Obama and the 2nd amendment
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Obama and the 2nd amendment

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Default Obama and the 2nd amendment

Hey guys, over the last few days I've been thinking about the recent re-election of Obama, and how it will affect our 2nd amendment rights. But while I think about it, I'd like to hear what you think will happen.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Nothing good. Browse this section; there are a few threads discussing different aspects of the fall.

Old 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #3

Liked 321 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Another Trevon Martin 'crisis' will happen, and then a presidential order will be written once the liberal media works up the jessie jacksons and their parasites.
TDS92A Likes This 
Old 11-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #4

Liked 47 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 250

I think he has other priorities right now. Although getting rid of guns is still probably on his agenda.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 11-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #5

Liked 65 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 2

you got to get rid of the guns you cant impouse compleat control over armed citizens. thats what every dictorer in history has done

Old 11-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #6

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I'm actually honestly offended that many people think it's all about the guns. This forum is a great site because of the many different angles that are used to show o****tard's worthless legacy, namely, the treasons he's committed in all their numerous forms.

I think that the people who are alarmed ONLY over the gun issue, probably need a little help.

Guns are NOT the only thing at stake. Guns, mean to me, if we have to fight our government, we can. A government that takes their citizen's guns away, usually seem to be planning something nasty (look at history). It's also hypocritical. They do it for our safety, because we can't be trusted to take care of ourselves. Much the same way a cheating spouse accuses their counterpart of being unfaithful.

But there are other things at stake that will suffer before gun ownership.
People Like This 
Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7991 Times on 4372 Posts
Likes Given: 7733

The House is still republican, and even many of the dem are afraid to vote for gun control because they are well aware it will cost them their seats next election.

The Senate is just barely dem, and at least a dozen of the dem senators are afraid of the NRA, just like their house counterparts.

My biggest worry is not losing my guns, but losing MY COUNTRY!

Or at least they did before political correctness
People Like This 
Old 11-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #8

Liked 47 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 250

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
-Abraham Lincoln

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity
People Like This 
Old 11-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #9

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus
Exactly what I was trying to say. Sometimes, too many words muddle thoughts.

Old 11-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #10

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus
The House is still republican, and even many of the dem are afraid to vote for gun control because they are well aware it will cost them their seats next election.

The Senate is just barely dem, and at least a dozen of the dem senators are afraid of the NRA, just like their house counterparts.

Well said....:-D

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!Ē Ė Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Closed Thread