Obama wants to use drones on Americans - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama wants to use drones on Americans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 04:19 AM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5817 Times on 3290 Posts
Likes Given: 5285

Can anyone provide ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that any drone used inside this country was armed????

Inquiring minds want to know.

Winston Churchill

Old 02-07-2013, 04:20 AM   #42

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Anyone know how these things reach to 00 Buck?

Assuming it was low enough of course.

Tack
There is a youtube video of some bird hunters shooting one piloted by some animal rights group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
They (Government) says no armed drones flying within United States borders. Do you really trust them at their word.

I posted this last year and found the youtube video. This was prior to the NATO Sumit in Chicago. Comments is that the video was filmed in Eglin, IL about 40 miles from Chicago.

No armed drones - Yeah Right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzrS0BVJynM&feature=related
Video looks fake to me. Camera doesnt follow it when it goes off screen.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 02-07-2013, 04:36 AM   #43

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Government will condition the population to accept Drones. They will be used for "touchy feel good" projects. Every first grader will want one and every Soccer Mom will feel safer.
And then why not add a Westinghouse Electric Gatling gun?

Old 02-07-2013, 04:41 AM   #44

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Can anyone provide ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that any drone used inside this country was armed????

Inquiring minds want to know.
No...but I think the better question is do we dare trust them NOT to put weapons on them eventually? I know my own answer...but some people trust the government more than others.

I cant convince you or anyone else that government is dangerous inthis way, but I may be wrong also...God how I hope Im wrong...

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 02-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #45
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 974 Times on 639 Posts
Likes Given: 230

The second amendment says I am to be equal with army's. No problem, if the gov wants to patrol me with drones, I can do the same to them. Tit for tat.

Seriously, we get this under control, or prepare by watching terminator movies.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2135 Times on 1155 Posts
Likes Given: 3244

It amazes me that some of the same folks who blast Islam in general were opposed to offing an Islamic terrorist who happened to hold US citizenship. There are several other high profile Islamic terrorists who hold US citizenship operating in Yemen, Somalia and Afghanistan. Its my sincere hope that these scumbags are soon visited by Predator drones.

The US government owns several types of drones: Only a couple types are capable of being armed.
Armed Predator drones do not fly around in US airspace looking for trouble.

Drones:
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/uavs/U_S_Military_Unmanned_Aerial_Vehicles_UAVs_.htm

Old 02-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #47
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5817 Times on 3290 Posts
Likes Given: 5285

If we allow unarmed drones to be used for public service/safety, then sooner or later "they" will arm them.

And if we allow ordinary citizens to own "assault weapons" sooner or later "they" will shoot up an elementary school.

C'mon gize! We've been victims of this mindless paranioa from the left, let's not stoop to doing it ourselves.

Winston Churchill
alsaqr Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #48

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 231

maybe they'll end up like all the blue light cameras Chicago put up some time ago to "reduce crime and violence" on its suspect street corners ....

half of them are broken and in a non operating state....the other half are unmanned, so nobody is watching the activity occurring below them that they capture on video...

cant wait until Rahm applies that cost saving strategy to the 911 switchboards....

and anonymous could wreak havoc with those things (the drones) if they ever put their minds to it.....

Old 02-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I have no problem killing our enemies. My problem is an out of control government that no longer fears the People.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
People Like This 
Old 02-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #50
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2012 Times on 1095 Posts
Likes Given: 602

Default Justification.

http://burnpit.legion.org/2013/02/doj-lays-out-justification-drone-strikes-us-citizens

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I am who I am and your approval is not needed.