OBAMA's DOG AND PONY SHOW - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > OBAMA's DOG AND PONY SHOW

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 12:04 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 701
Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Default

Aww, I don't want this thread to close! No!!!!

__________________
Rarity is offline  
 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:04 AM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 100
Liked 33 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
All I have to say is if Tomorrow President Obama will be ...
...We will see what happens! And I hope this is not what occurs during the TV Address!

03
"OBAMA's DOG AND PONY SHOW" ?

What a "generous" title...
__________________
johnr43 is offline  
 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #43
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Tackleberry1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 5,988
Liked 4782 Times on 2313 Posts
Likes Given: 1473

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEFvet10072001 View Post
Just remember, I am nor for or against the second amendment as I could care less since I'm in Canada, however, I do care about my safety if and when I travel or hunt in the us. The fact that there are by far fewer deaths because of guns in general in Canada, shows that the system works. The fact that you say 11,500 deaths were gun related scares people but then you sub categorize it to "only 500 were because of handguns" shows your not getting the point about the deaths from people owning dangerous weapons such as AR15s and AK47s. The fact that there are people on forums and on YouTube ( James Yeager) who are "angry" and actually are encouraging people to start civil war with the US Government and kill innocent people is quite quite disturbing and the example of mental people who should have background checks done on. Saying you want to government to stop screwing with guns is one thing but wanting people to kill, and this is not out of context of what James Yeager said, innocent people. That's taking it TOO
FAR.
US firearm deaths by rifle = LESS THAN 500...not all but 500 you non reading Canuk...

You sport a Semper Fi tattoo on your Avatar, call yourself OEF "Overseas Expeditionary Force" Vet...and your not misrepresenting yourself as a US Marine?

I am usually a bit more tactful but I've no patience for children who impersonate the 2nd most respected class of US Citizen so piss off partner.

Oh and incase anyone else is wondering...the US Army Infantry Soldier holds the #1 spot...at least in Tacks heart!

Tack
__________________
Tackleberry1 is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:13 AM   #44
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEFvet10072001 View Post

I'm conservative and communist btw and maple syrup is made in the us too moron. Maybe you should look up the first lost the us had and look who the victor was. I'll give you a clue. It was Canadians who burnt the first White House down to the ground.
And God took care of our light work and scattered those fishheads to the four winds. Ha !

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?198746-War-of-1812-Tornado-(not-Americans)-defeats-British-Army
__________________

NEVER FORGET

downsouth is offline  
 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:13 AM   #45
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 178
Liked 32 Times on 21 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Chain...

I am ready to say NO to any unconstitutional infringement upon the bill of rights.
I am ready to ignore any executive order regarding the 2nd Amendment.

Whether or not that means "go to war" is not up to me. It is up to the sworn peace officers serving at both the State and Federal Levels.

Their actions will determine where this goes...and if they know anything about the founding of this Nation and the true intent of the Second Ammendment, then they already know the consequence of choosing poorly.

...as I've stated before...Defence of liberty is ALWAYS the right couse of action, regardless of the uniform worn by the oppressor.

Now...with all that said, is tomorrow the time to act? No, it's not. Anything the POTUS pukes out over the airwaves will ultimately amount to nothing more than him, bestowing upon himself, a verbal hand job.

The Press will fawn over it...Chain will feel a "thrill" run up his leg, and the rest of us will sit back and enjoy watching the Adolescent in Chief get taken apart by Judicial and Political scholars for the glaringly obvious overreach we all expect him to attempt.

Everyone who's followed my posts knows that the time to act is when faced with mandatory registration...and the course of action is to simply NOT register.

Any action after that is up to each individual...but at least they will still have the choice...to stand or kneel.

Tack


Dude ..tack your awesome I like your responses ....
__________________
shaker is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #46
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater

Explains a lot, commie. Ooooooooooo wow, burned the White House, damn man. Ouch. I'm hurt. Haven't you been banned once under a different name, you wear a marine tat in your pic, you don't deserve to resemble anything like that, commie.

You don't understand out freedom, because you choke on the dirty restricted Canadian air. You are scared of our RIGHTS, you were born a slave and will remain one to your government.

Your not an American, your "right to free speech"'means nothing here. GTFO.
This Latin phrase isn't prevy to just the usmc you uneducated filth, the Latin language has been around for centuries and after Latin can italian, which I am half, and thus place the Latin phrase Semper Fidelis on my arm to show that I am faithful to my family and country and know where my family come from. After WWII when Italia was still in ruins northern Italy was run by a communist government who in turn created jobs, rebuilt the northern cities and prospered unlike the south where they weren't even close to being rebuilt but unfortunately democracy took over and ruined the country as it is today. With that said most of all uneducated bigots don't even know the difference between socialists, communists and fascists. So I take no offence in you "calling me a commi" when the Cold War clearly ended a long time ago and the fact that I'm conservative shows that.
__________________
OEFvet10072001 is offline  
 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #47
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
michael80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 38
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

I'm an Illinois resident and I have no problem with a firearm owner identification card "foid" issued by your own state police which includes a background check before you can purchase a firearm or ammo. And that said I believe as an American I should have the ability to own any weapon that I carry under my own strength. Yes if you are man enough to carry a cannon carry it and you will have no enemies.

__________________
michael80 is offline  
 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #48
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

US firearm deaths by rifle = LESS THAN 500...not all but 500 you non reading Canuk...

You sport a Semper Fi tattoo on your Avatar, call yourself OEF "Overseas Expeditionary Force" Vet...and your not misrepresenting yourself as a US Marine?

I am usually a bit more tactful but I've no patience for children who impersonate the 2nd most respected class of US Citizen so piss off partner.

Oh and incase anyone else is wondering...the US Army Infantry Soldier holds the #1 spot...at least in Tacks heart!

Tack
Two things, A. OEF means op enduring freedom not overseas expedition force, 10 07 01 is the start of the war in Afghanistan and B. it's spelt Canuck with a capital C much like Marine is spelt with a capital m as it is a title earned. I never once said I was American, a marine or that I was misrepresenting myself or my views.

"Assumptions are the mother of all **** ups."
__________________
OEFvet10072001 is offline  
 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:28 AM   #49
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 30
Default

Sorry people but assuming the the Americans defeated the Canadians in the war of 1812 in upper and lower Canada is just false information and the fact that there is a HIGE amount of evidence to the contrary showing we cleaned your clocks and burnt the White House shows that without Canada you would be speaking German not English.

__________________
OEFvet10072001 is offline  
 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:32 AM   #50
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 178
Liked 32 Times on 21 Posts

Default

My neighbor is a Canadian trained sniper. He came over my house I trusted him with my firearms cause his proof of sniper training.

He grabbed my glock 30, racked the slide back, then the dumb ass pulled the trigger!!!!!

And next thing that occurred he was staring down the barrel of my tokarev as I told the idiot to put the gun down.

I saw first hand how well the Canadians get trained.

__________________
shaker is offline  
Tackleberry1 Likes This 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Colt pony .380 stainless HELP Gh0zt36 General Handgun Discussion 3 10-09-2012 01:05 PM
Pink Pony JonM 1911 Forum 15 03-01-2011 07:05 PM
Little Pony NGIB 1911 Forum 14 02-24-2011 12:45 AM
Colt Pony Pocketlite??? LadyDeadpool Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 7 04-04-2010 04:50 AM
finally...a Pony slowryde45 Semi-Auto Handguns 8 10-22-2009 08:25 PM