Oathkeepers..... - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Oathkeepers.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 03:46 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

OK Wiebel, didn't mean to spar with you.
Just tell Oath Keepers you want something other than a black or brown shirt...

Old 02-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #62
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
OK Wiebel, didn't mean to spar with you.
Just tell Oath Keepers you want something other than a black or brown shirt...
Hock you always seem to resort to insults when you are losing an argument. why is that?

WBL does make better sense than your ramblings. i still can't understand anything you are saying and you point out to others to use English. hmmmm......
Old 02-18-2013, 04:02 AM   #63

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Hock you always seem to resort to insults when you are losing an argument. why is that?

WBL does make better sense than your ramblings. i still can't understand anything you are saying and you point out to others to use English. hmmmm......
I just ignore insults and negative derogatory comments directed toward me in real life and on the interwebs, nothing anyone says is going to get me to rage, I grew out of that in my teens, besides it costs too much energy, I'd rather apply that to energy to people that are actually trying to add something useful to conversations or workload or whatever the case but if someone makes a good point or rebuttal, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong.

Matter of fact I got into an argument one time with Jeff Quinn, the man who writes for and owns Gunsmoke.com and he kicked my ass so bad I had to apologize lol, he's a good man and they are good people over there.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

People Like This 
Old 02-18-2013, 04:23 AM   #64
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebelhaus View Post
I just ignore insults and negative derogatory comments directed toward me in real life and on the interwebs, nothing anyone says is going to get me to rage, I grew out of that in my teens, besides it costs too much energy, I'd rather apply that to energy to people that are actually trying to add something useful to conversations or workload or whatever the case but if someone makes a good point or rebuttal, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong.

Matter of fact I got into an argument one time with Jeff Quinn, the man who writes for and owns Gunsmoke.com and he kicked my ass so bad I had to apologize lol, he's a good man and they are good people over there.
actually i was trying to follow along and learn something about this. his remarks got to the point of being rather insulting and trollish.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2072 Times on 1225 Posts
Likes Given: 1007

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Wiebel, forgive me, but is English your first language? I'm not being mean or anything, but you don't seem to understand the difference between values and theology. Moral tenet vs. religious doctrine. It's not that difficult. Here, let me try a favorite Leftwingish mantra for you: separation of church and state!

Perhaps it's just Libertarian psychosis: after the difference having been pointed out you start thrashing about, ignore the facts, and just repeat your mistake to argue a pointless point.

http://www.viddler.com/v/c8809791

Others, on the other hand, may actually be learning what a potentially dangerous sham Oath Keepers truly is...
So you don't believe we should keep the oath we took when we went into military or LE service!! They do. Why to you feel so strongly opposed to an organization which supports those who took the oath??

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 02-18-2013, 06:03 PM   #66
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6550 Times on 3651 Posts
Likes Given: 6194

I swore the oath on 3APR61. Since it was sworn before God, only HE can release me from it. I also swore a very similar oath in LE. Again, I am bound by that until death.

But that oath was to the constitution and the country, not to Ron Paul. While I completely agree with most of what Oathkeepers stand for, I will never be a part of any organization that supports Ron Paul, or the libertarian philosophy.

People Like This 
Old 02-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #67
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1143 Times on 603 Posts
Likes Given: 684

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
While I completely agree with most of what Oathkeepers stand for, I will never be a part of any organization that supports Ron Paul, or the libertarian philosophy.
Your choice, thanx for being respectful.

My allegiance is to NO party but to my country who I as well swore the oath upon.

I will use every tool in the box including Oathkeepers, which does support Ron Paul in regards to our God given Freedoms. What good will it do anyone who reads way more into the tool beyond what the tool will do for your benefit.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6550 Times on 3651 Posts
Likes Given: 6194

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNGMSTR View Post
Your choice, thanx for being respectful.

My allegiance is to NO party but to my country who I as well swore the oath upon.

I will use every tool in the box including Oathkeepers, which does support Ron Paul in regards to our God given Freedoms. What good will it do anyone who reads way more into the tool beyond what the tool will do for your benefit.
I fully understand your viewpoint, and respect it. We both pursue the same basic goal, even if we choose a slightly different path to get there.

War is the continuation of politics by other means.
Carl von Clausewitz
V
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill

Old 02-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #69
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1104 Times on 709 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Paul was and is correct on every issue I have seen except in regards to false flag episodes in our past, taken against our people, on our soil, by our gov.

Who thinks JFK was shot by an Italian rifle with a bent scope? Who thinks TWA 800 , investigated by the FBI, not the TSB, was a fuel tank? Who thinks unexploded bombs in stairwells in OK City was normal? 9/11 was done with 19 guys and box cutters?

If Paul has any shortcomings, it is in not knowing how ruthless and corrupt the system is, and that some of the baby does need to go out with the bathwater

Old 02-18-2013, 09:55 PM   #70
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2072 Times on 1225 Posts
Likes Given: 1007

I started thinking (and yes it hurt) and realized I have taken the 'oath' nine (9) times. Four (4) times for military service and five (5) times for LE service. I guess I have no excuse to violate it!!!
Does that make me a professional 'oath taker/keeper'????

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This