NRA to meet with White House - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NRA to meet with White House

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 11:18 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Old 01-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #22

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

This is the same thing LBJ pulled back in 1968. The NRA Officers will get the modern "Horse Whipping". The Liberal media will be on the lawn to pour salt on the lash marks.
The Liberals will go crazy for awhile. They will find another cause before long. The NRA and Gun Owners however will not forget. There will be Hell to pay by Nov. Gabby Gifford has shafted the Arizona Gun owners. Those Desert Rats will get even with her.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1504 Times on 1019 Posts
Likes Given: 522

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
Just the distraction the White House needs. Who wants to talk about that darned crappy economy, anyway?
You are exactly right! All this is just a distraction. The economy is not what the powers that be want to hide. It's the fact they have thrown us under the bus the past four years. Anytime you have a congress that is determined to make the president fail can't help making us all fail. In two years we have senate elections and Kay Hagan is gone.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 01-09-2013, 12:29 AM   #24

Liked 390 Times on 253 Posts
Likes Given: 1398

Frankly at this point meeitng with the White House is a mistake.
At best they'll pump our boys to see which arguements they might use and then inoculate the masses ahed of time agains thtose very same arguements as much as they can.

Also giving an air of sanity and legmitacy to the WH efforts is a mistake as well.

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Old 01-09-2013, 12:37 AM   #25

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

The NRA is gonna meet with The White House? What's the problem!? It's better than meeting with the guy who lives in it -- he's a creep!

Seriously, don't underestimate NRA -- I've had politicians follow me out of public conferences that were in session after letting them now they'd just crossed the line and seen Steve Israel, Chuck Schumer's protege, and his Lefty judge wife do the same for an NRA Board of Director just to say they weren't actually anti gun -- lol!

Old 01-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #26

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Holy crap people video games cause no violence! I play violent video games but am a pacifist unless I am attacked first. IDIOTS it is just like saying rock music makes people commit suicide. (I also listen to rock music and am very happy with my life) and good on the NRA doing a meeting, it may not do much but it is something.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:25 AM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Frankly, I don't have confidence in The NRA. They have compromised too much in the past. I remain a member because they're still the largest pro-gun force, but I trust GOA much more.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #28

This movie and Video game issue is a scam. There are many who have ask the government to look at this aspect of violence. Obama after a well planned invstigation will declare Hollywood a very healthy outlet for anger.
Drugs, Gang murders will get little attention. This is like a Mother Goose story it always ends the same way. The gun owners who never use their arms in crime will be punished.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:39 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

This. ^^^^^

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-09-2013, 01:59 AM   #30

The NRA and the National Shooting Sports Foundation are the only Pro gun groups who will face the fire. No other Progun Orgs. are ready to stand and deliver. This is going to be intense.
Obama has every rich powerful antigun groups and controls 2/3s of the U.S. Governments money and control. The very small 4 Million Members of the NRA can not sway or change the war at this time. We take our hits and keep on fighting. It took 10 years for our small band to win the last one.
Custer was out gunned 10 to one at the Little Big Horn. Had he chose to deal rather than die he would have seen the victory. The Indians all gave up a few years later.