Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > OBAMA's DOG AND PONY SHOW

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2140 Times on 1067 Posts
Likes Given: 1089

Default OBAMA's DOG AND PONY SHOW

All I have to say is if Tomorrow President Obama will be "Using Children" regarding his attempt to attack our Second Amendment Right by manipulating and pulling on the emotional heart strings of Americans to try to manipulate and promote their attack on our Second Amendment Rights tomorrow on his TV Address! It was a dreaded terrible tragedy "absolutely". All our hearts went out to the victims and their families! But lets not use it as a political tool! If he does this for that reason? He truly is a low life!
If this is what he actually does? How low can he go! And surely with all the executive orders he is mentioning he is with out doubt close to violating excessive Executive Power in the execution of his office and possible violations of Constitutional Law.

We will see what happens! And I hope this is not what occurs during the TV Address!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I would give my left nut to see what happened if somebody set off a string of firecrackers during his BS; my money would be on him grabbing up a youngster to use as a human shield.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 01-15-2013, 10:24 PM   #3

Liked 4424 Times on 2146 Posts
Likes Given: 1312

He will be fanked by children from Across the country who wrote letters after Sandy Hook...it will be a combination of a forceful decree regarding the "executive action" he takes and a somber...tearful parade of dead children meant to SILENCE and COWER Republican House Members.

Our message to the House is simple. Stop Obama OR force our hand.

Failure to stop our would be dictator in chief will mean civil war.

Tack

Old 01-15-2013, 10:32 PM   #4

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Again tack, nicely said! I vote to have a sticky for tacks thought of the day...correction...tacks thoughtS of the day.

Obama Is scum. He is seriously abusing his power and using children to forward his agenda. I don't use my children for anything other than loving and raising, the asshat in chief should not use children in any other way than I use mine. I bet if he gets his way he won't send his children to public schools at all, let alone without armed secret service.what is wrong with the people looking out for my kids to be armed like his children? Are my children not good enough for king asswhipe?

Old 01-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #5

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Sorry...went on a rant there...

Old 01-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #6

Liked 15 Times on 8 Posts

Obama will stand with one foot on the graves of children and one foot on the Constitution. Then use a human shield of children to insulate himself from anyone who opposes his agenda. Makes me sick to my stomach!

Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #7

Liked 1063 Times on 687 Posts
Likes Given: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
He will be fanked by children from Across the country who wrote letters after Sandy Hook...it will be a combination of a forceful decree regarding the "executive action" he takes and a somber...tearful parade of dead children meant to SILENCE and COWER Republican House Members.

Our message to the House is simple. Stop Obama OR force our hand.

Failure to stop our would be dictator in chief will mean civil war.

Tack
So Tack, are you ready to go to war against the freely elected government over the gunshow loophole?

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 01-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #8

I have to agree with what the White House and the NRA president agreed on Thursday about stricter and thoroughly screen people who buy locally and especially at gun shows. I also agree on capping hi-cap 30+ AR-15mags but people clearly don't seen that the hi-caps are just accessories to AR-15's and that without getting rid of the AR's there's no point in getting rid of the hi-caps. They go hand in hand like batteries in a remote.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1706 Times on 890 Posts
Likes Given: 341

he should have the children of the lady from GA whose lives were saved because their Daddy cared enough to teach Momma how to shoot! [but I'm betting he won't]

Old 01-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #10

How would expressing my personal opinion in this "debate" make me a troll?!

Closed Thread