Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Obama/ATF gun walker ordeal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Obama/ATF gun walker ordeal

I have a few questions. It is apparent that Obama or the ATF by their own means has provided some Mexican drug cartels with guns as a means of gun control propaganda. But

1) What does the Mexican government think about that? If I were them, I would be furious that Obama has allowed this to happen.

2) Why is he getting away scott free? He should be impeached. This is a clear and blatant crime, but nobody seems to care except gun owners.

3) Why would the ATF arm our enemies? They've killed too many innocent people, which the ATF and Obama have clearly ignored, some of which have been americans. They're dangerous. It's reckless to have given them guns. It's negligent. I would say that he's guilty of negligent homicide at the very least. The ATF also (not that this is anything new, like nothing happened at ruby ridge and waco).

Makes me sick to my stomach. They just get a free ride?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-22-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1664 Times on 914 Posts
Likes Given: 2442

Quote:
1) What does the Mexican government think about that? If I were them, I would be furious that Obama has allowed this to happen.
The Mexican gov't is very unhappy that hundreds of their citizens have been murdered with guns peddled to the Sinaloa drug cartel. Among other stuff: A Mexican military helicopter was forced to land because of damage caused by a Fast and Furious Barrett .50 caliber gun in the hands of a drug cartel terrorist.

Every US gunowner needs to read the second congressional staff report on Operation Fast and Furious. i'm really po'd that a gun tracing program morphed into a campaign of murder by a favored drug cartel.

http://oversight.house.gov/images/stories/Reports/FINAL_FINAL.pdf

Old 12-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #3

Liked 748 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggernomic View Post
2) Why is he getting away scott free? He should be impeached. This is a clear and blatant crime, but nobody seems to care except gun owners.
I doubt that 'O' would ever be directly affected, it ain't that easy to impeach a prez. However, Holder should be hung by the b****. It's an outrage.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

POTUS is one thing, Holder and his minions are another.

The fact you are sick in your guts is a good thing.

You are awake, paying attention, and actually care about the Republic you inhabit and its founding principles.

You are unlike your countrymen (if you can even call them that) who go through life asleep while the tree of liberty withers and dies.

That feeling in your core might keep you warm on some cold night in the future.

Be Well.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #5

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
I have a few questions. It is apparent that Obama or the ATF by their own means has provided some Mexican drug cartels with guns as a means of gun control propaganda. But

3) Why would the ATF arm our enemies? They've killed too many innocent people, which the ATF and Obama have clearly ignored, some of which have been americans. They're dangerous. It's reckless to have given them guns. It's negligent. I would say that he's guilty of negligent homicide at the very least. The ATF also (not that this is anything new, like nothing happened at ruby ridge and waco).

The reason is because it is about "gun control" is why most anti-gun people will never do anything about the governments abuse.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1249 Times on 705 Posts
Likes Given: 440

Our current government has no conscious. They dont care about innocent lives and totally believe that the end justifies the means. ANY MEANS! They believe they are the law and only use our Constitution when it suits them. It will get worse. Just look at the obviously unconstitutional laws that have been recently passed. They know it will take time to get any of them into the Supreme Court. Just dont be surprised if one of the conservative justices happens to die.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
If things get better with age, I am approaching magnificent.
You are either pro gun or pro crime.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
fmj

Liked 748 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Remember, some of the MOST dangerous laws being passed are from supposedly CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS. AKA NDAA! Written by one John McCAIN!!

They are ALL complicite and should be hanged for treason!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
FMJ= Remember, some of the MOST dangerous laws being passed are from supposedly CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS. AKA NDAA! Written by one John McCAIN!!They are ALL complicite and should be hanged for treason!
Hhhmmmm ... kinda` like to see that on the Judas tree, of course.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #9

Liked 2184 Times on 1253 Posts
Likes Given: 1777

Quote:

OKAY, looks like we're finally getting on the same page.

What racks my cue is we'd be punished by them mercilessly

for doing the same things about which they unflinchingly

never give a second thought. Hypocrisy and double-standards

are at a new high.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:39 AM   #10

I feel helpless. I wish I could do something to make a difference, but I barely have enough money to organize a barbecue, much less make political waves. Besides, any group that does start to make a shred of difference is almost immediately labeled a terrorist group or public nuisance. If you don't share the office's ideals you must be a trouble maker. Writing letters is a joke, too. I could write letters until my fingers broke and I doubt one senator or governor would actually read them. They probably have someone else reading their letters and sending back pre-written letters for each individual subject. So in the end I feel as though I should just sit back and watch, and feel like s**t because there's nothing I can do. I though this was the "people's" government. When have I ever gotten a say in ANY law that's been passed? Money passes these laws. Democracy? Where the hell is it? Money influences the president's decisions. I don't have that kind of money.

And leave it up to some sociopath to make all gun owners look like dumbasses. I've had access to stockpiles of guns and ammo over my lifetime and I've never even thought of using them to commit a crime. But joe schmoe gets his hands on a 9mm hi point and suddenly the headlines read "crazy man attacks crowd with assault weapon," and then everyone is hell bent on gun control. Most ignorant people believe that I only have the right to bear arms for hunting. That's BULLS**T. I have the right to own any gun I want for defense! A high capacity rifle is necessary in my opinion, just in case my home is invaded by a group of armed individuals. A bolt action rifle isn't going to cut it. I don't hunt anyways.

Show me where the constitution says i have the "right to bear low-capacity hunting weapons"... it says i have the "right to bear ARMS". That's very wide scoped and implies any type, and in multiples.

Sorry for ranting. It just makes me mad. Looking at today's government makes me sometimes wish I had been born in Switzerland.

Last edited by triggernomic; 12-23-2011 at 02:55 AM.