NRA Offering Patron Membership For $300 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NRA Offering Patron Membership For $300

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 01:36 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

This is not your evil step mother. The NRA has for years offered a chance to up grade to members who could not afford the program. Most up grades are done at the regular cost.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:04 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

My point is: if your goal in upgrading is simply to help the cause, what advantage is there to upgrading vs just donating money?

Always have clean socks.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:51 AM   #13

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Why do you insist on "High" Jacking the thread? The OP is alerting members of an NRA up grade.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:09 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Why do you insist on "High" Jacking the thread? The OP is alerting members of an NRA up grade.
I'm absolutely not hijacking. I'm curious as to the benefit. I'm an NRA member and intend to upgrade if it does anything other than contributes to the cause.

If THAT'S all it does, I'll just continue to contribute/donate, as there would be no difference for ME.

Please, I'm legitimately asking, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Always have clean socks.

wittmeba Likes This 
Old 11-21-2013, 06:08 AM   #15
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 919 Times on 605 Posts
Likes Given: 228

It.makes you purchase new patches for your instructor shirts. Even more money to NRA. Win Win.

If the link will upgrade to Benefactor once my Patron is in the system (just signed up) I would like to do that on the anniversary of JFKs death.

Old 11-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Because you asked why, here is the letter I received from NRA yesterday.

Do we want Obama picking up more congressional seats in the mid term elections? Hell no!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear ....,,

A few days ago I mailed you your new NRA membership card for 2014. If you've already received your card, great. If not, it should be arriving soon.

Either way, I hope you'll make a commitment to carry this card with you in the coming year, as a symbol of your ironclad commitment to save our Second Amendment rights and keep your guns.

I've been fighting here at the NRA for more than 35 years. Like you, I've been on the front lines of our toughest battles.

But you and I are now facing a battle that will decide freedom's future once and for all. And if we can accomplish two goals together in the next 12 months, we can write our names in freedom's history books for the next hundred years.

First, we need to weather the onslaught of legislative attacks that will be headed our way in Congress early next year. Every gun-ban ringleader in America, from Obama on down, has made a public commitment to enact harsh new gun control laws in 2014. And only NRA, backed by the power of our members, has the strength to stand in their way.

Second — and even more importantly — we need to win our final election battle against President Obama on November 4, 2014.

If Obama gains the handful of seats he needs to win rubber-stamp majorities in the U.S. House and Senate, he'll have the full measure of power he needs to destroy more than 200 years of freedom during his last two years in office.

But if you and I can win this election, we'll have a fighting chance to save our rights - and keep our guns - until the day Obama leaves office once and for all.
In short, every battle we've ever fought, every victory we've ever won, and every freedom we hope to preserve for future generations will be on the line in 2014.

That's why, when you receive your new 2014 card in the mail, I hope you'll read the letter I enclosed and take advantage of the special membership offers that I've reserved for you.

By responding to my letter, you'll not only receive a generous membership discount but an exclusive commemorative gift to honor your support. It's our way of saying "thanks" for all your great support that kept our freedoms alive this past year.

Please, carry your 2014 NRA card with you in the coming year - as an act of defiance against Obama and every other gun-ban politician who wants to shred America's unique freedoms.

And please, respond to my letter as soon as you can - or click here to see your special offers now — and let me know that you'll be fighting by my side in 2014, in NRA's final showdown against Obama, Biden, Bloomberg and all their gun-hating allies.

Thanks for your card-carrying support and for being part of our NRA leadership team!

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President

National Rifle Association | 11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
Please do not reply to this email. If you no longer want to receive future Wayne LaPierre notifications, please click here, and you will be removed immediately!* Thank you!

Old 11-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Thanks for posting that.

I may just upgrade to lifetime membership for now and leave it at that, but continue donating behind the scenes. Seems to me its all the same thing.

Always have clean socks.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 468 Times on 317 Posts

I agree with most of you if your heart is in for the cause why worry about discounts put your money where your heart is lol

Old 11-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #19

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I don't think JW357's questions or approach is out of line, Even the OP is asking what the NRA is offering other membership levels. Are you reading his post differently?

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!

Old 11-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
Thanks for posting that.

I may just upgrade to lifetime membership for now and leave it at that, but continue donating behind the scenes. Seems to me its all the same thing.
It does not matter how we roll the wheel, only that the wheel gets rolled.

A few months back, I purchased Obama a one year membership. Maybe he will use this link, to purchase himself a Lifetime membership. lol