Nutnfancy

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Nutnfancy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Nutnfancy

I dont know if I completely agree with everything that this guy says, but I like some of the points this guy is making.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #2

Liked 190 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 89

His project has hundreds and hundreds of hours of awesome videos. Each one, however, could probably be cut in half. I haven't heard anything I disagree with (except for his love of GLOCKs).

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face
Wiebelhaus Likes This 
Old 01-08-2013, 02:24 AM   #3

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

I enjoy and appreciate his "big-kid with his toys" stuff.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:28 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I thought it was great that he points out mexicos strict gun laws and how it has in no way slowed crime.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:52 AM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I've watched a lot of his videos. The only thing I can't understand is how he managed to rise to the rank of Lt. Colonel in the Air Force with that southern California surfer boy accent...

Old 01-08-2013, 05:10 AM   #6

Liked 170 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkava_4 View Post
I've watched a lot of his videos. The only thing I can't understand is how he managed to rise to the rank of Lt. Colonel in the Air Force with that southern California surfer boy accent...
A persons accent would have little or no impact on his job knowledge and performance.

US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

Old 01-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #7

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Not knocking his knowledge and skills but Im not a fan.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-08-2013, 06:19 AM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
A persons accent would have little or no impact on his job knowledge and performance.
Everyone in the military is expected to adhere to a certain level of demeanor and professional conduct. I've never seen an officer talk the way he does. I have nothing against the guy personally, I'm just very surprised the guy made it through a 20 year military career talking the way he does.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1053 Times on 587 Posts
Likes Given: 441

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkava_4 View Post
Everyone in the military is expected to adhere to a certain level of demeanor and professional conduct. I've never seen an officer talk the way he does. I have nothing against the guy personally, I'm just very surprised the guy made it through a 20 year military career talking the way he does.
I've met officers that make everything he does and says seem quite professional and courteous by way of comparison. I could continue, but that'd just be whining about people I don't have to deal with anymore as a civilian.

I think people like giving him crap because he was a pilot in the Air Force and not a triple-threat Delta Force ninja assassin.

I try to listen to the message and judge the content versus judging the messenger.

He's not making videos to teach regular Joe's how to be SEAL Team 6 commandos, he's demonstrating a lot of running around the mountains and desert with commonly available and inexpensive weapons, accidentally dropping them in the dirt every so often, and then showing how they function (or don't in some cases).

A SEAL Team 6 commando may carry 600 rounds of ammunition, body armor, a radio, night vision, and a 10 pound sexy as all hell HK416. I think that's a little extreme for most of us civilians here.

If there's good information in his videos, I'll listen and think about what he's saying and doing. If not, it's pretty simple, I just don't watch.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:22 AM   #10

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Is that what he did? Air Force pilot -- and people here who could have a problem keeping a driver's license are denegrating him!? Oh boy. When they advance out of the cannon-fodder ranks, retire from it, and then accomplish half of what he has with his "project," well, that would add credence to their hate if they also have specific examples vs. their overall feelings which, of course the are entitled to as every living creature is.

Wasn't/isn't he a law-enforcement officer of some kind though, maybe post retirement!?!?

Last edited by HockaLouis; 01-08-2013 at 09:26 AM.