Obama Smuggling Guns and Registering Yours - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama Smuggling Guns and Registering Yours

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 04:39 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

The game is afoot!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 08-24-2011, 04:57 AM   #12

Liked 1217 Times on 723 Posts
Likes Given: 387

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post

Furthermore, I'm sure everyone was happy to know that

during the biggest quake to hit the east coast in decades,

middle of the day, middle of the week, he was at a resort

playing golf.

Time to put yourself to bed, Tiger, before you embarrass your party

or your country, any more.
Your seriously trying to say that the fact that The President was not in The White House during a quake that happens once a century is grounds for him being a bad President?

Can you also believe that Bush was reading to elementary school children while 9/11 was happening. I mean how can The President not predict these types of events. What were these crazy men thinking, playing golf or reading to children. How can they possibly run this country if they can't predict events that are totally unpredictable?

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 08-24-2011, 04:59 AM   #13

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Holder is a lying sack of and needs to be brought up on, at least, perjury charges. In May he said he knew nothing about Gunrunner or anything like it. Yet in April of 2009, he made this speech in Mexico:

Quote:
"Last week, our administration launched a major new effort to break the backs of the cartels. My department is committing 100 new ATF personnel to the Southwest border in the next 100 days to supplement our ongoing Project Gunrunner, DEA is adding 16 new positions on the border, as well as mobile enforcement teams, and the FBI is creating a new intelligence group focusing on kidnapping and extortion. DHS is making similar commitments, as Secretary Napolitano will detail."
The "strange" thing is, the text of this speech is ON the DoJ website yet they're one of the major players stonewalling the investigation.

Dopolitano had her fingers in this pie as well......

Old 08-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

obama is a ERROR unto HIMSELF!!!!!!!! of corse a commie would not like guns in the peoples hands it just like what the britts try to do to the people over 200 years ago.

Old 08-24-2011, 03:07 PM   #15

Liked 2606 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
Your seriously trying to say that the fact that The President was not in The White House during a quake that happens once a century is grounds for him being a bad President?

Can you also believe that Bush was reading to elementary school children while 9/11 was happening. I mean how can The President not predict these types of events. What were these crazy men thinking, playing golf or reading to children. How can they possibly run this country if they can't predict events that are totally unpredictable?
I'm saying that you would think he'd be leading by example. Perhaps, during the

middle of the day, during the middle of the week, he might be trying

to perhaps, oh, let's see, how about salvage the very economy

he promised during his campaign to spank like a red-haired step child.

You're right, though, Yunus, this earthquake was stressful for

him and his family. I'd say it's time for him to spend a few million

more of

our eroding dollars jetting his family away on yet another all

expenses paid vacation while we foot the bill.

Barack, the man of the people!

Last edited by therewolf; 08-24-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Old 08-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #16

Liked 1217 Times on 723 Posts
Likes Given: 387

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
I'm saying that you would think he'd be leading by example. Perhaps, during the

middle of the day, during the middle of the week, he might be trying

to perhaps, oh, let's see, how about salvage the very economy

he promised during his campaign to spank like a red-haired step child.

You're right, though, Yunus, this earthquake was stressful for

him and his family. I'd say it's time for him to spend a few million

more of

our eroding dollars jetting his family away on yet another all

expenses paid vacation while we foot the bill.

Barack, the man of the people!
So in your mind, Presidents should not be allowed to take vacations? Or are you just upset that this President is taking a vacation?

Reporter's notebook: When presidents go on "vacation," controversy follows - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 08-24-2011, 11:01 PM   #17

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
yep, there is a new fault line under Washington DC.
Obama has oficially named it "Bushs Fault"!!""
Oh God that is GREAT. I needed a laugh.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 08-25-2011, 05:43 AM   #18

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherGunLover View Post
I really hope he doesnt get a second term... If he does, i hope those years go by fast.
No President has yet failed to secure a second term during a major war. But I feel the circumstances this time are different than in past times. However, I do not maintain a hope that any new incumbent will do any better. That faith was lost years ago.

Old 08-25-2011, 07:20 AM   #19

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

TW,

It wasn't as bad as all that ! I'm assured by very good sources inside the Obama Administration the quake originated in the "Bush's Fault" zone. But our President responded quickly and decisively. He immediately used the "football" to place a call to his favorite D.C. pizza parlor to inquire if they suffered damage. When assure they were fine he immmediately ordered a Chicago-style double cheese, extra sausage to go and dispatched Marine One to pick it up. >MW

Old 08-25-2011, 07:52 AM   #20

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

"Y",

I'm happiest with "Lefty" on the golf course ! About all he can screw up there is a lot of stuff some illegals can fix in a couple of hours !

OTOH, when examined the history of the Obama Administration has been - from its outset - a continuing series of paternalistic edicts interspersed with announcements of appointments of various "czars" to positions usually deserving of Congressional oversight/approval. Along the way the American public was "treated" to our President in the role of "racist" in his offhand public condemnation of a (white) Cambridge, MA police officer's temporarlily detaining an individual in response to a 911 call as "a typical white police response to a call about a black man" . ( The published 911 transcript made no reference to race by the caller or any "racist" remarks by the OIC. )

Then there's the Philadelphia Voter Intimidation debacle , where the President's boy in the DOJ, USAG Holder withdrew the government's complaint - on a case where there was ample video evidence on which basis the perps were convicted - just prior to sentencing. Along the way the President's appointees included several felons, and at least one terrorist wanted byh the FBI.

Now we're expected to believe the unsupported/undocumented , (Remember all those blank/blackened "redacted" pages sent by DOJ in response to a Congressional Committee Inquiry by Congressman Issa ? ), "word" of documented serial liars like SAC Newell, , USAG Holder and his Deputy AG whose lies and stories were so lame as to irritate not only Chair Issa, but arouse ire from the RMM as well. There's a great deal more to OFF than has been revealed to date. Some things seem obvious. Some not so. But its certain there exists a long and winding trail of documentation detailing every aspect of this scandal down to (and perhaps including) personal e-mails and phone records made with issue equipment.

Ought to be interesting to see what happens ! >MW