Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama wants to use drones on Americans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4721 Times on 2695 Posts
Likes Given: 3742

There are already several threads on this.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #52
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5618 Times on 3304 Posts
Likes Given: 4704

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
There are already several threads on this.
[mechanical voice] This thread is not a drone, zzzzzzzzat, not a drone, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaap, not a drone...

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 02-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #53

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Next thing ya' know Obama will want to march all us "evil" gun owners off to the "showers".

This is the War Room!"
People Like This 
Old 02-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #54

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/07/obama-gives-himself-permission-to-kill/

From one great Judge

Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #55

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Quote:
If we allow unarmed drones to be used for public service/safety, then sooner or later "they" will arm them.

And if we allow ordinary citizens to own "assault weapons" sooner or later "they" will shoot up an elementary school.

C'mon gize! We've been victims of this mindless paranioa from the left, let's not stoop to doing it ourselves.
So, your ok with firearms registration? You cant argue that it will lead to confiscation based on your above words. Nor could you argue privacy violation based on your acceptance of drones monitoring American Citizens.

I trust my fellow man more than ANY government!

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yeild, and government to gain ground." - Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, Paris, May 27, 1788

It is our duty as American Citizens to be critical of our government.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

People Like This 
Old 02-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #56
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
So, your ok with firearms registration? You cant argue that it will lead to confiscation based on your above words. Nor could you argue privacy violation based on your acceptance of drones monitoring American Citizens.
NO, I do not support registration. Never have, never will. The sarcasm was meant to highlight how ridiculous this paranoia about drones is.

I don't trust the government, but I'm not completely paranoid.

You need to chill, dude!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #57

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Quote:
NO, I do not support registration. Never have, never will. The sarcasm was meant to highlight how ridiculous this paranoia about drones is.

I don't trust the government, but I'm not completely paranoid.

You need to chill, dude!
I guess I just fail to see how one is more ridiculous than the other (not that I think either is).

I think my level of paranoia is perfectly healthy, FWIW.

REMEMBER, just because your paranoid doesnt mean they arent actually out to get you

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

locutus Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #58

Liked 983 Times on 633 Posts
Likes Given: 244

I don't give a damn what kind of weapons the government uses to off the folks who are out to kill Americans. If they take out an American Muslim in Somilia planning attacks on us, I say, "go team."

I do not fear that the American Government will use drones to make war on the American people, and I suspect the sanity of anyone who thinks that may be in the planning and preparation.

If we ever have the famous SHTF situation, it will be Americans making war on Americans; the only thing that could destroy our nation.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

locutus Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #59
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 16818 Times on 9746 Posts
Likes Given: 43875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
I don't give a damn what kind of weapons the government uses to off the folks who are out to kill Americans. If they take out an American Muslim in Somilia planning attacks on us, I say, "go team."

I do not fear that the American Government will use drones to make war on the American people, and I suspect the sanity of anyone who thinks that may be in the planning and preparation.

If we ever have the famous SHTF situation, it will be Americans making war on Americans; the only thing that could destroy our nation.
i hate to say this, but you are either incredibily naive or have been drinking the liberal Kool-Aid for too long.

to think our own government won't fire upon it's own citizens for their own reasons is very foolish. hopefully you don't get to find out that we're right and you're wrong.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #60
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post

I think the universe may melt down. I agree with you