NRA to attend Arms Trade Treaty Meeting
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NRA to attend Arms Trade Treaty Meeting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 01:54 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1908 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3902

Default NRA to attend Arms Trade Treaty Meeting

This was posted on the NRA website. Start typing to your Senator's on this issue, the year 2012 is just around the corner.

NRA-ILA :: NRA TO ATTEND ARMS TRADE TREATY MEETING

NRA will be in attendance at the UN’s Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) “Preparatory Committee” meeting in New York, July 11-15. The so-called “Prep. Com.” will be laying the ground work for a final negotiation session in 2012. NRA’s message will be simple and strong – an ATT which in any way, shape or form affects the constitutional rights of American gun owners is simply unacceptable. Civilian firearms must not be within the scope of an ATT. There will be no compromise on this crucial point.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2563 Times on 1251 Posts
Likes Given: 1287

Bigcountry,

Will do!

AND WE NEED TO DUMP THE UN. AND SEND THEM PACKING OUT OF THE USA.
They are one of the most corrupt organizations in the world and at our expense! Billions of US Dollars *Every Year!! We even give them one of their world headquarters in NY.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:32 PM   #3

Thanks for the link, Bigcountry...
And well said, Sniper03. America needs to give the UN the finger when it comes to arms control, or anything it thinks it should require us to do.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:01 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I love the NRA, the UN means well they just tend to screw people over on a everyday basis. Mitch McConnel and Rand Paul are both about to get a 4 page email about this.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."