Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   NY Democrat Pleads with Republican to not expose document outlining confiscation (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/ny-democrat-pleads-republican-not-expose-document-outlining-confiscation-82080/)

PrimePorkchop 01-22-2013 12:33 AM

NY Democrat Pleads with Republican to not expose document outlining confiscation

Garadex 01-22-2013 04:21 AM

If I see him my fists may become an assault weapon, how you gonna ban fists ya idiots. I wouldn't actually hurt anyone it just makes me mad.

dog2000tj 01-22-2013 05:42 AM

This whole situation in NY may turn out to be a blessing in disguise for gun rights advocates. As we have seen in both Chicago and DC the courts overturned the long standing punitive actions against law abiding citizens. I see this recent action taken by NY as a desperate grasp to implement the gun control groups agenda ... not enact sound policy to combat crime or violence.

If NY can ultimate be defeated in court and this new law scuttled it could be the nail in the coffin for gun control ... or at least shelve it for the foreseeable future :cool:

WebleyFosbery38 01-22-2013 10:19 AM

The dems never found a camera they didnt like, until today! Dampen the spirit of compromise huh? I think what he was actually trying to say without saying it was, "Oh S4it, New Yorkers arent gonna like this, hide it or we wont talk about anything openly again"! They really prefer the 3 men in a soundproof room scenario anyways.

Man these Shi7heads are really treading on thin ice here! Register, then confiscate is so Hitlarian it makes me want to hurl! Whoever was the sponsor of that should be fast tracked out of the State to Cali ASAP! I would never have imagined these Farkers would go this far, this fast. They didn't get overall confiscation this time but they did get a clause that allows the State to secure your weapons for you FOOG if your accused of or suspected of mental defect. My guess is they will use that soon and often to demonstrate to the public that they accomplished something they really didnt, get the guns out of the hands of Unstable individuals!

Oh they did hit a very small point slightly that made sense in someways (if you say it fast enough). After all, most if not all of the attacks they are trying to prevent are caused by whack Jobs but they did nothing to screen and stabilize the flakes at an early age when they can neither purchase weapons nor own them! As long as they are in the Bubble of Youthful Offender Protection, nobody will do much of anything until they go ballistic, then the blame the steel not the flesh and blood carrying it! Its interesting that they recognize that Mental defect is a serious issue but only seek to restrict access to Powder actuated Devices, not Motor Vehicles or Aircraft even! They can fly their Cessna or roam with their Range Rover but dont let them near a gun?

The highest percentage of Killers in our area are in the cities like Syracuse! They most often have numerous offenses in their records sealed from view as YO's before they start executing people and few have ever done more than an overnight in jail. Most are crack heads or Dealers that live off the underbelly of society and nearly all have gang affiliation of some type. Few have any remorse ever and if given a chance to be free in society, they will do it again!

The Elephant in the F'n room gets no notice but the minutia is heralded as the villain! Overwhelmingly, death in the USA occurs outside the normal aging, illness and accidental realms because of things republicrats fail to fix with anything they have done in decades including this FOOG Legislation that fixed the blame once again on things not people.

dog2000tj 01-24-2013 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is folks ... the smoking gun if you will, for the gun control crowds agenda ...

Attachment 81415

if you think after reading their list that there is ANY reasoning with these people than you are NOT a 2A supporter!!! :cool: