Oathkeepers..... - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Oathkeepers.....

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

No-one can really disagree with their marketing material -- as I pointed out, Hussein Obama can say the same stuff and does by and large. The Libertarian Party cult led spin-off of Oath Keepers was created to organize an armed wing. Like the (provisional) IRA to Sinn Fein in Ireland. Members are no less being duped than registered Democrats supporting mainstream, moderate, Hussein Obama.

And the saviour you follow, Ron Paul (who hates the military), tweeted of a murdered SEAL: "Chris Kyle’s death seems to confirm that ‘he who lives by the sword dies by the sword’..." Yeah, the Left and Libertarians will try to explain-away this escaped bat from Ron Paul Crazy's belfry with Alinsky-esque aplomb against the Right...

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/chris-kyle-funeral-procession-84349/

The Libertarian Party, originally The Anarchist Party, is more an Occupy Wall St. Left-aligned organization than conservative one. Their mission is to blame America first and undermine it for revolution, hoping to come out on top when their pot-smoke clears. The rank and file are what Stalin called "useful idiots" who shake their fists when told to. "Libertarian" has little to practically do with liberty and more to do with stealing campaign funds and getting volunteers for Ron Paul's 12 terms as a Congressman. Ron Paul was still lighting Money Bombs and illegally employing family and friends in his presidential campaign from Campaign For Liberty, his self-promotion organization started with the funds he stole from the LAST campaign he lost, after Romney was nominated! Thankfully this white supremacist got one, ONE, bill passed in all 24 years he served himself as much as the public -- he was the MOST earmarking Congressman and even had a scam going around that to pretend he wasn't. Here's the squeeky snake-oil salesman in his own words...


The Libertarian leaders are out to pick a fight. They have been recruiting and organizing through Oath Keepers a cadre of foot-soldiers to literally do it. Instead of asking you to "give me your information and sign here..." they would just advertise their point of view if that's all there was to it. Right!? You angry people need to open your eyes and read a little more before you speak and certainly before they get you to act out, that's all...

And for the last time, what was the expected result of a rally in Albany, NY, NOW!?
__________________

Last edited by HockaLouis; 02-17-2013 at 02:33 PM.
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:29 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BigByrd47119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 3,401
Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
No-one can really disagree with their marketing material -- as I pointed out, Hussein Obama can say the same stuff and does by and large. The Libertarian Party cult led spin-off of Oath Keepers was created to organize an armed wing. Like the (provisional) IRA to Sinn Fein in Ireland. Members are no less being duped than registered Democrats supporting mainstream, moderate, Hussein Obama.

And the saviour you follow, Ron Paul (who hates the military), tweeted of a murdered SEAL: "Chris Kyle’s death seems to confirm that ‘he who lives by the sword dies by the sword’..." Yeah, the Left and Libertarians will try to explain-away this escaped bat from Ron Paul Crazy's belfry with Alinsky-esque aplomb against the Right...

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/chris-kyle-funeral-procession-84349/

The Libertarian Party, originally The Anarchist Party, is more an Occupy Wall St. Left-aligned organization than conservative one. Their mission is to blame America first and undermine it for revolution, hoping to come out on top when their pot-smoke clears. The rank and file are what Stalin called "useful idiots" who shake their fists when told to. "Libertarian" has little to practically do with liberty and more to do with stealing campaign funds and getting volunteers for Ron Paul's 12 terms as a Congressman. Ron Paul was still lighting Money Bombs and illegally employing family and friends in his presidential campaign from Campaign For Liberty, his self-promotion organization started with the funds he stole from the LAST campaign he lost, after Romney was nominated! Thankfully this white supremacist got one, ONE, bill passed in all 24 years he served himself as much as the public -- he was the MOST earmarking Congressman and even had a scam going around that to pretend he wasn't. Here's the squeeky snake-oil salesman in his own words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qursn-hYfU

You angry people need to read a little more before you speak and certainly before they get you to act out...
There is so much wrong with what you just said I dont knoe if I should ignore you or dlap you!

Why is everyone so quick to jump on libertarians? You enjoy endless wars, a nanny state, and a unConstitutional Federal government? Then vote romney again!

Libertarians evolved from the old democratic party when the old democratic party swung socuialist. Andrew Jackson is among the founders of modern libertarian philosophy. I sugguest you get educated before attacking the last best hope this country has.

