Oathkeepers..... - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Oathkeepers.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #91
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1010 Times on 536 Posts
Likes Given: 573

Look, it's a lovefest! Hope you fellars don't get chapped lips.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #92
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Jim;
I can't see what Axxe writes because he has been on my ignore list for months -- the lovestruck cockeyed boy follows me around to this day like Jock Itch and I'd appreciate the Moderators addressing that please. Thanks.

As for your statement, what do the principles Oath Keepers uses in propaganda have to do with organization and a mission? Why do they need your money, your name, and address!? Do you still not get they are a branch of the Libertarian Party crazy tree, founded and run by Ron Paul's right-hand man, whose goal is to be its military wing? Like the IRA to Sein Fein. That they are recruiting and staging specifically disaffected uniformed "useful idiots" exactly as Hitler did after WWI to organize as jackbooted foot-soldiers in armed anarchy!?

This is basic stuff. If individual knuckle-dragging Oath Keepers cannot see it American patriots cannot help that, but note we will see them coming, goosestepping with their black flags next to their Occupy Wall St. kameraden, from a mile away down the road...
the reason Hockalouis puts people on ignore is simply because they challenge his concepts and opinions and his nonsensical remarks. when he's challenged or questioned or shown where he's incorrect, his tactics are to resort to insults and namecalling. purely a childish way of handling a siituation IMO.

he has probably got many people on ignore here on the forum because many and just not myself challenge his viewpoints. some of his remarks come so out of left field that it makes one wonder whether he even lives in the same country as the rest of us at times.

he questions that people are willing to take an oath to uphold the Constitution and equates it to Nazi Germany? he equates it to Occupy Wall Street as if they were even anywhere near each other in concept. sorry maybe someone else can explain to me the connection here, because it eludes me. he also refers to anarchy simply because some are willing to stand up for their belief in the oath they took to uphold the Constitution. where is the anarchy in that? simply doesn't make sense at all.

Hockalouis has no desire to debate his viewpoints or opinions but to simply deem himself morally superior to others so this is why he ignores people. he throws out smart alec remarks and off the wall information that many times have nothing to do with the original topic as to confuse the issue. i have seen this many times.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #93
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1958 Times on 1155 Posts
Likes Given: 927

I refuse to use the 'ignore' option! I think that is the silliest thing I have ever heard of!
I don't see how anyone on the internet can 'hurt' me! I have been called every name in the book and some that are not in the book and I live by the creed my grandmother taught me when I was picked on in grade school!
"Sticks and stones can break my bones, words will not hurt me"!

I like to hear those who disagree with me ' go off '!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
I refuse to use the 'ignore' option!
I don't see how anyone on the internet can 'hurt' me! I have been called every name in the book and some that are not in the book and I live by the creed my grandmother taught me when I was picked on in grade school!
"Sticks and stones can break my bones, words will not hurt me"!

I like to hear those who disagree with me ' go off '!
there are some here that use it, simply because they hate being challenged on their opinions. several i have challenged many times and they always resort to name calling or insults when cornered. they can't support their position and their reasons for why they feel the way they do so, out come the names and insults. it's rather chilish IMO, but oh well.

i have my own opinions and viewpoints and am quite willing to defend why i believe the way i do. i like a friendly debate and will jump in with the best of them. if some agree fine and if some disagree that's okay as well. is my opinion or viewpoint the only one that matters? no it isn't, but it's mine to have for my own reasons.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #95

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

I know Jim, but this little boy is like the runt of the litter, following me around, making starved-for-attention eyes at me, shaking his little tail off... So, it's better and easier to "ignore" and recommended by the Mods who really should help control him proactively at this point.

In the context of this thread it is much like Libertarians in general; seem a little off and jump up and down when you don't drink the Kool-Aid especially if they are quoting the insane novel The Creature From Jekyll Island. Also like arguing with these people who believe in secret conspiracy theories everywhere. Our problem is what they're doing to us right out in the open, dammit!

mauser-baby-jumoing-up-down-ranting.gif  

Last edited by HockaLouis; 02-23-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
I know Jim, but this little boy is like the runt of the litter, following me around, making starved-for-attention eyes at me, shaking his little tail off... So, it's better and easier to "ignore" and recommended by the Mods who really should help control him proactively at this point.

In the context of this thread it is much like Libertarians in general; seem a little off and jump up and down when you don't drink the Kool-Aid especially if they are quoting the insane novel The Creature From Jekyll Island. Also like arguing with these people who believe in secret conspiracy theories everywhere. Our problem is what they're doing to us right out in the open, dammit!
as usual Hock would be completely wrong and hasn't the fortitude to stand up and defend his opinions. again wrong on all accounts! your remarks have really gotten to the point of being quite funny and give me much pleasure as to what nonsense you will come up with next. keep up the good work Hock, you can always be used for the comic relief for your remarks.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:58 PM   #97

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I've put one person on my ignore list, but I think I took them off. Not sure.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #98

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I don't understand hock's purpose here, he doesn't appear to enjoy talking to anyone here, he's not a supporter of the forum, does he even hunt or sport shoot? what does he offer by being here exactly? or is he just our resident troll>?

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

People Like This 
Old 02-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebelhaus View Post
I don't understand hock's purpose here, he doesn't appear to enjoy talking to anyone here, he's not a supporter of the forum, does he even hunt or sport shoot? what does he offer by being here exactly? or is he just our resident troll>?
Wiebel, i have wondered those same thoughts many times. even you do agree with him, which i have several times in the past, he will still flame on your for no reason. just amazes me that someone would have to be this way. he also has no desrie to debate, just wants everyone to think he is superior to them IMO. i have several times tried to bury the hatchet in hopes he would try and have a civil debate on a subject, but to no avail. he simply insults me or calls into question my character. i suspect he is sad and lonely person who has no friends and if he treats people in person the way he does here on the forum, then it could be the reason for it him to be the way he is. but i don't let people like him get to me. he always good for offhand remarks and an occasional laugh.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:33 AM   #100

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Wiebel, it's clear you don't like anybody not buying what you're selling so you attack them.

I'm just not blindly accepting the premise of this thread that a questionable organization did, no less orchestrated, anything useful in Albany, NY. I'm educating you and I'm here to tell everyone that Oath Keepers' dubious involvement was for their own purposes, not to effect any change -- it was a big lie to cover where they (amongst others if they want some credit) already failed to influence the protection of our rights and to take advantage of the situation. Though I've asked repeatedly what they expected to accomplish, in 10 pages no-one has said or admitted it...

Oath Keepers wanted to sign-up vulnerable members they can contact and collect contributions from! It's recruit and cash-in time for the anarchist militants.

That's it. Haters without a leg to stand on or the ignorant say I'm against their propaganda talking points. No, I'm just against THEM!