Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 01:08 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

my comment was directed to the national ignorance and stupidity we all have to put up with, rather than some ones skin color

Old 07-10-2011, 02:36 AM   #22

No worries...
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 2005

Old 07-10-2011, 02:45 AM   #23

Uh, rumor until otherwise qualified.........

Old 07-10-2011, 02:55 AM   #24

Liked 841 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
This was posted on another forum, as a heads up notification. One statement came to the eye, "Not far in the future" and another official said weeks would be an appropriate measurement.

I am going to send this out to NRA and GOA reps.

Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future

Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future
Nah.. he wont do too much seeing as it's an election year. He'll jump on the big bills on his second term.
If a republican replaces him, then we'll just see little things until their second term.

Either way, the $hit's coming. It's just a matter of time.

Old 07-10-2011, 04:41 AM   #25
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2091 Times on 1230 Posts
Likes Given: 4505

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
Either way, the $hit's coming. It's just a matter of time.
I agree! When and to what extreme the one who knows is the God above!

We just have to be prepared for the long haul!

Old 07-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1318 Times on 643 Posts
Likes Given: 81

Obama also apparantly wants to cut defense spending, which is cut the number of people in the armed forsces. In other words, with the economy in the toilet, bring these kids home, dump them on the street, and tell them to find a job.

It is good that he is doing this prior to an election. Now, just make sure the Republicans don't split the vote.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #27

Liked 841 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
It is good that he is doing this prior to an election. Now, just make sure the Republicans don't split the vote.
They will do no better either.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:10 AM   #28

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

I can't agree with that assessment TD ! You're right, however, to the extent the next black candidate can't afford to have associations with nefarious/radicial elements, and an impeccable background. IOW he's gonna have to be a "WN or UT" in street parlance.

Sad, because there are so many black men and women with the skills and integrity to do a good job. >MW