Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 02:18 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1954 Times on 1136 Posts
Likes Given: 4099

Angry Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future!

This was posted on another forum, as a heads up notification. One statement came to the eye, "Not far in the future" and another official said weeks would be an appropriate measurement.

I am going to send this out to NRA and GOA reps.

Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future

Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-08-2011, 02:36 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I'm somewhat surprised. I thought he would wait until he got a second term. If he got a second term.

Well, we just have to do what we can to ward his actions off.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-08-2011, 02:40 AM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Lets hope this is the nail in the collective coffin......

Old 07-08-2011, 03:07 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Sent an email to GOA, could not send an email to NRA as a heads up.

Old 07-08-2011, 04:14 AM   #5
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2224 Times on 1201 Posts
Likes Given: 802

And what do you want to bet that none of the proposed changes will include anything about getting mentally disturbed people off the street.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 07-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Jackass liberals. Always find something to help their non constitutional cause. Can't wait until his term is over. We need a good president for once. The Gifford attack would have happened even if firearms were completely outlawed. If he couldn't get a gun, He would of gotten a knife. If he couldn't get a knife, he would of used a bat. If he couldn't get a bat, He would of used anything he could get his hands on.

Old 07-08-2011, 05:08 AM   #7

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

NRA Alerts were sent out. Obama has the economy in the dump three wars raging. More Americans out of work and home foreclosures at all time high. The Democrats are not going to back him on this one. Obama is fast becoming President in name only.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thats why its soooo very IMPORTANT to VOTE this man out in 2012 he has done NOTHING good to this country since he took office!!! and it was just a matter of time for this LEFTY to blame America guns on this ATF and MEXICO CRAP.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
NRA Alerts were sent out. Obama has the economy in the dump three wars raging. More Americans out of work and home foreclosures at all time high. The Democrats are not going to back him on this one. Obama is fast becoming President in name only.
Thanks! Some reason I hit the send and nothing happens.

Reply from GOA:

Dear XXXXX

Thanks for the note.

I will say this he could issue one executive order would certainly help – Federal agencies stop “running guns” to Mexico!

I had not seen this post yet. So, many thanks for sending it to me – we will keep an eye on it.

Best wishes and keep the powder dry.

Update:

Article from USA Today

Obama aide: Gun legislation in 'near future'

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/07/obama-aide-gun-legislation-in-near-future/1?csp=34news

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 07-08-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #10

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

It's the usual Obama rhetoric. He makes things sound nice to both sides. Trying to give the impression that what they're going to do will only effect criminals and the mentally unstable.

And you know, I agree with him. Criminals shouldn't be allowed to get guns. But didn't the ATF do just that recently? Oh yeah, they did. Too bad his usual rhetoric shrouds his true angle. I don't trust him and I fully assume that whatever he's got cooking up has no regard for the second amendment or responsible gun owners.