NY Cops Using Armslist.com To Sting Gun Owners? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NY Cops Using Armslist.com To Sting Gun Owners?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2013, 04:45 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4986 Times on 2415 Posts
Likes Given: 1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by G30USMC View Post
We are all entitled to our opinion.... I'll leave it at that !
Yes we are... And on that Note... I'll wish everyone and Merry "and LEO ENCOUNTER free" CHRISTMAS!

Tack
People Like This 
Old 12-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #12
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6889 Times on 3462 Posts
Likes Given: 7474

This kinda stuff makes me mad! We have to be sharp, they are trying to build statistics using entrapment as their key tool.

Im one of those fighting New Yorkers, we found out what others have said before is true, all politics is local! Were changing our tactics to be more effective by starting at the bottom and working up not striking at the well protected top. Our counties upstate have spoken loudly and clearly, we disagree with fettering and wont put up with it. Nullification will end what a few Libturds in Albany began. Sheriffs and Prosecutors are elected and will be unelected if they support Albany's shenanigans.

Old 12-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #13

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
This kinda stuff makes me mad! We have to be sharp, they are trying to build statistics using entrapment as their key tool. Im one of those fighting New Yorkers, we found out what others have said before is true, all politics is local! Were changing our tactics to be more effective by starting at the bottom and working up not striking at the well protected top. Our counties upstate have spoken loudly and clearly, we disagree with fettering and wont put up with it. Nullification will end what a few Libturds in Albany began. Sheriffs and Prosecutors are elected and will be unelected if they support Albany's shenanigans.
Not saying I disagree with you at all, but when LE uses this same method 'To Catch a Predator' we applaud loudly and watch it on tv.. We as a nation have to stop being hypocritical, if it's ok for dateline to do to a dirt ball predator, well then it'd gotta fair to use to catch other law breakers.
We are in this mess because we have our cake and eat it too, and we got it on credit..

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 12-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #14
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
Not saying I disagree with you at all, but when LE uses this same method 'To Catch a Predator' we applaud loudly and watch it on tv.. We as a nation have to stop being hypocritical, if it's ok for dateline to do to a dirt ball predator, well then it'd gotta fair to use to catch other law breakers.
We are in this mess because we have our cake and eat it too, and we got it on credit..
deleted due to offensive content to others.

Last edited by Axxe55; 12-25-2013 at 02:15 PM.
People Like This 
Old 12-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
you cannot make a comparison between a child molester and a sexual predator to gun owners being infringed upon by liberal gun haters trying to force their agenda upon them. just a short time ago, certain things were legal with firearms in NY and now they aren't. last time i remember child molesting has been illegal for a long time and will be still in the future. gun laws in certain states change with the newer current political climate as it changes hands. very poor comparison you made. i will applaude everytime they catch some scum douchebag trying to prey on a young girl or boy. and i hope thye catch more of the scum and humilate them and prosecute them. i will never advocate breaking the law in regards to guns, but any gun law IMO is an infringement upon our gun rights.
Not comparing the 'crime' at all so please relax. My step sister was molested as was my best friend. I'll gladly do my jail time shooting a molester in the face a walking his blood dry.

I was drawing a parallel between the methods used to catch them.

That is what this threads about right?

DISCE PATI

Old 12-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #16

Quote:
Not comparing the 'crime' at all so please relax. My step sister was molested as was my best friend. I'll gladly do my jail time shooting a molester in the face a walking his blood dry.

I was drawing a parallel between the methods used to catch them.

That is what this threads about right?

Last edited by Axxe55; 12-25-2013 at 02:15 PM.
People Like This 
Old 12-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #17

Quote:
IMO, the wrong comparison. a LA gun owner who now has an illegal gun because the laws in his state changed an he has 30 round mags instead of 10 round mags is not any more a danger than he was before they changed the law and targeted his guns. a child molester is and will always be a child molester. i will applaude their capture at every moment and time. i think that they would be doing much more good focusing on real criminals vs. gun owners and their guns.
You are still comparing the crimes. This thread is to discuss they way the 'criminal' is caught.

My point is we use the same method of internet 'entrapment' to catch other criminals and no one is against it, but once said method is used to to 'entrap' someone for a law we feel is unjust then it goes from great job to that was entrapment.
That's hypocritical, point blank.

Please stop trying to change the focus here. The crime(s) is not the focus, the method in which they 'criminals' are caught is the focus.

DISCE PATI

Old 12-25-2013, 12:03 PM   #18

Quote:
You are still comparing the crimes. This thread is to discuss they way the 'criminal' is caught.

My point is we use the same method of internet 'entrapment' to catch other criminals and no one is against it, but once said method is used to to 'entrap' someone for a law we feel is unjust then it goes from great job to that was entrapment.
That's hypocritical, point blank.

Please stop trying to change the focus here. The crime(s) is not the focus, the method in which they 'criminals' are caught is the focus.

Last edited by Axxe55; 12-25-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Old 12-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #19

Quote:
i have spoken my opinion and will unsub from this thread as i have said all i need to say and how i feel. good day to all.
You're right the crimes are incomparable, I agree, but I guess if you don't have anything on topic to contribute bowing out is probably for the best.

DISCE PATI

Mongo Likes This 
Old 12-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #20

Quote:
You're right the crimes are incomparable, I agree, but I guess if you don't have anything on topic to contribute bowing out is probably for the best.

Last edited by Axxe55; 12-25-2013 at 02:17 PM.