Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama wants to use drones on Americans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 672 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 678

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAD View Post
Who gets to draw the line each time the question comes up? Who do you wish to place your trust in that they won't go to far with the liberties you extend to them?

Shall we also send drones after those whom sold weapons to the Mexican drug Cartel, that was used to Kill our very own?

Who is right and who is wrong?
I noticed the Phantom in your avatar. The North Vietnamese killed every person and their family that spoke out against them. Think about it. Where does it begin, where does it end. As far as the guy they are "tracking" in Cali. They said that it will be easier to track him in the snow, but they have high winds and 6" were projected for additional snow. Are you sh!ting me! Can you say Rambo!! BTW, you can't use drones on Obama's boys like Holder.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

dog2000tj Likes This