Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama/ATF gun walker ordeal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #21
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
The problem with the NRA is it doesn't truly represent us.

It represents the 1 in 25 gun owners who aren't stingy or apathetic.

If the NRA ranks included every gun owner, we wouldn't be here,

sitting on our collective asses, making posts in a gun forum.

We would be watching all involved in Gunrunner be punished as

the irresponsible, tax misusing, public trust abusing sharts they

are...
RE: NRA

Anyone remember the ASSAULT WEAPON BAN!?!?

Just what exactly did the NRA do about that???

OHHH thats right, exactly NOTHING!

and they cant, nor will they, do anything about this!

But i DID learn of this fiasco from the GOA!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #22

Liked 2442 Times on 1391 Posts
Likes Given: 1910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Sir Oscar Wilde...I think?
Ah, possibly Thomas Jefferson?

Old 12-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #23

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

What can we do? At the present, exactly what we are doing. These gun sites are educational on a lot more than just weapons; they inform people on current and proposed laws, what legislator is doing what, etc. WE ARE NOW THE WATCHDOG OF THE GOVERNMENT. Spreading the truth and not lies and propaganda, informing with FACTS and not inuendo. WE ARE DOING WHAT THE PRESS/MASS MEDIA WILL NOT. If the facts you expose only reaches one person, that is one less person who listens to the government and takes on faith the absolute BS that is spewed out.
And rest assured than the government doesn't like it. That is why the FCC and DOJ now control the internet
I know about incidents in other states and proposed legislation on local, state and federal levels from HERE more than I'll ever know from the media. Conservative America is growing and is more informed and we are part of the reason why.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #24
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2196 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 1126

Bottom line it has very little to do with the NRA when the American public keeps electing Democrats that are our opposition when it comes to protecting our Constitution and Second Amendment Rights. God bless the good Democrats that stand up for us! I am sure we have no idea of what they deal with in retaliation. *Remember Joe the plumber! See my earlier thread today addressing all of the major Firearms acts and gun laws that originated and were implemented by this party. Which includes The Firearms Act of 1934, The Firearms Act of 1968,The National Firearms Act of 1986, The Brady Bill, Hillery attempting to get is into the UN Small Arms Treaty which would give the power to NATO to dictate gun laws world wide including the USA. Then there is Fast and Furious and the beat goes on. I am for what was said in the You Tube video. We as American gun owners need to unite and not count on any party to protect our constitution and second amendment rights. We do that by "Voting" only for those who stand up for the Constitution and Second Amendment. When we did the last time the Brady Bill went away! Despite the fact they wanted to renew it and increase restrictions! It will work, but money or no money we need take a stand and educate people about the issues as most do here on this Forum! And to vote for our interests and protection. If we do not soon, we will be doomed! And regarding what was stated earlier. Operation Fast and Furious initially had really nothing to do with the drug cartel other than Hillery was trying to prove that all or most of the Illegal Guns in Mexico and those used by the Cartel came from dealers and sources in the USA. So they organized the debauchery called Fast and Furious to prove underhandedly that they were right and the weapons were coming from the USA so they could start implementing stricter gun laws on us. And also to show more cause for joining the UN Small Arms Treaty scam! But as you know Fast and Furious backfired on them. One or more of our boarder patrol agents were killed and have been shot with them. Not to mention hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens that
have been killed with them. Some officials need to be going to prison! I compliment Senator Issa and others who have had the balls to confront them and attempt to bring a crime to justice.

Last edited by Sniper03; 12-26-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Old 12-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #25

Liked 2442 Times on 1391 Posts
Likes Given: 1910

I have to admit, Eric Holder's "vagina monologues" is rather

entertaining.

Really, these DOJ guys need a trip to Sweden. I hear the operation

only takes a few hours, and recovery is less than a month.

Then, as they hide under the federal nanny skirt, they can

tell themselves "well, THAT's where pu**ies belong, hidden

under a SKIRT, right?"

Last edited by therewolf; 12-28-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #26

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
RE: NRA

Anyone remember the ASSAULT WEAPON BAN!?!?

Just what exactly did the NRA do about that???

OHHH thats right, exactly NOTHING!

and they cant, nor will they, do anything about this!

But i DID learn of this fiasco from the GOA!
NOR will they attempt to field their power to repeal some of the previous "laws".

Why?

Because they agree with them.

Can't have all sorts of evil (fill in the blank) running loose in the countryside armed,can we?
DESPITE the fact that criminals,by definition,ignore the law,and legislation of this kind is proven to be harmful to those that would not keep arms for nefarious purposes.

NRA isnt composed of the "non stingy and non apathetic" minority of gun owners.

