NY Cops Using Armslist.com To Sting Gun Owners? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NY Cops Using Armslist.com To Sting Gun Owners?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
baiting someone with such a reply is hardly mature or furthering of the discussion of the subject. frankly, i don't care what methods they use to entrap a child molester or a sexual predator. those POS's knew they were going to commit a criminal act to begin with. so they were not IMO "entrapped" in the first place. they knew the person they were going to see was underage in the first place and that they were doing wrong in the first place. i'm sorry, but i can't gather any sympathy for some trash that is preying on children who gets caught on national TV. gun owners in certain states because they changed the laws are no more a danger now than they were before the changes in the law. you are still trying to compare two different types of criminal acts that like i said are in no way comparible and will never be. now i am done with this thread and have nothing further to add to this discussion and will exit from any further comments on the subject.
No, I have not been comparing the two crimes at all, that's YOU who is doing that by saying what's been called 'entrapment' is fine for scum if the earth predators but for those caught in the middle of unjust laws.

Regardless of how you view the laws or criminals that are targeted, the method being used to catch them is the same.

The only thing I'm trying to bait out of you is an on topic post, and what's immature is 'taking your ball and going home' because you're not getting your way and losing.

Again, I don't agree with the new gun laws or child abuse in any form, I simply saying LE is using the same method to catch both. If you restrict this via guns you will set precedent to restrict this method for chills crimes too.. Think before you act and speak.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 12-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #22

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
They've been busting ppl for pot possession after posting pot pics on social media. No surprise they are enforcing gun laws this way, only a matter of time before it gets more in depth.. Be careful what you post about your actions...........

:idea:
And this is why many of us don't participate when a newbie start a thread saying "show off those gun collections!"

Old 12-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
And this is why many of us don't participate when a newbie start a thread saying "show off those gun collections!"
Exactly!!!!!!!!

DISCE PATI

Old 12-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #24

Liked 400 Times on 261 Posts
Likes Given: 1424

Quote:
No one is saying we agree with gun control laws like gun registration.. We are saying that if you post in an open to anyone forum that you are doing things that are illegal, that's not a smart move, at all.

Lots of people feel marijuana should be legal or at least decriminalized. Which is fine, believe and fight for what you like and how you like, yet those posting pictures of pot ARE being locked up/arrested.
Now, we have several LEO's here, idk that they'd report you or what not but advertising you break the law(regardless if said law is 'just') is not smart. I don't know anyone personally willing to bail me or anyone else outta jail for something that not smart. It's actually ammo for the anti gunners that say we are all trigger happy and have no regard or respect for the law.. You're proving them true.. Good luck with that.
No! Too many people are afraid to do legal things that advertise their cause because they think it <might> be illegal.

They got intimidated out of their rights!

Find out where the line is in your jurisdiction and go right up to it, not over, but up to it.
In both speech and action.

This technique is called "Brinking"

it will waste manhours for the enemies of our republic to look at you and is money that now cant spend on surveilling us, persecuting us etc etc.

If all of us engaged in brinking they would be completely overwhelmed and ineffective in persecuting patriots.

These techniques have worked for leftist dissidents in Europe during the cold war big time.

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

EVERY DAY MEN WHO WILL FOLLOW ORDERS TO KILL YOU, EXERCISE. DO YOU?

Last edited by bluez; 12-25-2013 at 05:27 PM.
People Like This 
Old 12-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez View Post
No! Too many people are afraid to do legal things that advertise their cause because they think it <might> be illegal. They got intimidated out of their rights! Find out where the line is in your jurisdiction and go right up to it, not over, but up to it. In both speech and action. This technique is called "Brinking" it will waste manhours for the enemies of our republic to look at you and is money that now cant spend on surveilling us, persecuting us etc etc. If all of us engaged in brinking they would be completely overwhelmed and in effective in persecuting patriots. These techniques have worked for leftist dissidents in Europe during the cold war big time.
The government wastes too much time/money already, I'm not going to contribute to that, might as well go sign up for welfare and food stamps you don't need in protest of your dislike for that system too you're part of the problem not the solution.

DISCE PATI

Old 12-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #26
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
No, I have not been comparing the two crimes at all, that's YOU who is doing that by saying what's been called 'entrapment' is fine for scum if the earth predators but for those caught in the middle of unjust laws.

Regardless of how you view the laws or criminals that are targeted, the method being used to catch them is the same.

The only thing I'm trying to bait out of you is an on topic post, and what's immature is 'taking your ball and going home' because you're not getting your way and losing.

Again, I don't agree with the new gun laws or child abuse in any form, I simply saying LE is using the same method to catch both. If you restrict this via guns you will set precedent to restrict this method for chills crimes too.. Think before you act and speak.
deleted due to offensive content to others.

Last edited by Axxe55; 12-25-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Old 12-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
i give. you win. you are much better versed on this subject and i will retract all my comments and admit i know nothing about the subject and shouldnever have voiced an opinion. done with this subject.
don't forget to take your ball home with you.. :lame:

DISCE PATI

Old 12-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #28

Liked 400 Times on 261 Posts
Likes Given: 1424

Quote:
The government wastes too much time/money already, I'm not going to contribute to that, might as well go sign up for welfare and food stamps you don't need in protest of your dislike for that system too you're part of the problem not the solution.
There are specific "gun tracking task forces" being created in various states.

When people do bad things and rationalize it for a salary, it is not just our right but our duty, to gum up the works as much as possible.

One trick new yorkers might want to employ , is to profile which ads are from the forces of oppression. Then via VPN make "appointments"

After 20-30 appointments of those *******s coming out to meet a new victim and no one is there..those citizens would have done a lot of good.

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

EVERY DAY MEN WHO WILL FOLLOW ORDERS TO KILL YOU, EXERCISE. DO YOU?

Last edited by bluez; 12-25-2013 at 01:49 PM.
People Like This 
Old 12-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #29

Liked 4983 Times on 2413 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

You are both woefully incorrect.

Entrapment is a violation of the BOR and cops/prossocutor who engage in it should land in a cage.

The fact that you accept it for predators is what opened the door for its use against pot users...and... wait for it... Gun owners!

Wake up fellas... Never applaud illegal actions "especially" when it's the Gooberment using them.

As late as the late 1800's it was legal to kill a horse thief... And the result was VERY FEW horse thefts.

Now, car theft if "criminal"... And hundreds of thousands of cars go missing every year.

The "protectors" you applaud are not protecting any of us... They are impeding our right to protect our property and loved one by threatening prossocution for any retaliation to crime.

Our founders intended a weak central government and never envisioned the police state of today.

Liberty and Support for Law Enforcement are only compatible concepts
when LEO's are weak... and severely outnumbered.

As your pushing locally for better leadership, I'd suggest you ensure those candidates are also willing to take on the LEO Industry by slashing funding and establishing civilian review boards who's grand jury recommendations carry as much weight as the local prossocutor.

Tack

People Like This 
Old 12-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #30
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

it seems my comments and opinions have offended some others on this thread and i apologise for those comments and will make a retraction and offer to not make any further offending comments on a subject that others seem to think i have no business discussing.