Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NRA Video on Illegals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #11
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 748 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 306

What you all fail to see (except MM13) is that this is just propaganda.

I dont like propaganda, from the left...but also dont like it from the right. Its propaganda aimed at your wallet.

The problem is NOT JUST Owebummer. The problem is systemic. Almost EVERY POS in DC is complicit in the destruction of this nation...ALL OF THEM!

So lets quit the BS blame game, the us vs them BS and start finding solutions.

That would be with joining with the libertarians and Constitutionalist, the likes of Ron Paul, myself, BigByrd and others and start making things happen...because the status quo (the right blaming the left and vice versa whilst we sink into the morass) of the past 3 - 4 decades is what has brought us to these dire straits!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 06-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
The problem is NOT JUST Owebummer. The problem is systemic. Almost EVERY POS in DC is complicit in the destruction of this nation...ALL OF THEM!

So lets quit the BS blame game, the us vs them BS and start finding solutions.

...because the status quo (the right blaming the left and vice versa whilst we sink into the morass) of the past 3 - 4 decades is what has brought us to these dire straits!
Couldn't agree more but the more I talk with just the normal ole folks I run into day to day, there is a general dispair and lack of conviction. And it will take conviction just to weather what is coming when it finally hits the fan. This country was founded by a small minority (>20%) who stood up for personal freedom while putting everything on the line. I just don't see that level of conviction in 2% much less 20% of people I know or meet. And these are educated, honest, hard working, people with the most to lose.

It's scary, disgusting, and actually just plain hard to believe. I can't imagine my fellow Americans thinking like this in the 50's when I was a child learning Amercian values at home, school, church, and in the playground. We played with more conviction that most adults, I run into on a daily basis, live. Luckily I work in the oil & gas pipeline industry and thank God, this is a almost homogenous group of hard charging, down to earth, God fearing, gun toting, honest, Americans. My wife calls it "bubbaville" and I am damned proud to be a member whatever it is called or thought of. There are many other groups like this and perhaps that is where the conviction will come from. Groups of like minded Americans, with a commonality in whatever form, that will come together to turn this country around.

But unfortunately it appears this will not happen in the ballot box as I truly believe that honest elections are a thing of the past. A second grader can hack into most secure systems so do you really think our election results are as voted? I don't, not one bit, anymore. But I see this like "Let's Make A Deal".
Door #1 - Everyone wakes up one morning and realises that America has been taken over by corruption and must immediately embrace the morals and creeds that our founding fathers spelled out in the Declaration of Independence. We become what we are meant to be as a country.
Door #2 - those who refuse to abide by the morals and creeds that our founding fathers spelled out in the Declaration of Independence agree to voluntarily sit it out while true Americans bring this country back from the edge of the abyss. Yeah, right.
Door #3 - take a guess what is behind this door? Do I really have to spell it out?

So now I'm sounding crazy. But in my small world, this is exactly what guys talk about when we are out in a field somewhere, installing and maintaining something real that helps this nation run, while working an honest days work and not expecting any handouts, and being resolute in our knowledge of what made this country great at one time, and unless reimbraced, will just be a meaningless ideal that will fade with time (hows that for a run on sentance?). But the more I think about how this country is heading, no matter how many of us on this forum and others like it know what has to happen in Washington, we are now the minority and Door #3 is looming in our future. That sucks.

Old 06-17-2013, 11:45 PM   #13

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

And the present Government State and Federal says we are the guilty ones,what does it take to stop it,certainly not the vote we did that and lost?

Old 06-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #14
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4601 Times on 2303 Posts
Likes Given: 4734

Looks like the Amnesty bill will pass, stripped of anything that will actually fix the infestation. Were gonna double the border guards and pave a path to citizenship for 11,000,000 100% guilty felony trespassers. that path will be paved with the blood, sweat and incomes of every citizen in this nation.

Hell, maybe we can make them citizens, arm them and put them on the border to stop the invasion, fox and hen house style!!!

Every time they do something like this, they only end up diminishing the value and meaning of being a Citizen of The United States of America. BHO dont care, he had his citizenship and dreamy future handed to him on a golden platter! The blood of a million patriots isnt nearly as important as building the base. Giving away something you neither fought to have or cared for in the first place is easy.

Whats next? Now that the Illegal Immigration situation is all fixed, they can get back to some meaningful Gun Control and a couple new wars in the Middle East! Hell, hes got no horse in this race, his daughters cant be drafted if the Selective Service is activated and neither can the new citizens he just gave amnesty to!

Old 06-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1088 Times on 535 Posts
Likes Given: 71

The part I like the best is Janet Napolitano gets to determine if we need the wall to be built to secure the borders. As she is on record now as to saying the borders are secure, what do you think the probability future expansion of border security will be scrapped?

Also all of the fees and back taxes will discourage the poor illegals. My guess is they will be waived also. Which will make collecting anything you owe, plus penalties and interest really important!

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!