Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   NY firefighter killer leaves a note (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/ny-firefighter-killer-leaves-note-79398/)

lbwar15 12-25-2012 04:48 PM

NY firefighter killer leaves a note
 
"Shooter who killed two New York firefighters left note saying he was doing what he liked doing best: killing people." -- CNN

Robert121571 12-26-2012 03:49 AM

Fry his butt.

JonM 12-26-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert121571 (Post 1066474)
Fry his butt.

He killed himself. But some activist parole persons had the mistaken belief that murderers can be rehabed and turned him loose to kill again.

Robert121571 12-26-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM

He killed himself. But some activist parole persons had the mistaken belief that murderers can be rehabed and turned him loose to kill again.

Ok I must have missed the part where he killed his self. But hey fry him anyway make shore he real dead. LOL :)

lbwar15 12-26-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM

He killed himself. But some activist parole persons had the mistaken belief that murderers can be rehabed and turned him loose to kill again.

Like Ted says. "I hate repeat offenders" he should still be locked up prom the first time.

trip286 12-26-2012 12:17 PM

A man who hammers his own grandmother's head in cannot be rehabilitated.

WebleyFosbery38 12-26-2012 12:20 PM

Jeesum, how did a little thing like that slip his Psyc eval? Just Who the hell thought at any point this evil bastard who drove a hammer into his Grandmothers skull while she was alive might be OK with a little counseling and less than life behind bars? The F'n Newspapers have time to put legal owners of Pistols Addresses into an easy access data base but they havent published the names and addresses yet of the stupid, arrogant, irresponsible parole board members that signed off on his release from the safety of that cage!!!

Where is that outrage? The guns will get the blame but there were a bunch of mindless Public Srevants that let that animal out of his cage and caused the death and injury that will go un-mourned and poorly served in the quest to get legal firearms out of the hands of US Citizens who dont kill Firefighters or Children Ever!

NugentForPresident17 12-26-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 (Post 1066705)
Jeesum, how did a little thing like that slip his Psyc eval? Just Who the hell thought at any point this evil bastard who drove a hammer into his Grandmothers skull while she was alive might be OK with a little counseling and less than life behind bars? The F'n Newspapers have time to put legal owners of Pistols Addresses into an easy access data base but they havent published the names and addresses yet of the stupid, arrogant, irresponsible parole board members that signed off on his release from the safety of that cage!!!

Where is that outrage? The guns will get the blame but there were a bunch of mindless Public Srevants that let that animal out of his cage and caused the death and injury that will go un-mourned and poorly served in the quest to get legal firearms out of the hands of US Citizens who dont kill Firefighters or Children Ever!

Before you start blaming "mindless Public Srevants" for the murder of those firemen, keep in mind that the perp had been out of jail for well over a decade and that somehow he managed to procure three guns illegally. Hundreds of thousands of criminals are paroled every year in this country, often to alleviate serious overcrowding in jails and prisons. Something else to think about: the U.S. has more guns than any other country in the world, and also the largest prison population. What does that tell us about our society as a whole?

Sniper03 12-26-2012 03:27 PM

I am like the rest of you! What in the H was he even doing out of prison? He should have been "executed" for such a heinous crime! "Grandmother with a Hammer" "Please!" Well once again our liberal do gooders were at it again. Believing that their wonderful system and program had rehabilitated this homicidal killer! This, so they could pat themselves on the back and prove their system and ideas work and the death penalty is inhumane and not needed. BS!
Well, they just sentenced two Firemen to their death as well as the severe injuries of other Firemen who were heroes and public servants. Done by allowing this puke to be first of all "alive" and worse yet out on the street out of prison!
Somehow, I think if he would have committed that crime in the South he would not have been breathing good air in the first place, or for sure be serving life with out parole!
God Bless the Firemen and their families! Wives lost their husbands and bread winners and the children lost there daddy. Mom's and Dad's lost their sons! :(And even worse at Christmas time! This was totally uncalled for! I think those on the parole boards should have some major responsibility in these cases. Like fired for one thing!:mad:

03

03

trip286 12-26-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NugentForPresident17 (Post 1066834)
Before you start blaming "mindless Public Srevants" for the murder of those firemen, keep in mind that the perp had been out of jail for well over a decade and that somehow he managed to procure three guns illegally. Hundreds of thousands of criminals are paroled every year in this country, often to alleviate serious overcrowding in jails and prisons. Something else to think about: the U.S. has more guns than any other country in the world, and also the largest prison population. What does that tell us about our society as a whole?

There are plenty of non violent criminals that can, and often, actually DESERVE to reenter society. But one who bashed his grandmother's head in with a hammer? Maybe he should have been put down instead of being released. And the fact that he went over a decade doesn't really mean anything except that being considered "rehabilitated" means absolutely nothing. Kinda like, "once a cheater, always a cheater". Once you've done the deed, it holds even less value. That's how serial killers are born. They often take a while to "come out of their shell" because the taboo of murder make them think about their actions. Then they kill once, and realize... It ain't too bad. Then again... Hey, this is kinda thrilling...one more time...I still haven't been caught? How incompetent are the authorities?...again...I'm unstoppable....again...I should go public...again.....wow, I left clues and they still don't know what's up...again...again....again

Plain and simple, one who would murder in cold blood is dangerous. They are sub human, and aren't even deserving of sympathy, much less an attempt to rehabilitate them. They are unnatural animals.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.