash., Oct. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Scratchammo 11-08-2011 01:25 PM

I don't know what his problem is. I have never known of anyone as hoplophobic as this peace pushing pansy.

therewolf 11-08-2011 04:50 PM

Thanks, Barack.

"We the people" needed to see proof that your

"change" involves destroying the very Constitution

you lied through your pie-hole to uphold and defend

when you took your oath of office.

Personally, I'm gonna miss you like a toothache...

Gojubrian 11-08-2011 04:56 PM

I've already said everythihng pc I care to say about Obama.

He's a douchebag moron.

bkt 11-08-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scratchammo (Post 622442)
I don't know what his problem is. I have never known of anyone as hoplophobic as this peace pushing pansy.

He's not scared of guns at all.

What has every tyrant throughout history done before seizing power? He has disarmed the populace.

It's kinda funny to think he'd be pushing this UN thing. It won't flush. Even if every Supreme Court justice said it was constitutional, can you see any of us meekly going along with it? I sure as hell know I wouldn't and I hope everyone here wouldn't either.

Remember: III

Cory2 11-08-2011 09:00 PM

I gotta get more guns...

bkt 11-08-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cory2 (Post 622705)
I gotta get more guns...

When is the phrase "I gotta get more guns" not true? Even when things are good, you go get more guns. It's like eating potato chips...you can't have just a few.

JTJ 11-08-2011 09:20 PM

That should not even make it to the floor. The vote should be a resounding NO if it does. I was warning people about this before the election. I am afraid there will be civil war if it is ratified and I dont want to see that.

BenLuby 11-08-2011 10:55 PM

I think, after reading that, a lot of senators and such are well aware that voting to pass this is a sure shot at getting voted out.

texaswoodworker 11-08-2011 11:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JTJ (Post 622718)
That should not even make it to the floor. The vote should be a resounding NO if it does. I was warning people about this before the election. I am afraid there will be civil war if it is ratified and I dont want to see that.

I'm worried that he will really push for the disarmment of America is he is elected again. He might go ahead and do it in the next year if he knows he;s going to lose.:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenLuby (Post 622791)
I think, after reading that, a lot of senators and such are well aware that voting to pass this is a sure shot at getting voted out.

I hope so. We need to get the ones that would want to vote for it out soon.

Oh, and the UN can go burn in hell.:mad: