Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama Smuggling Guns and Registering Yours

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2221 Times on 1001 Posts
Likes Given: 2154

Yunus why aren't you defending your beloved obama on the original post? Gun runner. Why are you trying to shift the topic to presidental vacations? Vacations aren't the issue of the original post and you accused me of not staying on topic.

Old 08-25-2011, 11:09 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tCan

No President has yet failed to secure a second term during a major war. But I feel the circumstances this time are different than in past times. However, I do not maintain a hope that any new incumbent will do any better. That faith was lost years ago.
Thats close enough to my thoughts for me to agree on. What would a new president do differently, better, worse???? I dont know.... I just dont know....

Old 08-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #23

Liked 1033 Times on 611 Posts
Likes Given: 319

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
Yunus why aren't you defending your beloved obama on the original post? Gun runner. Why are you trying to shift the topic to presidental vacations? Vacations aren't the issue of the original post and you accused me of not staying on topic.
I don't think you understand where I'm coming from at all.

I don't love Obama, didn't vote for him, won't vote for him. I don't believe he directly had his hands in gunrunner but he appointed people that did and it was a stupid program from the start. I have no issue with knocking on him for that and therefore won't defend him for it. I have an issue with people who hold double standards and complain about things like Presidential vacations as if it's something that Obama invented. Read some of my older posts before Obama was elected, I defended Bush on multiple topics as well.

If the truth is twisted or taken out of context and I see it, I'll comment about it. I might be defending conservatives or liberals, but with most on this board holding a conservative viewpoint and bashing on liberals many times in dishonest ways, I am viewed as a liberal because I post more about them.

I would bet I've posted 15 times to clarify the fact that congress does not get their salary for life. All because of 3 or 4 stupid emails that go around that are blatant lies and people believe them and post them.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 08-25-2011, 11:46 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Anyone else I would listen and digest what they had
to say, especially about a brigade of crooks from both
parties, and too, that leaderless liar we have in the White
House. But to get it from Chuck Norris? Man, you got to be
kidding! He missed out on Vietnam when he had a chance,
but managed ever since then to put his bravado in front of
cameras and at endless Republican fundraising events.
Give me a break! It's time they all went to sleep.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #25

Liked 2442 Times on 1391 Posts
Likes Given: 1910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
So in your mind, Presidents should not be allowed to take vacations? Or are you just upset that this President is taking a vacation?

Reporter's notebook: When presidents go on "vacation," controversy follows - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
Well, since you insist upon being completely obtuse, I object to

his pissing away our tax dollars on yet another vacation.

Are you sure he's had enough vacations? Maybe you or he should

start paying for them yourselves. I object to the way he acted

like a man of the people, during his campaign, and now lives like

Louis the 16th.

This "man of the people" wants to take away our guns, because

"he doesn't see why an 'average' person should own a gun"?

We, the people, (according to his own statement) get old,

and cling to the Bible and our guns.

Can't say I see this gun hater wandering far from his

24/7 SS protection, which is festooned with every type of

full-auto available to them, but not us, thanks to BATFE.

You've heard of BATFE, haven't you? That's the organization

that promotes workers who do the same things for which

"we the people" would be sentenced to death.

Instead of rejecting and eliminating the very hypocritical

double standard he claimed was a major part of

Washington DC's woes, he now embraces it.

But I guess there's some rational, reasonable

explanation as to why that's OK, too, right,Yunus?

Last edited by therewolf; 08-25-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1742 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 1984

Default You don't need no stinking......

Quote:
So in your mind, Presidents should not be allowed to take vacations? Or are you just upset that this President is taking a vacation?

Reporter's notebook: When presidents go on "vacation," controversy follows - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
Ossamy's been on vacation sense he has been in office, and his pet Michele has been on a whirl wind sense she has been named first lady..... She took over Air Force One and ossammy had to buy a couple of busses for him and his cronnies.....

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 08-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Well, since you insist upon being completely obtuse, I object to his pissing away our tax dollars on yet another vacation. Are you sure he's had enough vacations? Maybe you or he should start paying for them yourselves. I object to the way he acted like a man of the people, during his campaign, and now lives like Louis the 16th. This "man of the people" wants to take away our guns, because
"he doesn't see why an 'average' person should own a gun"? We, the people, (according to his own statement) get old,and cling to the Bible and our guns.Can't say I see this gun hater wandering far from his24/7 SS protection, which is festooned with every type offull-auto available to them, but not us, thanks to BATFE. You've heard of BATFE, haven't you? That's the organization that promotes workers who do the same things for which "we the people" would be sentenced to death. Instead of rejecting and eliminating the very hypocritical double standard he claimed was a major part of Washington DC's woes, he now embraces it. But I guess there's some rational, reasonable explanation as to why that's OK, too, right,Yunus?
Please tell me specifically what President Obama has done to take away your guns. What policies has HE enacted that further restrict your gun rights more so than before he was in office? Don't give me what you think he wants to do, tell me what he has actually done to gun rights.

