Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Obama and the 2nd amendment (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/obama-2nd-amendment-76040/)

thesoulution22 11-09-2012 10:51 PM

Obama and the 2nd amendment

Hey guys, over the last few days I've been thinking about the recent re-election of Obama, and how it will affect our 2nd amendment rights. But while I think about it, I'd like to hear what you think will happen.

orangello 11-09-2012 10:53 PM

Nothing good. Browse this section; there are a few threads discussing different aspects of the fall.

AsSeenOnTV 11-09-2012 11:08 PM

Another Trevon Martin 'crisis' will happen, and then a presidential order will be written once the liberal media works up the jessie jacksons and their parasites.

gmaster456 11-10-2012 03:03 PM

I think he has other priorities right now. Although getting rid of guns is still probably on his agenda.

robertusa123 11-10-2012 03:20 PM

you got to get rid of the guns you cant impouse compleat control over armed citizens. thats what every dictorer in history has done

trip286 11-10-2012 03:27 PM

I'm actually honestly offended that many people think it's all about the guns. This forum is a great site because of the many different angles that are used to show o****tard's worthless legacy, namely, the treasons he's committed in all their numerous forms.

I think that the people who are alarmed ONLY over the gun issue, probably need a little help.

Guns are NOT the only thing at stake. Guns, mean to me, if we have to fight our government, we can. A government that takes their citizen's guns away, usually seem to be planning something nasty (look at history). It's also hypocritical. They do it for our safety, because we can't be trusted to take care of ourselves. Much the same way a cheating spouse accuses their counterpart of being unfaithful.

But there are other things at stake that will suffer before gun ownership.

locutus 11-10-2012 03:33 PM

The House is still republican, and even many of the dem are afraid to vote for gun control because they are well aware it will cost them their seats next election.

The Senate is just barely dem, and at least a dozen of the dem senators are afraid of the NRA, just like their house counterparts.

My biggest worry is not losing my guns, but losing MY COUNTRY!

gmaster456 11-10-2012 03:40 PM

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
-Abraham Lincoln

trip286 11-10-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus

Exactly what I was trying to say. Sometimes, too many words muddle thoughts.

PC167 11-10-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus
The House is still republican, and even many of the dem are afraid to vote for gun control because they are well aware it will cost them their seats next election.

The Senate is just barely dem, and at least a dozen of the dem senators are afraid of the NRA, just like their house counterparts.

Well said....:-D