They area bunch of fudds,elitists,and cowards who would allow the federal government to overstep its boundaries in order to try to placate some moral moron ideology that they don't think the evil (fill in the blank) should "have guns" (even tho they always find a way to get them).
They placate the Politically Correct,at the cost of turning inalienable rights into government administered privileges.
And it almost always hurts The People.

Lets take the OP issue into context here,along with the question- what ever are we going to do?

Well,thanks to the NRA's lackadaisical enforcement of the true meaning of,and even outright TREASON to the Second Amendment,and compromising with the looney bin left:

If you own guns and they decide your now a "terrorist" cause you talk smack on the internet to the tune of how you dare to believe in the Constitution and how the government is some bull$hit,and the government just gets sick of hearing folks like you and me talk about that damned Republic all the damn time-

All the agents of the federal government need to do to hamstring us totally is go collect all those form 4473's,and then the roundup begins.

And who thinks background checks and having to fill out paperwork in order to get permission to excersize what WAS ONCE a God given,inalienable right to own arms is a good thing to save us all from the evil (fill in the blank)?

NRA.

But you know what?

We've had our little thread about the NRA.

Its still going on and on and on......

So to get back on the subject-

This is what I think.
I think the out of control federal government KNOWS some $hit is about to hit the fan.

I think they know this,and have been preparing for it with enabling act-esque "laws",by investing in and creating a plethora of new "humane" "crowd control weapons",by brining all the local and federal police forces full under the national umbrella with the Department of Homeland Stasi and its "fusion centers",and funding these once upon a time local and state organizations with huge sums of looted taxpayer dollars and massive allotments of military grade equipment.

They CLAIM this is because they need to have these assets to "fight the war on terror",but what does that mean?
What does it mean when congress is declaring America to be a battlefield in that "war" and claiming that it no longer has to respect the laws that bind it even in regard to Americans when Americans are declared to be "terrorists" by government?
What does it mean when the Department of Homeland Stasi is issuing "memo's" like the infamous MIAC Document,which literally declares Americans who believe in God,Liberty and Constitution to be "possible homegrown terrorists"?

As an amateur historian,I want to warn you all.

I want to warn you that in the annals of history,especially modern history-governments don't throw huge amounts of money and other resources like design and development into something unless they have a reason.

Perhaps I'm wrong in the instance of America,as our government thinks it can just toss money around like its free,but I've never read a historical account of war that didn't have whats called a "build up".

You see,wars are often presaged by watching what the aggressor does- he builds up his might in such a way that he believes will allow him to be able to confront his enemies from the best possible position.

History also tells us that "gun control" has played a particularly odious part in such a build up- when governments believe that there are internal threats to their power,they make "laws" contrary to the Laws of Nature,that demand for themselves a legal monopoly on the use of force.

So,for all the bull$hit and bluster,for all the nonsense about how we "need government to protect us from the evil (fill in the blank) and some "gun control" is necessary",remember that our Founders placed the right of the people to keep and bear arms as second only to the God given right to speak freely,the God given right to believe (or not believe) in Him as you see fit,and said that this inalienable right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

This is because our Founders,having seen tyranny first hand,understood that tyranny will stand for no opposition,and a monopoly on the use of force is their stock in trade.
Therefor,they asserted that this government,this Republic,will have no power to have such a monopoly.

They believed that an armed citizenry,with weapons equal to the military,that government had no control of and no idea who owned what- was a very good way to limit aspirations of oligarchy in those politicians inclined to pursue it.

So what can you do?

Sell all your guns,all the ones you bought from an FFL dealer,back to an FFL dealer so that your "voluntary disarmament" is on record.

Then use the money to buy weapons from private parties.
Get OFF of the 4473 registry.

I'm suggesting this NOW while its still "legal".

If your a solider or a cop- join the Oathkeepers.

Get active in your LOCAL political sphere- nullification and interposition has been able to turn this nation away from the brink of totalitarianism before,it can do it again.

But prepare yourselves for the worst.
Get training in the use of weapons.
Make hidden caches and get active with a group of people you trust.

Learn the tactics of Guerrilla Warfare and of Resistance.
Read Von Dach and even Mao(I believe the Marines did a treatise on Mao's "On guerrilla Warfare").

For as Jeff Copper said-

“It is interesting to hear certain kinds of people insist that the citizen cannot fight the government. This would have been news to the men of Lexington and Concord, as well as the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan. The citizen most certainly can fight the government, and usually wins when he tries. Organized national armies are useful primarily for fighting against other organized national armies. When they try to fight against the people, they find themselves at a very serious disadvantage. If you will just look around at the state of the world today, you will see that the guerillero has the upper hand. Irregulars usually defeat regulars, providing they have the will. Such fighting is horrible to contemplate, but will continue to dominate brute strength.”

