Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 01:58 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Talking

::sigh:: Obama. I had such high hopes when I heard he was running for President. But here he his...just like O.J....screwing it up for the rest of us brothers...if he gets re-elected, I'm handing in my black card. ::insert humor where necessary so you don't take this too seriously::

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005

Old 07-09-2011, 02:15 AM   #12

he is just trying to get as much bull**** done he can before his dumb ass gets kicked out of office, I think we need to impeach this guy and not let him finish term. If you show me one thing he has personally done that has been good I will rethink this but until then I stand as him being garbage

Old 07-09-2011, 03:21 AM   #13

Well if he had tackled the economy first instead of healthcare, he might have only been looked at as an asshat instead of a douchelord.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Old 07-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #14

so far the only thing I see he has done a good job of is making sure that white males have a double to tripple chance of getting elected now. People are stupid, they can't understand that because one person does something it doesn't mean they all are like that.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #15

Double? Triple? Man, please. There will be a Latina lesbian with one leg and an eye patch as president before another black man. Obama and OJ...screwing it up for the good brothers.

Old 07-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadeuce View Post
Double? Triple? Man, please. There will be a Latina lesbian with one leg and an eye patch as president before another black man. Obama and OJ...screwing it up for the good brothers.
I hope that is inaccurate. There are plenty of amazing leaders who happen to be black.

Old 07-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #17

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Ironic? This is what the puffin' post said; "The president directed the Attorney General to form working groups with key stakeholders to identify common sense measures that would improve American safety and security while fully respecting Second Amendment rights,"

This is the same AG that's being (or should be) investigated for his involvement in the GUNWALKER debacle?

The Gunwalker Scandal Made Simple
There are five key accusations against ATF and DOJ made by ATF whistleblowers and other sources within FedGov:

1. That they instructed U.S. gun dealers to proceed with questionable and illegal sales of firearms to suspected gunrunners.
2. That they allowed or even assisted in those guns crossing the U.S. border into Mexico to "boost the numbers" of American civilian market firearms seized in Mexico and thereby provide the justification for more firearm restrictions on American citizens and more power and money for ATF.
3. That they intentionally kept Mexican authorities in the dark about the operation, even over objections of their own agents.
4. That weapons that the ATF let "walk" to Mexico were involved in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE agent Jaime Zapata, as well as at least hundreds of Mexican citizens.
5. That at least since the death of Brian Terry on 14 December, the Obama administration is engaged in a full-press cover-up of the facts behind what has come to be known as the "Gunwalker Scandal."

Oh, that AG. Yea I'm feelin' a lot better about them fully respecting my Second Amendment rights.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #18

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadeuce View Post
Personally, I would vote for Powell in a heart beat......

Old 07-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #19
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2142 Times on 1165 Posts
Likes Given: 771

Quote:
Originally Posted by cddbrowns View Post
Personally, I would vote for Powell in a heart beat......
No way. The man has 0 integrity in my book. He is over as a national influence.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 07-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #20

Before this gets outta hand, my black comment was just a poke. Not trying to get into some racial thing. There are plenty of worthy people who could lead this country of all races...unfortunately, none of those people are politicians. And once you're elected, you're a politician. So there ya go...