This "man of the people" has taken less "vacations" than Bush or Regan had at this point. Clinton however had taken less than all of them.

Also, are you posting from mobile or something? I edited your post to remove all the line breaks so it's not so long.

Hunter S. Thompson

Old 08-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1742 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 1984

Default what has he done.........

Quote:
Please tell me specifically what President Obama has done to take away your guns. What policies has HE enacted that further restrict your gun rights more so than before he was in office? Don't give me what you think he wants to do, tell me what he has actually done to gun rights.

This "man of the people" has taken less "vacations" than Bush or Regan had at this point. Clinton however had taken less than all of them.

Also, are you posting from mobile or something? I edited your post to remove all the line breaks so it's not so long.
I don't trust muslims....... Thier belief is to kill every American, no matter what you have to do in order to accomplish the ends result, which is to destroy the U.S.A..... A dead muslim is worth the fodder to keep your garden growing......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 08-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #29

Liked 2442 Times on 1391 Posts
Likes Given: 1910

Yeah, there's a good question, what has he done?

Surely not fixed the economy. Maybe if we dressed the

economy up to look like some golf clubs, he'd get some time in

on it.

He, by his own admission, clearly has no working knowledge of

what his top agencies, like BATFE, are doing. Surely he hasn't

studied his own administration very well. Since he IS in charge of his

own administration, and responsible for it, I don't see any

reprimands, firings, or

punitive actions against the individuals involved in gunrunner.

This means he OKAYED those BATFE promotions. After they

supposedly went behind his back, and caused the deaths of

innocents. Chalk one up for B.O., we can give him credit for that.

Yeah, he's just a class-A guy, dude. Or at least he's living like it...

What hasn't he done? How about allowing John Q to get away with

what agencies like BATFE do? OH YEAH, we can't do THAT

because he and Hillary don't feel we're "responsible" enough.

So if you're viewed by B.O. and Hillary as a "responsible" agent

in BATFE, it's A-OK to needlessly break laws carte blanche, and kill as many

people as you like. Sure hope none of those folks the BATFE guys

were promoted for killing were direct relatives to B.O., Hillary, or the Bradys.

Or they'll be itching to pass some new gun laws, only

applicable to us, the "irresponsible" ones...

Last edited by therewolf; 08-25-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Old 08-25-2011, 07:12 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Yeah, there's a good question, what has he done? Surely not fixed the economy. Maybe if we dressed the economy up to look like some golf clubs, he'd get some time in on it. He, by his own admission, clearly has no working knowledge of what his top agencies, like BATFE, are doing. Surely he hasn't studied his own administration very well. Since he IS in charge of his own administration, and responsible for it, I don't see any reprimands, firings, or punitive actions against the individuals involved in gunrunner. This means he OKAYED those BATFE promotions. After they supposedly went behind his back, and caused the deaths of innocents. Chalk one up for B.O., we can give him credit for that. Yeah, he's just a class-A guy, dude. Or at least he's living like it... What hasn't he done? How about allowing John Q to get away with what agencies like BATFE do? OH YEAH, we can't do THAT because he and Hillary don't feel we're "responsible" enough. So if you're viewed by B.O. and Hillary as a responsible" agent in BATFE, it's A-OK to needlessly break laws carte blanche, and kill as many people as you like. Sure hope none of those folks the BATFE guys were promoted for killing were direct relatives to B.O., Hillary, or the Bradys. Or they'll be itching to pass some new gun laws, only applicable to us, the "irresponsible" ones...
So your answer is, he has done nothing to further restrict your gun rights? I see nothing in this post that suggests otherwise.

Here's what the Brady campaign said about him.

Quote:
In just one year, Barack Obama has signed into law more repeals of federal gun
policies than in President George W. Bush’s eight years in office.
From the repeal of
Reagan Era rules keeping loaded guns out of national parks to the repeal of post-9/11
policies to safeguard Amtrak from armed terrorist attacks, President Obama’s stance
on guns has endangered our communities and threatened our national security

Hunter S. Thompson