NRA to meet with White House - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NRA to meet with White House

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
Why is he meeting with the entertainment and video game industries? Neither one knows Jack about guns...not real ones anyway.
In his speech Obama said something about addressing a culture that too often glorifies guns and violence so maybe they are there to defend their corner...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOt7Fi49PT0

Old 01-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1586 Times on 1083 Posts
Likes Given: 548

I am starting to wonder who is on our side. Prices of any firearms are going up daily. Right after the past two elections you can't find a box of ammo anywhere. The NRA is spending a huge amount of cash for the number of members. I used to send the NRA a hundred here and there. It seems like every time I sent the NRA a hundred they used it on postage to dun me for more money.

Gun manufacturers are giving the NRA the money to keep us all scared and buying up everything in sight.

We lost the battle for our gun rights in back in 1934. Once the first sweeping gun law was passed that set precedent for more laws to be passed. I am sure laws were passed even before 1934 that set precedent for the Gun Control Act of 1934. We are just trying to hang on to a gun until we die. The die has already been cast! We will be disarmed by cost of ownership or the law.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 01-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #13

Liked 67 Times on 46 Posts

Why do some people think the NRA is more powerful then the government? It doesn't really matter what the NRA says or thinks Biden will do what he wants.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #14

Liked 711 Times on 380 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967
Why is he meeting with the entertainment and video game industries? Neither one knows Jack about guns...not real ones anyway.

Stomp the first and second amendment in the same step.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 01-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #15

Liked 1449 Times on 880 Posts
Likes Given: 337

Biden, is luring the NRA reps to the White House, where they can be captured and disappeared to Gitmo, where they will be blowing bubbles on the water board until, they admit the truth; Wayne LaPierre is actually a gay Muslim, serving Al Queda in Yemen. The NRA reps will be Ali Akbaring in hours. This will happen just before the declaration of Martial Law.

Remember: You heard it here first!

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

People Like This 
Old 01-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2824 Times on 1403 Posts
Likes Given: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
Hmmmm, we all know how this will go over.....

I was thinking more like:
NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld

Old 01-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #17

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

This thread proves what we have known since 1871. There are NRA members working to protect the rights of gun owners. There are gun owners who watch the work and bitch about the noise.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #18
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2733 Times on 1431 Posts
Likes Given: 231

The left has a pathological NEED to seem "fair" and "reasonable". They MUST be fair to all parties involved. That is how they justify the crap they pull, how they sleep at night. Like a psychopath that can justify his murders. He must justify it in his own mind, his very sick mind.

I am seeing more and more that Glenn Beck is right. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 01-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2824 Times on 1403 Posts
Likes Given: 292

Quote:
This thread proves what we have known since 1871. There are NRA members working to protect the rights of gun owners. There are gun owners who watch the work and bitch about the noise.
The NRA going to the white house is a gesture in futility. More power to them, just don't try to convince me this gesture will have any impact on that group of bastards in the WH. They only want to have the appearance of being reasonable. Chicago rules apply, the NRA delegation better bring brass knuckles.
NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld

Old 01-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2033 Times on 1062 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084

The NRA going to the white house is a gesture in futility. More power to them, just don't try to convince me this gesture will have any impact on that group of bastards in the WH. They only want to have the appearance of being reasonable. Chicago rules apply, the NRA delegation better bring brass knuckles.
Just the distraction the White House needs. Who wants to talk about that darned crappy economy, anyway?