Nra - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Nra

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2921 Times on 1720 Posts

I'm contemplating dropping the NRA and GOAL. I fail to see what they are accomplishing at this point. I call them on issues and see no response. I threw away my 2012 challenge coin from them since they clearly failed to rally the troops and stop Obama from being reelected. I'll spend my money on silver and lead. I had better see some action from them soon.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #22

Liked 65 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Please excuse my ignorance. I had stumble upon some BS information. The additional information that went along with the site stated that the NRA was changing it's opinion and stance on allowing tighter restrictions on AR-15 and other "assault" rifles. I have searched high and low and cannot find any information on this from the NRA or any other websites so I'm guessing it was bogus information.
What is C.R.P.A.?

Last edited by sirhc; 12-20-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #23
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 770 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 2909

C.R.P.A.

california Rifle and Pistol Assoc.
Again, I ask.
If WE don't support these organizations,
Who will support US?
The democrats?
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #24

I will be renewing. I don't like the thought of having to throw bullets. LOL.

Old 12-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #25

Liked 41 Times on 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhc View Post
Please excuse my ignorance. I had stumble upon some BS information. The additional information that went along with the site stated that the NRA was changing it's opinion and stance on allowing tighter restrictions on AR-15 and other "assault" rifles. I have searched high and low and cannot find any information on this from the NRA or any other websites so I'm guessing it was bogus information.
What is C.R.P.A.?
California Rifle and Pistol Association. You can find groups like these in every state. GOAL is Massachusetts group. I just found OFF, Oregons Firearm Foundation. Any of these including the NRA and GOA put more force towards the effort of defending our second amendment rights. The benefit of the state organizations is you get current information that pertains directly to you in your community as well as what's going on in Washington.
shadecorp Likes This 
Old 12-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rferguson61 View Post

California Rifle and Pistol Association. You can find groups like these in every state. GOAL is Massachusetts group. I just found OFF, Oregons Firearm Foundation. Any of these including the NRA and GOA put more force towards the effort of defending our second amendment rights. The benefit of the state organizations is you get current information that pertains directly to you in your community as well as what's going on in Washington.
I just did a search for FL (my state) and found a listing that lists multi states. http://www.kc3.com/Links/state__local_organizations.htm

Last edited by sirhc; 12-20-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Old 12-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #27

Liked 41 Times on 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhc View Post

I just did a search for FL (my state) and found a listing that lists multi states. http://www.kc3.com/Links/state__local_organizations.htm
That's awesome. Great list. They only have 1 listed for Oregon though...i know of now 3. The one listed though is the "official oregon affiliate of the NRA"....

Old 12-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8020 Times on 4386 Posts
Likes Given: 7763

The "PURISTS" are trashing the NRA....again!

Good Lord. Now the NRA is responsible for getting Obama reelected! Get a grip folks!

GOA, CCRKBA, SAF etc all have their hearts in the right place and all are TOTALLY ineffective.

The NRA is the only, I REPEAT, ONLY pro gun organization that the antis actually FEAR.

why do you think the antis trash the NRA daily and ignore the others???? If they feared GOA, they would attack them.

Think, people! Think!

Or at least they did before political correctness
People Like This 
Old 12-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2913 Times on 1896 Posts

Think, locutus, think! It's the only one most of the general population knows exists. It's also the biggest.

Old 12-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I have not been a member due to perceived wishy-washiness, but i joined just now for two years. Some support for our right to an armed defense is better than nothing.
I used the office mailing address; the receptionist can deal with the solicitations.

Newest Threads