||06-11-2008 12:31 AM
NRA Platform Ballot
Anyone else get their NRA-PVF 2008 platform ballot?
Basically it asks if you want the NRA platform to:
- Support only candidates who read the second amendment as an individual right.
- Oppose renewal of the "Clinton Gun Ban."
- Support "emergency power" laws to ban civilian gun confiscation during disasters.
- Support passage of "castle doctrine" laws.
- Allow gun owners to keep firearms locked in cars on employer's property.
- Oppose a UN sponsored worldwide gun ban.
- Support right to carry laws in all states and demand reciprocity for all states.
- Oppose the use of the NICS program to make a database of gun owners.
- Oppose efforts to shut down gun shows, lawsuits against manufacturers, and stop all anti-gun legislation at any level of government.
- Oppose efforts at every level of government to require registration of firearms and ammo.
They also leave a space for you to add what you think is needed. I included the banning of serialization schemes and open/concealed carry in national parks and forests.
||06-22-2008 11:16 PM
Yes I got mine and answered it and sent it back to them asap :D:D:D:D
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 PM.
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.