NRA poll - Page 12
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NRA poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #111
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10091 Times on 4352 Posts
Likes Given: 1609

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

This thread was about the NRA. It is not in Politics. So we are now discussing the Postal Service and Healthcare?

Get back on track. Or go post in Politics. This is NOT the Politics thread.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #112

To reitterate, no, I never answer the NRA polls. They would just throw mine out anyway. They only want responses from members who agree w/ them.
cottontop

Old 07-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #113

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
To reitterate, no, I never answer the NRA polls. They would just throw mine out anyway. They only want responses from members who agree w/ them.
cottontop
Why do you want to be a paid member of an organization that disagrees with what you believe in?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #114

Default nra

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
Why do you want to be a paid member of an organization that disagrees with what you believe in?

They do have some good qualities. I may be a liberal who usually votes Democrat, but I am not anti gun, nor am I anti hunting. The nra does keep the anti gunners on their toes and I like the magazine and the free range bag, but I don't like any organization who tries to tell me who to vote for. I will vote for who I want. You should see the back of my truck: an NRA sricker and a vote for Obama/Biden sticker.
cottontop

libwguns Likes This 
Old 07-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
They do have some good qualities. I may be a liberal who usually votes Democrat, but I am not anti gun, nor am I anti hunting. The nra does keep the anti gunners on their toes and I like the magazine and the free range bag, but I don't like any organization who tries to tell me who to vote for. I will vote for who I want. You should see the back of my truck: an NRA sricker and a vote for Obama/Biden sticker.
cottontop
So you belong to the NRA because they fight for your gun rights. You then turn around and help them accomplish that by voting for freedom robbing, anti gun, liberal Democratic politicians.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:26 AM   #116

And for what it's worth, before the mods pounce on it, my last post is political in nature. There isn't much of a way you can have a thread about the NRA, and not have it involve politics in some way, shape, or form. That is what the NRA is about. It is a political lobbying organization. Trying to have a discussion about it without involving politics would be like having a conversation with Jenna Jameson without it involving sex.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:00 AM   #117

Default nra

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
So you belong to the NRA because they fight for your gun rights. You then turn around and help them accomplish that by voting for freedom robbing, anti gun, liberal Democratic politicians.

Bill, you indicated via the icon that you are confused. Let me straighten you out. Democrats may be liberal, but they are not freedom robbing and they are not anti gun. But I know that you will not agree with me. Some Democrats are anti gun, but not all. Relax, we will not lose our guns. We haven't yet and we won't. There is too much money involved in the firearms and related industries for that to happen. I will tell you this, as a working man whenever Democrats are in power, I have money in my pockets; when Republicans are in power, I have no money in my pockets. It is that simple. Now let's get off the old politics subject and talk about the NRA polls. Do you answer them?
cottontop

Old 07-17-2012, 02:12 AM   #118
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2472 Times on 1324 Posts
Likes Given: 879

We're done here.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Closed Thread