Obama Praises Australia’s Gun Confiscation - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama Praises Australia’s Gun Confiscation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2014, 04:02 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Penal Colony.................

May you sew what you reap...................The red man and his kind shall return.............The Origanals from the aussie Island will prevail....................

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 06-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #32

Liked 1104 Times on 734 Posts
Likes Given: 733

It still never ceases to amaze me that the Australians have restrictive gun laws. Everything I've heard about them indicates they'd LOVE guns. And, to boot, a lot of the country is the outback, with only a few big cities, (correct me if I'm wrong), so a lot of the population lives out in the middle of nowhere. Less dense population = better for guns?

I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.

Old 06-15-2014, 05:15 PM   #33

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

Australia dosn't mind the Muslim population and I'm sure they won't mind having our President move in after he retires. Welcome to Australia Mr. Obama.

Old 06-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #34

LOL, the only problem I have with Australia is that nearly everything living there can kill you! Yes, we should send him there. Why wait till he retires?

I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.

Old 06-15-2014, 09:31 PM   #35

Liked 416 Times on 226 Posts
Likes Given: 31

clr8ter

It still never ceases to amaze me that the Australians have restrictive gun laws. Everything I've heard about them indicates they'd LOVE guns. And, to boot, a lot of the country is the outback, with only a few big cities, (correct me if I'm wrong), so a lot of the population lives out in the middle of nowhere. Less dense population = better for guns?

Mate those of us who shoot and there's plenty of us love our guns and our gun laws although restrictive compared to what you lot can play with still allow us to play with a lot of toys.

The "Outback" you refer to is starts something like 400 odd klms away from where I live and most of our population is on our East Coast with only 3 major cities to our South West(Adelaide), West (Perth) and then the North West (Darwin).
We have a population around 23.5 million not big by US or European standards with most of it in the cities.

We don't have a Constitution like you as we're basically of British stock so the Westminster laws apply here and being an ex penal colony we never had the chance to set ourselves up like the USA did BUT we like our hunting,fishing 4wding and a heap of other sports it's just that in the last 30 years the "progressives" or as we call them the handwringing denialist nanny staters have been making their wrapped in cotton wool views made and unfortunately the latest generations of sheeple(people who follow like sheep) believe these wankers because of the continual dumbing down of the population by these self styled wankers.

''Australia dosn't mind the Muslim population and I'm sure they won't mind having our President move in after he retires. Welcome to Australia Mr. Obama."

We tolerate the Muslims but they're wearing bloody thin here as people are slowly waking up to what a bunch of turds these "peace loving" terrorists really are.

As for Obama you can keep him we've got enough **** for brains politicians as it is but we can send you some brain dead Greens and Animal activist window lickers if you want.

"LOL, the only problem I have with Australia is that nearly everything living there can kill you! Yes, we should send him there. Why wait till he retires?"

Not everything, just got to watch out for the Hoop Snakes, Whoop Whoop birds, Killer Koala 's that drop down out of trees and attack you, Yowies, Min Min Lights, Kangabowalla hoppers, Black Panthers,articulated terrorists(caravans),aged pensioners driving at 60kph on a 100kph road for a starter and of course there's the lower risk things like crocs,snakes, spiders, blue ringed octopuses, sharks so really we're not that bad but for God's sake keep that idiot who thinks he leading your country over there or you risk an all out war with us.

We just got rid of 2 of the worst examples of Prime Ministers ever why would we want another politician here?

The ability to think and speak doesn't necessarily guarantee intelligence

People Like This 
Old 06-16-2014, 01:51 AM   #36

LOL, ok, that sets everything straight, Thanks.

People Like This 
Old 06-16-2014, 02:11 AM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1042 Times on 637 Posts
Likes Given: 452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Didn't we already try the disarmament thing in Chitcago?

27 shot this Fathers Day weekend in Chicago.....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

If It Were Easy, They Would Not Call It Work, And Everyone Would Do It

Old 06-16-2014, 06:17 AM   #38

Liked 4998 Times on 2425 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruggieTex View Post
27 shot this Fathers Day weekend in Chicago.....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk
A wise man once said:

"Those who sacrifice liberty for the false promise of safety, will have neither"

Chicagoans are learning this lesson first hand.

Tack
People Like This 
Old 06-16-2014, 11:53 AM   #39

And isn't it Detroit that has had a rash of people shooting thieves and home invaders? And also being encouraged to do so by the chief of police? Good for them....

Old 06-16-2014, 12:10 PM   #40
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6895 Times on 3465 Posts
Likes Given: 7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairbear1 View Post
clr8ter

Mate those of us who shoot and there's plenty of us love our guns and our gun laws although restrictive compared to what you lot can play with still allow us to play with a lot of toys.

The "Outback" you refer to is starts something like 400 odd klms away from where I live and most of our population is on our East Coast with only 3 major cities to our South West(Adelaide), West (Perth) and then the North West (Darwin).
We have a population around 23.5 million not big by US or European standards with most of it in the cities.

We don't have a Constitution like you as we're basically of British stock so the Westminster laws apply here and being an ex penal colony we never had the chance to set ourselves up like the USA did BUT we like our hunting,fishing 4wding and a heap of other sports it's just that in the last 30 years the "progressives" or as we call them the handwringing denialist nanny staters have been making their wrapped in cotton wool views made and unfortunately the latest generations of sheeple(people who follow like sheep) believe these wankers because of the continual dumbing down of the population by these self styled wankers.

''Australia dosn't mind the Muslim population and I'm sure they won't mind having our President move in after he retires. Welcome to Australia Mr. Obama."

We tolerate the Muslims but they're wearing bloody thin here as people are slowly waking up to what a bunch of turds these "peace loving" terrorists really are.

As for Obama you can keep him we've got enough **** for brains politicians as it is but we can send you some brain dead Greens and Animal activist window lickers if you want.

"LOL, the only problem I have with Australia is that nearly everything living there can kill you! Yes, we should send him there. Why wait till he retires?"

Not everything, just got to watch out for the Hoop Snakes, Whoop Whoop birds, Killer Koala 's that drop down out of trees and attack you, Yowies, Min Min Lights, Kangabowalla hoppers, Black Panthers,articulated terrorists(caravans),aged pensioners driving at 60kph on a 100kph road for a starter and of course there's the lower risk things like crocs,snakes, spiders, blue ringed octopuses, sharks so really we're not that bad but for God's sake keep that idiot who thinks he leading your country over there or you risk an all out war with us.

We just got rid of 2 of the worst examples of Prime Ministers ever why would we want another politician here?
Your description of Australia reminds me of NY except we have a constitution of our own and a federal one that our own politicians refuse to honor. Luckily, we dont have too many dangerous things that can kill you in NY that dont walk on two legs. Since most people cant afford to retire and stay in NY, most of our geriatric hell drivers go to Florida.

It does boggle my mind that a handful Bureaucrats in Albany and Washington would decide to violate our rights and not consider that there will be a serious backlash. Our President got elected with less than a 5% Margin, no landslide, just a slim majority of Voters. Literally half of the population of NY does not agree with our Safe Act and we own and live in 85%+ of the actual territory that is NY. The other 50% live in less than the equivalent of a small to medium wild game preserve (Theres allot of ironies in that one as well)!