This government has grown out of control,its blasphemous use of the Constitution to justify its pompous nationalism and oligarchical power is becoming a thin veneer that even the most jaded of our fellow citizens is beginning to be able to see past,and the tools of internal tyranny are quite clearly being built in front of our eyes.

If these tyrants get their way,we will see the wort modern police state that has even been in world history.

RESISTANCE is not only your DUTY as a citizen,but as the seal of Thomas Jefferson put it-

"RESISTANCE TO TYRANNY IS OBEDIENCE TO GOD."
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 12-27-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:18 AM   #27

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

KJ,

Your's is not a "bad" idea, but dated, my friend ! Given the "enabling technology", any purchase of "related items" or even visits to "firearms forums" can put you on a "suspect database", so your tactic isn't valid IMO !

OTOH, government knowledge of a large base of possible opposition, is ! We might be better off if government "knows", a significant number of the populace is armed - regardless of the origin of the weapons involved ! Yes, I know the "counter arguments", but do you really suppose a scenario where agents of the USG, (or the UN), could/would "seize the personal arms" of U.S. citizens without "opposition" ? >MW

Old 12-28-2011, 03:26 AM   #28

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

The NRA remains - (somewhat), true to its " orginizing principles " as a "single issue" organization ! You don't have to like them; or even agree with their objectives, but you had best remember we're all in the same dory ! IOW, do you really care who'se bailing so long as you keep afloat ? >MW

Old 12-28-2011, 07:56 AM   #29

Although the NRA may not be entirely conservative, there are no alternatives that I know of. Plus, the proceeds from membership fees probably wouldn't go towards anything beneficial to the conservative gun community, so it's a waste of my (very limited) funds. If a more line-level group were out there, it would take them forever to get started, and by the time they get on their feet, they would be labeled dangerous, terrorist, outcasts, etc.

I would love to be a politician, but unfortunately I'm broke, and my record of being a model citizen is far from spotless. Albeit I have never been convicted of a crime, I am not mother teresa in my past family life. So I have no chance of being in politics.

The president is supposed to be one of the people. He's not even close. He's a multi millionare snob whose trying to be a dictator. What are the chances we'd have a middle-class gun-loving president? None. That sucks.

Also, I would like to point out that the media is not making it any better. They're more concerned about the first lady and what she wore at dinner, what dog they have, etc. Who cares? Let's base the status of our economy by judging the quality of food bought at a local dennys, too. Wow. Been back to denny's lately? It must suck because the economy is terrible.

I'd like to see a president who put tariffs on job outsourcing and huge taxes on big businesses like walmart. Almost every US-based company is nearly gone because of walmart and target, so in the end everything is going to be made in china (and people wonder why US goods are so expensive).

I need to take a break because I'm so upset just from thinking about it I might barf.

Last edited by triggernomic; 12-28-2011 at 08:05 AM.

Old 12-28-2011, 12:16 PM   #30
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggernomic View Post
Although the NRA may not be entirely conservative, there are no alternatives that I know of. Plus, the proceeds from membership fees probably wouldn't go towards anything beneficial to the conservative gun community, so it's a waste of my (very limited) funds. If a more line-level group were out there, it would take them forever to get started, and by the time they get on their feet, they would be labeled dangerous, terrorist, outcasts, etc.

I would love to be a politician, but unfortunately I'm broke, and my record of being a model citizen is far from spotless. Albeit I have never been convicted of a crime, I am not mother teresa in my past family life. So I have no chance of being in politics.

The president is supposed to be one of the people. He's not even close. He's a multi millionare snob whose trying to be a dictator. What are the chances we'd have a middle-class gun-loving president? None. That sucks.

Also, I would like to point out that the media is not making it any better. They're more concerned about the first lady and what she wore at dinner, what dog they have, etc. Who cares? Let's base the status of our economy by judging the quality of food bought at a local dennys, too. Wow. Been back to denny's lately? It must suck because the economy is terrible.

I'd like to see a president who put tariffs on job outsourcing and huge taxes on big businesses like walmart. Almost every US-based company is nearly gone because of walmart and target, so in the end everything is going to be made in china (and people wonder why US goods are so expensive).

I need to take a break because I'm so upset just from thinking about it I might barf.
First off, you DO have a choice. The GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA

Secondly, Walmart is not the enemy. If anything, Walmart should be hailed as a leader and a role model for being able to flourish in a country whos Goverment and its laws are so hostile to corporations and free enterprise in general.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!