You know what, Im not even going to bother....anyone that reads that post and wants some real info, just PM me...
__________________

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

BigByrd47119 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

The Anarchist Party had such a bad reputation after separtists plotted to kill Eisenhower that they had to disband and re-emerge as The Liberatarian Party eventually. Ron Paul QUIT the Republican Party and dedicated himself to battle Ronald Reagan. Paul the anarchist, Leftist, America-hater, whatever... They crave disorder.

American patriots drink coffee (that crossed the border, which Ron Paul wants to erase, legally) and not the Kool-Aid.

Oath Keepers -- think before you follow your inevitable orders to act out.

__________________

Last edited by HockaLouis; 02-17-2013 at 02:52 PM.
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #34
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BigByrd47119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 3,401
Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Ron Paul QUIT the Republican Party and dedicated himself to battle Ronald Reagan. Anarchist, Leftist, America-hater, whatever...

American patriots drink coffee (that crossed the border, which Ron Paul wants to erase, legally) and read the ingredients in the Kool-Aid which is why the Libertarian cultists get 2% of the vote.

Oath Keepers -- think before you follow your orders to act out.
HokamLouis is more like it...

Ron Paul wants to bring all the troops out of Germany so we can stop subsudising their defence, our troops can spend their money here, and they can secure our border. Yea...sounds like open boarders to me

Ron Paul does something republicans and dems have a hard time doing; understanding, accepting, and admitting that both parties contribute to our national problems.

FWIW, Oath Keepers has endorsed Ron Paul, but only because he has never voted FOR an unConstitutional bill. We should be so lucky to have a hundred more of him.
__________________

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

BigByrd47119 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #35
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
...Ron Paul wants to bring all the troops out of Germany so we can stop subsudising their defence, our troops can spend their money here, and they can secure our border. Yea...sounds like open boarders to me

FWIW, Oath Keepers has endorsed Ron Paul, but only because...
You obviously don't follow politics, didn't watch the debates, and have no clue who even started the militant Oath Keepers with the ruse of one degree of separation from his Fuhrer. Jeez, you're on the internet -- READ SOMETHING please brother!
__________________
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BigByrd47119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 3,401
Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
You obviously don't follow politics, didn't watch the debates, and have no clue who even started the militant Oath Keepers with the ruse of one degree of separation from his Fuhrer. Jeez, you're on the internet -- READ SOMETHING please brother!
Dude, how about something to make a point? Your all over the place! Maybe you should consider going back on your meds?

Ron Paul stands for liberty, the Constitution, Free Markets, and a foreign policy based on the bible! I realize that this may be too extreme for some "conservatives" today, but he did serve in the military, unlike Mittens and Getrich.

You can alienate libertarians (whom are different from anarcists (see Constitutional support) but while the libertarian movemebt grows in an attempt to restore a Constotutionally restraigned government, the republican party will die trying to stop people from smoking a joint at home, marrying who makes them happy, and generally worrying about things that are aimply none of their damn buisness.

Republicans: Fond of "Dont Tread on Me," often tread on others.
__________________

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

BigByrd47119 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #37
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
culdee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: western,NY
Posts: 293
Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

hockalouis, sounds like you're spreading troll dung to me

__________________

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

culdee is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #38
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Wiebelhaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Belton,Texas
Posts: 970
Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Default

I can't even make words come out after reading that nonsense.

__________________

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Wiebelhaus is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 9,616
Liked 5954 Times on 3371 Posts
Likes Given: 5522

Default

There is no question that the libertarian party is neo-anarchist.

The U.S, was founded on Judeo-Christian values, The libs advocate unrestrained drug usage, unrestrained sexual conduct,, baby killing, and anti-military isolationism.

Sorry gize, but that's carrying "liberty" a bit too far for me.

__________________
“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”


Winston Churchill
locutus is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #40
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Wiebelhaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Belton,Texas
Posts: 970
Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
There is no question that the libertarian party is neo-anarchist.

The U.S, was founded on Judeo-Christian values, The libs advocate unrestrained drug usage, unrestrained sexual conduct,, baby killing, and anti-military isolationism.

Sorry gize, but that's carrying "liberty" a bit too far for me.
Religious freedom is not "Judeo-Christian values" The 1796 Treaty with Tripoli states that the United States was "not in any sense founded on the Christian religion". This was not an idle statement meant to satisfy Muslims, they believed it and meant it. This treaty was written under the presidency of George Washington and signed under the presidency of John Adams.
__________________

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Wiebelhaus is offline  
AWDeanSr Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Oathkeepers Creed CaptJim Legal and Activism 0 12-12-2010 04:02 AM
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/08/its-official-southern-poverty-law-center-is-no opaww Legal and Activism 3 10-09-2010 06:18 PM