Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Now Project Drug Walker?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default Now Project Drug Walker?

It is alledged in a trial of Mexican drug cartel member that the Feds allowed two tons of cocaine to enter the US in exchange for information on rivals.

Documents: Feds allegedly allowed Sinaloa cartel to move cocaine into U.S. for information - El Paso Times

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #2

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

It just keeps getting deeper, soon the waiders will not be enough protection for us little peoples

Old 08-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

This isn't really surprising: help the cartels out by providing them firearms...help the cartels out by getting their product to market. Very nice.

Imagine if a few of us had provided over 2,000 firearms to foreign criminals AND had imported significant amounts of contraband from those same people for sale here in the US and we got caught. I'll go out on a limb and suggest that maybe the various law enforcement(?) agencies would see to it we were staying at the Graybar Motel for a very long time. And if American law enforcement agents were killed in the process (at least two are known to have been killed in Gunwalker/Fast & Furious), we might even score an intravenous cocktail.

Now how many here think the same fate will befall the assclowns in government who engineered all this? If the right people who did this don't suffer the same fate any one of us would, we can rightly conclude the rule of law is not applied equally. In other words, we have shifted from the blind rule of law to the rule of man.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #4

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

This is not the first time the government has allowed drugs to enter the U.S. in exchange for something else

Old 08-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #5

Liked 30 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Amazing what law enforcement sees as OK in order to reach some anticipated end result. A few more hooked on drugs, No big Deal if we can get some information on Cartel operations; A couple of our own killed, No Big Deal if we can swing the court of public opinion further toward all out gun control like the President wants.

The probelm isn't the rule of law, it is the fact that human beings without integrity are involved in the administration of the law that is the problem!

People get the government they deserve.

Last edited by dunerunner; 08-04-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #6
Deader Bears=Better Bears

Liked 5599 Times on 3295 Posts
Likes Given: 4684

Why so surprised; it is fairly standard for "little fish" to be let go if they rat out the "bigger fish". Isn't it? The feds just took it to the next level there. I'm not saying it is the "right" or best way to fight "the war on drugs"; i'm just saying that this doesn't seem that weird to me.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 08-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #7

Liked 117 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 204

there is a great book on these ordeals by an ex DEA agent called "Powderburns"

a good read and quite the eye opener to how much of that occurrs unbeknownst to us.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1012789.Powderburns

http://www.powderburns.org/about.html

my hat is off to anyone who has served or is currently serving our country.....God bless you..you're friends and family included.

for the latest chitown headlines, check here:
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

NRA - member for life

Last edited by Mack Bolan; 08-04-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #8

Liked 2251 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Why so surprised; it is fairly standard for "little fish" to be let go if they rat out the "bigger fish". Isn't it? The feds just took it to the next level there. I'm not saying it is the "right" or best way to fight "the war on drugs"; i'm just saying that this doesn't seem that weird to me.
True, but normally the littler fish do not get to keep their product. They simply avoid prosecution for the offense. We keep the product in evidence as the stick in case they welch on the deal.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 08-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
Deader Bears=Better Bears

Liked 5599 Times on 3295 Posts
Likes Given: 4684

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
True, but normally the littler fish do not get to keep their product. They simply avoid prosecution for the offense. We keep the product in evidence as the stick in case they welch on the deal.
Perhaps they missed that memo? I'm sure they would appreciate a facs to update them.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 08-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #10

Liked 1348 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 1763

Default Guns n ammo

you ever been stuck in a revolving door......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........