You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

NRA Declared Domestic Security Threat...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2017, 02:39 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6914 Times on 3784 Posts
Likes Given: 11824

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911man View Post
What % do you "believe" and what credible source to you have to justify your belief?
you are the one stating over 50%. and i believe that it can't be proven beyond a doubt. Primer1 proved my point.

they didn't vote for Trump, and are not members of the NRA, but they still own guns. so that means that they possibly voted for Clinton, or Johnson.

i'm simply saying, that what you are stating, i don't think can be proven. if you do have proof to the contrary, then i'd like to see it. and i have read enough of your posts to think you would provide a credible source. if you can find something credible to support what you're stating, then i'd like to read it, and i may need to re-evaluate my viewpoints on the subject.
"the hate which we all bear with the most Christian patience, is the hate of those who envy us."
kfox75 Likes This 
Old 08-15-2017, 06:53 PM   #62
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2030 Times on 1120 Posts
Likes Given: 864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
The NRA IS a domestic security threat, when your domestic policy follows in the footsteps of Mao and Stalin... so technically speaking, the left is correct here.
The only people following in the footsteps of Mao and Stalin are the antifa, blm, kkk, and nazi street thugs.

The "culture of fear" is created by leftists using the mere existence of President Trump as justification for any conceivable behavior. They run a coordinated campaign of self-reinforcing delusion and hysteria to promote their agenda of violent overthrow of a government they don't agree with.

I really don't care what rioters want, irrespective of what political candidate they do or don't support. I just want the rioters off the streets and away from ordinary Americans who are trying to go about their daily lives with some semblance of peace and order.

The Democrat governors and mayors are the ones who repeatedly order their Police forces to ignore their duties because they're too busy pitching a fit to do the jobs they were elected to do. If the Police are literally going to stand around and watch crimes being committed in Democrat run cities, then what do we need the Police or governor or mayor for? Rule of anarchy? We can do that without paying a dime of government payroll.

Conservatively, at least half of all Americans own guns. The other half probably have them and won't talk about them because they live in fear of backlash from their family and neighbors for wanting the means to defend themselves because they know that help is either never coming in time to matter or never coming period, especially if they live in Democrat run anarchy zones.
Dallas53 Likes This 
Old Yesterday, 12:25 AM   #63

Liked 2270 Times on 1303 Posts
Likes Given: 364

My dad taught me statistics early in my life.

75% of Heroin addicts started with MJ
100% started with milk.
kfox75 Likes This