Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Oathkeepers.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #51
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 996 Times on 527 Posts
Likes Given: 554

Nothing.?/\ /\

Oathkeepers keep'n it real for "Freedom"! Any organization the will stand with me for the 2A I will support.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #52

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNGMSTR View Post
...Any organization the will stand with me for the 2A I will support.
The New Black Panthers? What simplistic rubbish...

Old 02-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #53
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
The New Black Panthers? What simplistic rubbish...
What do you know about them?

Old 02-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #54
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Let me help you out, a few thousand Blacks that have nothing to do with the 2A an Freedom we stand for.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:39 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNGMSTR View Post
What do you know about them?
...that if you aren't like most Libertarians you might actually put your money where your mouth is and write them a check, cuz you'll support them and all. Sorry, should I have said Nation of Islam? They are diehard advocates of the 2nd Amendment, and bowties.

Typical Libertarian rhetorical tripe, creating strawmen. You go support them then friend.

Oh, and Libertarians get what percentage of the vote? LOL Gary Johnson got 1% against such stellar candidates as Hussein Obama and Mitt Romney. Ed Clark, with the highest percentage of a Libertarian ever, got 1.1%...

...32 years ago!

Loser's losers.

Last edited by HockaLouis; 02-17-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #56
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 908 Times on 599 Posts
Likes Given: 226

I saw a paypal link, and donated to them that way. I really don't need the lifetime hat pin, or forever membership number. Those are just admin costs to them anyway.

Hit the paypal link and send them something, I just did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
I tried to register, but they require far more personal information than I am willing to share.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:06 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
I saw a paypal link, and donated to them that way. I really don't need the lifetime hat pin, or forever membership number. Those are just admin costs to them anyway.

Hit the paypal link and send them something, I just did.
And my last Paypal donation was to Purple Hearts Reunited, Inc.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purple-Hearts-Reunited-INC/252965351489307?sk=info

Oath Keepers is a con-tinuing Libertarian con. Reality, what a con-cept.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:24 AM   #58

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Wiebel, stop wobbling.

He said Judeo-Christian VALUES, not the religion. Let's put them in a box called "the golden rule." He's clearly right even for the enlightenment. Don't go full Libertarian on us -- we don't want to lose you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fwJo3bA05Q

Misunderstanding the basics, attacking with shallow and broad talking points, blaming-America-first, ignoring facts, going to the absurd, head exploding trying to keep the conspiracy theories straight, retreating by waving the flag and cursing, saying "Constitution" three times, clicking your jackboots, and going home to get high till the next fist-shaking.

Oath Keepers: The Libertarian Party's intended SA. Now if they could only find more young "recruits" and a beer hall to putsch in! If their interest were about opining values, even to a particualar target audience, they'd simply share them -- but they are taking names and numbers in collecting people (once) in uniform. It is exactly what Hitler did after WWI. How much more obvious can this be? Helen Keller can see this!

It's actually "particular" but of course, you're wrong so you resort to insults and attacks at someone you know nothing about showing an amazing amount of class and at the same time an inability to form a coherent reasonable rebuttal. Which, apparently John Adams had experienced himself:

Quote:
"The priesthood have, in all ancient nations, nearly monopolized learning. And ever since the Reformation, when or where has existed a Protestant or dissenting sect who would tolerate A FREE INQUIRY? The blackest billingsgate, the most ungentlemanly insolence, the most yahooish brutality, is patiently endured, countenanced, propagated, and applauded. But touch a solemn truth in collision with a dogma of a sect, though capable of the clearest proof, and you will find you have disturbed a nest, and the hornets will swarm about your eyes and hand, and fly into your face and eyes."

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

People Like This 
Old 02-18-2013, 02:05 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebelhaus View Post
It's actually "particular" but of course, you're wrong so you resort to insults and attacks at someone you know nothing about showing an amazing amount of class and at the same time an inability to form a coherent reasonable rebuttal. Which, apparently John Adams had experienced himself:
Wiebel, forgive me, but is English your first language? I'm not being mean or anything, but you don't seem to understand the difference between values and theology. Moral tenet vs. religious doctrine. It's not that difficult. Here, let me try a favorite Leftwingish mantra for you: separation of church and state!

Perhaps it's just Libertarian psychosis: after the difference having been pointed out you start thrashing about, ignore the facts, and just repeat your mistake to argue a pointless point.

http://www.viddler.com/v/c8809791

Others, on the other hand, may actually be learning what a potentially dangerous sham Oath Keepers truly is...

Last edited by HockaLouis; 02-18-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:30 AM   #60

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Wiebel, forgive me, but is English your first language? I'm not being mean or anything, but you don't seem to understand the difference between values and theology. Moral tenet vs. religious doctrine. It's not that difficult. Here, let me try a soundbite: separation of church and state!

Perhaps it's just Libertarian psychosis: after the difference having been pointed out you start thrashing about, ignore the facts, and just repeat your mistake to argue a pointless point.

http://www.viddler.com/v/c8809791

Others, on the other hand, may actually be learning what a potentially dangerous sham Oath Keepers truly is...
In your defense of this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
There is no question that the libertarian party is neo-anarchist.

The U.S, was founded on Judeo-Christian values, The libs advocate unrestrained drug usage, unrestrained sexual conduct,, baby killing, and anti-military isolationism.

Sorry gize, but that's carrying "liberty" a bit too far for me.
Your trying to alter his meaning, the context in which he spoke.

Provide real data, evidence that any of the four fathers "...founded (the US) on Judeo-Christian values"

Values in it's use here was

1. to consider with respect to worth, excellence, usefulness, or importance.

or

2. to regard or esteem highly: He values her friendship.

Now does it sound like any of them but one, but in this case let's look at Franklin:

Quote:
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution. The primitive Christians thought persecution extremely wrong in the Pagans, but practiced it on one another. The first Protestants of the Church of England blamed persecution in the Romish Church, but practiced it upon the Puritans. They found it wrong in Bishops, but fell into the practice themselves both here (England) and in New England."
or:

Quote:
"In the affairs of the world, men are saved not by faith, but by the lack of it."
Does it sound like he or they (four fathers) held it (Christianity) in such high esteem? Of course not, what he and they as a whole did hold in high esteem, was Freedom and Liberty, not only religious freedom but freedom from religion.

Christian doctrine and the denominations that preach it are not generally thought of as being a religion of vast personal freedom, not that I personally agree with that interpretation, mind you... I do not have any problem with Christianity, personally. But trying to paint our four fathers as Christians is not factual, these were intellectual men, men who identified themselves with deism but decidedly and openly not Christian. They did however write the single most important document ever conceived by man and some feel and reasonably so, that the document was divinely inspired and I'm not disputing that. What I'm disputing is any attempt to falsely paint them as Christians.

This whole jibber jabber might make more sense if you first consider the definition of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism

And Benjamin Franklin said:

Quote:
". . . Some books against Deism fell into my hands. . . It happened that they wrought an effect on my quite contrary to what was intended by them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quoted to be refuted, appeared to me much stronger than the refutations; in short, I soon became a thorough Deist."

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Last edited by Wiebelhaus; 02-18-2013 at 02:36 AM.