Obama/ATF gun walker ordeal - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama/ATF gun walker ordeal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

In my view, walmart is making it impossible for US manufacturers to stay in business. Almost everything walmart sells is made in china. They have the money to buy it in excessively high bulk quantities. There are very few US manufactured items at walmart because their chinese stuff is cheaper. They're putting stores like Sears, Kmart, clothing stores, electronics stores, mom and pop stores out of business. They might be giving jobs to the americans that work in their stores, but the wages are nothing compared to the jobs that they would have manufacturing those goods, which are disappearing since walmart is almost entirely chinese stock.

Also, the primary reason we won WWII was our ability to outmanufacture everyone else. We made tanks, ships and planes faster than anyone else by the end of the war, and we made more of them. We couldn't do that today. China could. Our supplies are more expensive. Our engineers and skilled tradesmen are severely limited because the younger generation is more concerned with pop culture than learning anything. On top of all that, we owe china ungodly amounts of money. I think it's something to the tune of $30k per person in the US. WTF.

Modern fighters can cost upwards of $150 million dollars each. Tell me there isn't some serious price gouging going on there. And with their private source of engineers and techs, they couldn't supply them fast enough to provide us with what we need to win another world war. Wait til the economy goes south, how much will they cost then? Walmart is putting the economy in the crapper, and they're reducing our manufacturing industry to almost nothing.

Foreign governments best weapon against us: Let us destroy ourselves. We're doing a fine job.

Last edited by triggernomic; 12-28-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Old 12-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #32
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 531 Times on 321 Posts

Ok first off we need to vote! I believe that a blue collar American can become president that loves guns and want to see made in USA mean something. If we wanted. But as Americans we don't we the crap from china cause it's cheaper so we can spend our money putting food on our tables and gas in our cars. I try to buy only made in America but is hard. But I also fear that one day the government is going to come into our homes and take our guns. And that we will have a Revolution. Again . I toke an oath to protect and defend the Constitution! And I will do it at all cost even if I am outnumbered.

Sent from I phone

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

Old 12-28-2011, 05:25 PM   #33
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

The number one reason we no longer have a manufacturing base, or agriculture base or any base is NOT walmart but an anti- business anti -free market government!

Its not the unions, it not the wages it is the GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS/TAXES put on businesses that drive companies to parts unknown.

Soon we will have they HIGHEST corporate tax rate in the world...its simply too damned expensive to do business here in the good ole' u s of a THANKS to your Govt.

We are the largest third world nation on the globe. The ONLY things we export are money, education and JOBS!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #34

Liked 2568 Times on 1459 Posts
Likes Given: 1985

Yeah, wow, that's just, ah,

so hey guys, how's about that whole "Obama/ATF gun walker ordeal"

thing? It would seem like the whole "ordeal" part is ours.

The ATF agents were promoted, and given raises. Nobody cares

that a president who couldn't KNOW about it when it was happening

is mindlessly incompetent. The one scapegoat who may receive

censure is embroiled in the Vagina Dialogues, and we're all just

sitting by the wayside letting it all happen, right?

Last edited by therewolf; 12-30-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #35
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Yeah, wow, that's just, ah,

so hey guys, how's about that whole "Obama/ATF gun walker ordeal"

thing? It would seem like the whole "ordeal" part is ours.

The ATF agents were promote and given raises. Nobody cares

that a president who couldn't KNOW about it when it was happening

is mindlessly incompetent. The one scapegoat who may receive

censure is embroiled in the Vagina Dialogues, and we're all just

sitting by the wayside letting it all happen, right?
I've sent letters and e-mails to senetors and congress critter....WTF else can one do??

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-31-2011, 07:39 AM   #36

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

"In modern states, the citizen is politically impotent. A citizen, it is true, may complain, make suggestions, or cause disruptions, but in the ancient world these were privileges that belonged to any slave."
-Mark Mirabello
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 12-31-2011, 09:09 AM   #37

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
I've sent letters and e-mails to senetors and congress critter....WTF else can one do??
SOPHA and NDAA forbid me to make the only viable alternative (other than voting them out) known in writing or speech...you can connect the dots...

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 12-31-2011, 01:41 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2196 Times on 1196 Posts
Likes Given: 3349

Operation Fast and Furious did not begin at the white house or with Holder. F&F is the brainchild of career bureaucrats in the Phoenix office of the BATFE. The career bureaucrats in the Phoenix office ginned up a plan to walk unmonitored guns into Mexico. They sold the plan to the federal prosecutor in AZ. The plan was then sold up the food chain.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:12 PM   #39
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 531 Times on 321 Posts

And now thanks to F&F if you live in one of the border states. Like here in Texas the government starts to look at you if you were to buy more then one AR. Or any other type of semi auto rifle. Cause they think we are selling our guns to the Mexicans . Ya right rolls eyes.......

I just want to say thank you to the BATF for f..... Up

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

Old 12-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #40

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Operation Fast and Furious did not begin at the white house or with Holder. F&F is the brainchild of career bureaucrats in the Phoenix office of the BATFE. The career bureaucrats in the Phoenix office ginned up a plan to walk unmonitored guns into Mexico. They sold the plan to the federal prosecutor in AZ. The plan was then sold up the food chain.
Hmm...than why protect some low level? Wouldn't the prez and Holder come out smelling better if they fingered the Phoenix Phools? The cats already out of the bag.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Last edited by Sonic82; 12-31-2011 at 04:28 PM.